[SHOP-F1] Phoenix Nest

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As she walks into the shop she grins over to Elessar, seeing him again made me feel happy. Whenever she was near him she felt as if he was Keith, Her brother. She places an order for armour at the front, giving him the order. "Once it gets approved I would like that bracer as well, I will be getting mats shortly unless you want COL for the items." She spoke the grin still perched upon her face as she gave him the order.

Item: Breastplate

Item Name: You can decide

Description: Small details of blue put into the silver piece of armour, it brings a colder temperature around the user. Made of an iron-like material.

Effects: -2 Opponents Battle Dice

"Oh sorry about that greeting, Nice to see you Elessar." She smiled up at him then turned back to her offer. "I can pay with col, that would be easier and you could get it right away..." She spoke as she looked at the offer that she gave him not knowing how much that and the bracer would cost exactly but she could give it a chance.