[OP-F1] Ellil Getting started

Ellil looked at the men who are now left lying on the ground and shook his head disappointed at how they had tried to take away there hard earned items. He walked over taking Clarence by the shoulder and picked him up off the man before delivering a solid kick to the mans face. He looked at the other two then sheathed his sword "Lets go leave these scum here we need to get moving and I have no time to deal with them. You can take any of there stuff but I don't want anything that these weaklings have at all. If you want to kill them that's completely up to you as well." He began walking off towards the tower again not waiting to see what the other two would do.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ellil looked back at the two of them smiling to himself that they had decided to not kill the players or even take any of their stuff. It could be a slippery slope after that, still though could he of really blamed them if they had decided to kill them, probably not. He kept his pace as they moved towards the tower it was a good thing there was starlight or it would of been completely dark. "Alright you two stay on alert monsters could possibly try sneak attacks on us in the dark, though I don't know if this game will try something like that on the first level."