[OP-F1] Ellil Getting started

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ellil made sure to sell off any loot that he had and keeping what he would need to do some tailoring later on. He bought a few cure crystals and teleportaion crystals before meeting up with the other two as they started walking. "Well I'm Ellil and Mr. Grumpy pants is Navarre." He smiled slapping Clarence on the back as they continued walking "yes it will and if we have to stop before we get there I'm sure we can find a secure place to whole up maybe take turn doing a watch to keep each other sleep."

Ellil shook his head sighing but these two were alright one had trust issues and the other one was slightly sensitive. He kept his eyes peeled though scanning the grounds for any monster packs that might be roaming around. "Well I'm not that nice, and I can understand why you would be worrying about getting betrayed in a group. Granted I don't have time for things like this I've been challenged by someone and they are the only person I plan on beating in this game." He looked up in the sky towards the tower in the distance that was still a ways off. I look at the guy who had attacked Clarence and move in quickly and send a strong kick to his gut knocking him across the grass.

Navarre stands there watching them. He silently walks over and swings his sword straight down at the attacker. The player hlds up their own sword to block the attack. At the last moment, Navarre shifts the angle of the blade and sends it spinning out of the player's hand. The sword sticks in the ground and Navarre points his own sword at the man. "Leave now."

Ellil smiled at Navarre he knew the guy wasn't a bad guy and he was glad he hadn't killed him he doubted being a player killer would look good in this world especially since it meant you killed the person in the real world. He sheathed his sword looking around not seeing any other players about to attack. "Good job Clarence looks like your alright and seems we've taken care of a small problem there. Can't believe that someone would really want to already start killing people in this game can't be a good idea. Well then lets get going we've got bigger fish to fry don't we."

Ellil grinned taking out his sword putting his back to the other two facing towards the darkness, he was starting to get excited. Finally the silence broke and a man came charging out of the darkness running straight at him swing his sword straight down. He brought his sword up parrying the blade letting it slide right down his blade. He quickly brought his his blade to bare on the guy catching him with a slash across his chest causing him to stumble back. He kept his position not going after the guy knowing there had to be more in the dark.

Navarre closes his eyes as his skill finishes charging. He listens for movement around him. He hears the whistle of a blade cutting through the air at him. He rapidly unsheathes his sword and shatters the opponent's blade and armor and lets the attack continue, doing the same to an additional two enemies that tried to hide themselves in the darkness.

I ears trained so I hear talking in the distance. "The people who attacked me are up there, I don't think they can hear or see us, there are three people, one with two daggers, and the two others have a sword each, the one with the daggers is sort of weak so go for him first. "Ok, we could get some serious loot out of them I hope we don't have to kill them, I hate killing people."

"There is two of them, they have no idea if you guys are weak or strong so use that to our advantage." I say getting ready to defend myself.

Ellil nodded as Clarence spoke the guy that he had slashed deciding to run off instead of wasting his life in a fight that he was probably going to lose. One of the two men he had mentioned came down doing for a quick attack Clarence he quickly stepped in the way bringing his sword across knocking the blade to the side. He followed up with a quick kick to the attackers gut and following through with a bash to the face using his sword pommel knocking the attacker on the ground. "That's one of them down, well if they wanted our weapons and armors they really should try harder."