[SHOP-F1] Phoenix Nest

«Phoenix Nest»

Crafting rank:

Rank 5: 160 total EXP and 5 Crafts a day 169/320

1=Epic fail 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

2-4=fails 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

5-7=bad Item 1 EXP (50% chance to salvage mat's in repeat quest)

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

10=Uncommon Item 3 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

11=Rare Item 5 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

12= Perfect Item 8 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

Items on display :

Uncommon Item : Two-Handed Hammer , + 1 damage

Uncommon Item : Dagger , +1 damage.

Uncommon Item : Long sword , +1 damage

Uncommon Item : One-Handed Sword, + damage

Price of Items on Display:

Uncommon Quality: 500 Col

Rare Quality: 750 Col

Perfect Quality: 1000 Col

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eléssar put the material on the anvil, holding the hammer in his hands he didnt really know how to do it.. Its a game, just hammer it until it shapes to something good. He started hammering the material. And the result was an uncommon item! It seemed like a nice one for his first try. He moved the two handed sword to his inventory to sell later on.

Irong Longsword : +1 Damage long sword

'' Maybe this time i will get something better.'' he mumbled to himself and once again started to hammer the material on the anvil. Waiting for it to get a good shape. But this time the item was a bad one. He removes the dagger from the anvil and takes it to his inventory. This was the last craft for him today.

Gettin back on his shop for the crafts of the day, Eléssar continued on his work without waiting. Putting the material on the anvil and starting to hammer it until it shapes to something.After hammering for a while he notices that it shaping to something good. He managed to craft his first perfect item!

Item : Red Dragon's Light Armor

Quality : Perfect

Shop : Phoenix Nest

Description : This crimson red colored ligt armor is forged to protect his wearer at all cost.On roll of 8,9,10 negates the incoming damage (crits deal 1 damage ).

Eléssar was still happy about the perfect armor he crafted yesterday. He still had 2 craft chance per day so he walked in to his shop just to finish it. Placing the material on the anvil from his inventory and hammering it. Bad item.. Well, he could save it to salvage for another time.

He still had 1 craft chance left so he get on work without wasting time, once again hammering and waiting for it to shape itself. A wide small appeared on his face as the result was perfect again. 2 perfect in 2 days, it was pretty good for him. He checked the weapon and moved it to his inventory.

Item : One-Handed Sword

Name : Warp Slicer

Quality : Perfect

Shop : Phoenix Nest

Description : +3 damage.

As I walk into a shop on floor one, I needed to help a friend out and get him a new blade, as I walk to the counter I see no one, as I call out, "Yo, shop keep, you in?" I say as I look around and see its a nice shop, a little dainty, but a good shop, as i held the weapon form that Dante gave me, he needed another sword, for god knows why. I sigh as I lean against a wall and wait for the shop keeper.

I turn and see the shop keeper, as I nod, "Of course, I have a weapon that I would like you to make, here is the form." As I lay it on the ground, i also place a photo of the weapon desired too, "So is it possible to make?" I say asI look at him.

Customer Name: Grim

Weapon style: One-Handed Straight Sword

Weapon Name: Eons of the Abyss

Weapon Qaulity: Perfect

Weapon Enchanments: +2 to damage, +1 to Battle dice

Weapon Description: A blade, forged beyond the land of mortals, as this sword, is one of shade and despair. As the swords look confuses many, as one blade should not look like this, its unique look is what makes is so deadly, as it causes more harm than what it presents to be. As the holes in the blade and sword itself, grant the wielder a chance at striking its target much easier.

Photo:

Image809_(1).jpg

I smile as I get his name, and I let go of his hand, I then turn away, and walk out the door, as I enter the first floor and go to the Teleport Gate, "Teleport, Floor 5!!" I yell out, as I disapear in a flash of white pixels.