[PP-F?] Close Encounters Chapter 2 (Ryu and Akumu) COMPLETE

I thought about this in my head. Ryu had obviously been through a lot in this game. He knows it first hand. It took a heap of strength but I finally said this: Okay Ryu. I will not become a player killer on purpose. But if the time comes where I absolutely need to, I will kill anyone in our path to keep our friendship intact. I contemplated this in my head after I said it. I had entered this game wanting to avenge those who died but now...I wasn't sure if I had made the right choice to do so.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was glad to hear that she wouldnt become a PK unless absolutely needed.

I thought i was justifying players by killing off the bad ones....but then i started to see, that i was only ending the life of actual players in the real world i said with a bit of remorse in my voice.

Anyway...is there anything else youd like to see or know more about before we ascend the stairs and take a rest for the night? i asked her gently

I walked with her on my back up the stairs to floor three and into an inn held up nearby. We stayed the night but i wasnt sure exactly what would go wrong, if anything would go wrong at all.

Its a pretty peaceful night i said placing her down on the bed and changing into my normal sleep attire. I looked to the window and saw a very pretty moon with a bright white light reflecting off of it.

I don't respond to him and pretend to sleep, I didn't want to sleep tonight. I waited two hours before getting up and going outside to the front of the Inn. I sat on the wooden steps with my hood back on and gazed at the sky, trying to remember the constellations. I wasn't sure what Ryu's reaction would be if he woke up, I didn't leave a note or anything so he probably wouldn't be too happy at me. It was a very bad habit of mine to wander off at night, especially in unknown places. I liked to explore things under the stars.

What she never realized was i was watching her. She wasnt so quiet nor was she very secretive. I stood in the window looking down at her. She would never have noticed even if she had looked up at me. I was scared but then again if she decided to run away it would be on her. If she ran...i was hoping she didnt expect to find me here when she got back. Im very good at vanishing without a trace and this...this might be another one of those times.

After about ten minutes of remaining in the same place I got up and made my way inside the Inn. No one was in the main area so it was eerily quiet and dark. I closed the door to our room really quietly and noticed Ryu, as far as I could see wasn't here. R-ryu? I whisper into the darkness, hoping something bad didn't happen to him. My chest tightened.

I stood right behind her the entire time, not that she would ever know with a stealth skill as high as mine. I wrapped her up in my cloak and shushed her.

I was afraid you were going to run away and that i was going to be left alone all over again....im glad you came back i said then gently kissed her cheek before retreating back to my bed and taking off my cloak the sleep with it as a blanket. I didnt actually sleep but i layed down just to give myself some rest

I saw something pitch black come down on me and tried to scream, but I couldn't. I looked up after freaking out and saw it was only Ryu. Why would I leave you? I asked a rhetorical question. I returned to my bed and finally got some sleep. Tomorrow's dungeon was in the nearby morning in our journey.

I slept a little bit later than usual to find him still sleeping. I walked over to his bed and gently grabbed his cloak off of him. I put it on, unfortunately it was way too big for me. The hood covered my eyesight and the back fell on the floor. Ryu was bigger than me, so i should have guessed it wouldn't fit correctly.

Suddenly i pulled the hood over her entire face and pulled her into my arms asking in a menacing voice

What do you think you are doing girl! i said jokingly at the same time.

You are nuts kid, trying to take my cloak, of course its going to look huge on you, it looks huge on me, what did you think you'd get out of that anyway? i asked he kind of curious as to why she tried it on

My vision got worse and my stomach tightened when I felt something pull me in. I realized it was Ryu and peered at him under the ginormous hood, I actually have no idea what your talking about! Why would I put on your cloak? I said while laughing. I twirled around in it, making a giant circle of cloth spin.

I laughed at he childishness.

Ya know, i actually like this side of you...makes me feel like an older brother in charge of his younger sister ya know? i said to her as if it was a joke

What do you say, join the Fudani family....whether you act like my sister or even my daughter youd still be welcome in my home back in the real world i suggested to her not sure how she would react to it

I smiled and laughed at her and her enthusiasm.

Welcome to the Fudani family then kid...hopefully you'll get to meet a sister in law some day soon...but you'd have to approve of her, as the little sister of course i smiled and winked at her letting her know she truly was appreciated and welcome in my family

That would be awesome, she'll be the sister I never had! I said before reality kicked in. This game is going to take sp long to finish..Would we ever get out of this game to become family even? The horrifying thoughts raced through my mind as I stopped my twirling.

I patted her head feeling a bad air low over her.

Dont worry...she's actually here in game with us right now...all i would have to id PM her and we could meet her shortly, if youd like i said to her knowing that we promised to look through the dungeons, but a bigger party is better than no party at all.