[PP-F?] Close Encounters Chapter 2 (Ryu and Akumu) COMPLETE

I couldn't quite see his hand when he offered it to me, due to my hood, so I replied I can't really see your hand.. I stuck my hand out, seeing if he could see. Instead of locating his hand I accidentally smack him in the gut. I pull my hand back at lightning speed. I'm so sorry! I forgot how tall you are, i wasn't thinking! I said way too fast.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took the shot but wasnt really affected by it, see as this game has no pain receptors. I reached out and caught her hand and held it tightly.

Dont worry about it, it happens...c'mon we got some exploring left to do. i leading the way. Night vision was one of the better skills and being an ex-assassin it was one of the better skills i attempted to learn.

Opening the large double doors revealed the ex-boss chamber. Now fully lit all the way around in blue fire, i remembered when they first turned on.

Ya know...i was the one who terminated this guy....thats where i got this cloak i love so much i said tugging on it gently Its strange realizing how far we've gotten since then

I remembered it like it was yesterday, the silver light, the people i was with. It wasnt the first time i would kill a boss, and hopefully it wouldnt be the last time either. The next time we go to raid a boss dungeon, i hope i would get invited along but who knows...they probably dont want me fighting seeing as how weak i really am.

I look at the boss room. Around the walls are fully lit torches that's fire dance across the ground. The air in here isn't very good either, especially when I know many had died fighting this boss. It must have not been easy, everyone being a beginner and all. Can you imagine the boss that was here? He must have been pretty scary. I say while my eyes looked at every inch of the space.

...Imagine it?....Akumu....i lived it......no one died...but it was still...a very...scary experience i explained trying not to remember everything that happened in the past that eventually killed his future.

You honestly dont understand...what its like to look these creatures in the eyes....and sense fear...in yourself....and sense the daeth...or hurt they can inflict on you without a care in the world....i was almost struck dead twice by these creatures....its horrible....having someone come save you, because you cant save yourself. i spoke with a sorrowful tone choking back tears.

I could barely look around the room, because all i could see, were flashes of the battle...swords colliding, getting struck and watching others be struck....it wasnt fair...that we all had to go through all of this.

I understood the pain but not the memories he said he with me. I was never 'saved' because I was reserved and stuck in my own little world. I reached out to touch his shoulder, not sure what to do, but drew my hand back and hung my head. I no longer wanted to be here, I could see it was causing him horrid memories. I pointed to the stairs leading to floor 2. Do you need a minute alone? I asked, not because I thought he was weak but because i didn't like the way the room now felt.

I looked to her after she mentioned a minute alone.

No no....im fine...its just...hard thinking about how much was almost lost in a split second i spoke losing the emotions in my voice

I walked over towards the stairs looking back to make sure she was behind me. As we walked...i found it more of a sense of pride than hurt because...i realized...i was strong enough to succeed and help my fellow players to move farther....so in a way...i was happy i went through that hardship...so no one else had to....even if i was the unlucky one to have to bare it.

I watched him trek up the stairs. I looked one last time at the baring place at follow him to Floor 2. He obviously didn't want to talk about his past so I threw that conversation out the window. I didn't exactly have friends to fight battles with, I was a solo player but now... I just can't really imagine my life without this friend I now have. I looked at the back of his head when we stepped into the late afternoon of Floor 2. I had gotten later than I thought it had.

What else was there to do?

Guess we should seek shelter soon....since i dont have any hiding places here on the second floor....at least not yet i said with a little laugh

It was true actually....this wasnt an area i was very fond of. I looked to Akumu hoping she had a better idea than i did.

Well? i asked hoping she really did

I looked around for a possible place to sleep. Everything was out in the open, exposing us to the threat of PKs. We could each take an hour or two of watching each other sleep, keep an eye out for trouble. I say, now realizing how weird that sounded.

I looked at her and couldnt help but snicker at her really "dumb" comment. I had realized, my hood has been down all day... maybe this girl was changing me inside. I wasnt so afraid to show my face around her or anyone for that matter.

Nah...i know a guy on this floor...his name is Dom...he's pretty cool...works as an innkeeper...we'll go to him. i said leading the way by taking my first steps on floor two since the day i vanished.

I felt comfortable while I walked with Ryu. He had a strong will and his ability to know everyone, kindly, was awesome. My hood hadn't been down the whole day but I planned to keep it down the entire day tomorrow. We walked in the night to Ryu's friend, the Innkeeper.

A night there would not cost us that much, but i made sure to get a room with two different beds. This was the least of my worries.

I guess...this is goodnight then huh i said as i unequipped everything except the basic shirt, pants and socks

I looked over to her...half afraid to watch her change...that would be pretty awkward actually.

I flipped my hood up so it was to block my view of her, but it didnt really do that. Not that she could really tell since the hood made it look like i was facing the other direction. I wasnt going to miss a funny and possibly good opportunity to be a male in the same room as a female...but i also remembered she didnt have to change to change...she could just go right to other clothing.

After Ryu turned the other way I flipped my hood up and kept my cape on, as always but changed into an XXL shirt that acted like a nightgown. I practically humped into bed, wanting to sleep. I didn't get much sleep though. Throughout the night I kept imagining Ryu's life before he met me.

I laid down and stared at the ceiling not giving a care in the world any longer. This was a life i was willing to life for the rest of my days if i had to...not that i wanted to...but i was willing to make that sacrifice. Eventually i fell asleep and had nothing else to do but dream....or nightmare.

As the morning light flooded into the room I opened my eyes and sat up. I decided to get changed before Ryu woke up. I changed into my usual jeans and blood red boots, I wore a black shirt. I went to go equip my cape but remember my own promise to not wear it today. I sat back on my bed with no hood to conceal my face from the world.

I snored myself awake. It was kinda weird, but when i woke up i saw Akumus cute little face, unmasked by her hood. As i "got dressed"and decided to ask her about it.

Are you trying out a new look or something...i havent seen you without the cape...not that i dont like it...you honestly look very....cute i said with a smile as my cloak equipped and flowed down my legs and parted like it should. I was now ready to take on the day. I was quite happy with the way things were going on between Akumu and i so far.