[SHOP-F1] Phoenix Nest

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Placing the third material on the anvil, he immediately started to hammering it. Hoping for a better result this time and he got what he wanted. A rare craft!

Item : Shield

Name : Dragonheart

Quality : Rare

Shop : Phoenix Nest

Description : Negates 2 damage next turn when the wearer rolls an unmodified battle dice of 8,9 or 10.

4th craft of the day, he was happy about the rare one but what he needed right now was a perfect craft..After hammering the material for a while, he waited for it to shape itself.. And a perfect craft!

Item : One-handed curved sword

Name : Warglaive

Quality : Perfect

Shop : Phoenix Nest

Description : 2 Damage, on Battle Dice of 9 or 10 Paralyzes opponent for 2 turns.

He stood up as Haine entered to his shop, greeting her with a smile. '' Yes, it is ready. Let me get it for you. '' he answered while moving towards the room at the back to get her Katana. After a minute, he entered to room with her katana in his hands, placing it on the counter for her to take. '' Just like you ordered.

"Very well! It's perfect Eléssar. I will most certainly stop by whenever I have any other smithing requests," the bluenette nodded gratefully before gently picking up her katana, her eyes sparkling in sheer awe while she had held the urge to swing it around, for doing such actions with a SWORD in a SHOP and her current location right next to a PERSON... would only equal trouble. Cheerfully she walked out of the "Phoenix Nest", cradling her katana as if it were some sort of fragile baby.

She put 4 more mats on the counter wanting her chestpiece still as she did so. "There you go, now you had the full 8..." She spoke as she awaited for Elessar to take the mats she had just given him. "Oh and I wanted to buy the bracer now if it's okay with you.." She spoke as she hoped the bracer was now approved glad that she was about to pick up her item and hoped her chest piece would be made sooner rather then later.