[SHOP-F1] Phoenix Nest

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dylan stepped into the shop, as he made the decision to switch to a one-handed sword. "Hello!" Dylan walks to the counter. He notices Klein and another guy. "Hey Klein, how have you been holding up?" He then turns his attention to the owner of the shop. "I would like to buy the One-Handed Sword that's on display currently."

Klein walked to the shop and opened the door hoping to see Kiluia. When he didn't he waited patiently for the young man to show up. But he looked at the man who was forging and spoke. " Hello....." He was going to forge something for kiluia for a thank you.

Eléssar stood up to welcome his new customer. '' Hello there, new player eh? Always glad to see someone new. '' he replied with a smile while greeting the player.

He stepped into the shop and yawned a bit. He agreed to meet Klein here for his weapon and waited but to his surprise." Oh hey.. you beat me here." He smiled and looked at elesaar." Hello."

'' And you too, im more then happy to say that your order is ready. '' he replied to his customer.

Dylan stepped into the shop, as he made the decision to switch to a one-handed sword. "Hello!" Dylan walks to the counter. He notices Klein and another guy. "Hey Klein, how have you been holding up?" He then turns his attention to the owner of the shop. "I would like to buy the One-Handed Sword that's on display currently."

'' One-handed sword eh? That will be 500 col. '' he replied while turning towards the new customer with a smile.

Dylan looks at all the Col he has and then turns to counter again. "That's affordable for me." He puts down 500 Col on the counter and waits. "This dagger is getting old."

'' Thats great! I wish you the best of lucks in the battlefield with your new weapon. '' he replied with a soft smile and accepted the trade.

Finishing his fourth crafting attemp of the day, Eléssar managed to craft a rare item. It was an heavy armor made for tanks to negitate incoming damage. A rare craft was good for him but he neede a perfect to complete his order.

Item: Armor

Name : Black Steel

Quality: Rare

Shop: Phoenix Nest

Description: Negates 2 damage when hit.

Cindel returned to the shop the very next day. She couldn't help but notice the gleaming new rapier she requested was there on display. She studied the blade thoroughly, then gave it a few swings through the air. "Wow it's beautiful! Much faster and lighter then my previous one. Just what I asked for. This will be great!" she comments thanking Eléssar for a job well done.

Cindel was actually surprised when Klein showed up. "What a coincidence finding you here!" she told him, excited. She was just about to leave the shop with him when... *Oh no... the urge... can-not-resist!! AAGH!!*

Cindel held up her new blade high, arm fully extended. Then hummed the iconic melody for obtaining a rare item from the Legend of Zelda. ((click to hear))

ui_nerveneedle.png

Cindel grinned. "Okay. Now we can leave."