[PP-F?] Close Encounters Chapter 2 (Ryu and Akumu) COMPLETE

Something like that. I said trying to sound casual. The truth was that being around Ryu, although he wears a hood also, made me feel like I could open up little by little, and today the "no hood day" for me. I didn't tell him that of course. My stomach growled awfully loud, I was quite hungry from out little adventure yesterday. I remembered that I had bought food for Ryu and I the day before we left. I pulled out a peach for me, an apple for him and both loaves of bread for us to eat.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took the apple out of her hand casually and took a bite of it.

Ya know i said swallowing the bite i barely chewed I actually like apples....they are a nice fruit...though i prefer dragon fruits.

I took another bite and walked closer to Akumu. Having swallowed the piece i kissed her cheek gently, looked at her, smiled, took another bite and then lead the way over to the door, saying nothing more and kept walking till we eventually met back outside where i finished the apple and tossed it at the ground.

As we stepped outside Ryu tossed the apple at the ground and it shattered into pixels. I squinted at the sun and felt the warmth on my face. Because of my hood that I used to conceal myself I hadn't seen much or felt the sun very often. I walked along side Ryu on the cobble stone path. So, where to next? Do you want to jump floors or work out way up to floor 8. Hopefully by then the front liners will be through with the boss so we won't have to worry about it much. I said louder than usual, not realizing my volume.

I let him take my hand as we pass through the town. It wasn't as full as I thought it would be but it still held a population of SAO's players. It was still early morning so practically no one was out and about. I had a feeling that Ryu knew exactly where we were so I didn't worry to much, I let my guard down.

Im going to warn you now, there isnt much more to the dungeons now that they have been beaten i explained to her.

Im not expecting anything more...than you having fun...theres only one thing i want out of today...but thats a secret i winked at her not hinting at a kiss but at something different. there was only one thing i really wanted and it wasnt even sexual either.

When I heard Ryu mention this I racked my brain to remember if he mentioned this before. I couldn't think of anything right now, and it didn't bother me much. There wasn't very many things left in the dungeons so basically no it was empty space darkened. I felt alive now that I had someone in this world who cared about me.

I saw in her eyes a tiny bit of happiness. Or was it something else. I wasnt sure i wanted to know about it until the day came to a close. I walked her into the forest but this time the gigantic rock was no longer there. I guess it was only there when someone takes the quest and has it actively one...that or it only respawns once for the quest and...i dont even know what im thinking.

Well there is the entrance...are you sure you want to go inside? i said remembering that i was also part of this boss raid...i was killing bosses up until the fifth floor and i needed to get back to it or i would NEVER catch up in time

Still hyper from the surge of happiness i say, Yesh! I was born ready! I shouted this loud. I looked at the opening. Why are you scared? I say teasingly while poking him in the chest. This new side of me, my childish side, has now shown it self, probably because I'm overexposed to the sun...no hood. I hopped on his back and let him carry me through the Tavern.

I suddenly lifter her onto my back.

Nah...i cant be scared with you around...you give me the courage and strength to be myself around others, even if they dont like me for me i said with confidence.

I walked with her on my back for a while pointing out all of my infamous battles throughout the cavern until the moment in which we reached the big boss door which was much larger than i remembered it.

Ready to go inside? i asked her by looking up towards the ceiling as she was still on my back

The doors opened up and i stepped inside the already lit room. Flashes of the battle started coming back to me, but i wasnt having a hard time walking around the room. It was kind of weird but as i walked around with her on my back i actually started pointing out the moments and describing them with utmost details. I felt a sense of pride knowing i had gotten this far and i was glad to still be alive because of it.

Is there anything else you'd like to know about the battle before i walk us up the steps to floor 3? i asked her not sure if she was even paying attention to the other details going on prior to it.

Some of them....i dont remember them. The ones i grew to know have drifted apart. The only one who really kept in contact was Shark.

I fought with Snow...and Cicila...Aoife....and Shark...my best friend since this game got started..Shark has done a lot for me in the past especially recently i explained listing the names of some minor people who fought with them.

If you decide to join a guild...you should try the Knights or Christ....you'd be able to meet Shark...in fact, i'd personally introduce you to him... i said...but then i remembered her entire goal was to become a player killer....i wasnt sure why but i knew it was wrong. I was trying to defeat my demons and forget about the lives i had ended.

No...not yet...but someday soon i hope to be in one...SHark gave me a splendid opportunity to join his guild... i said feeling proud of myself

You know....im going to encourage you to stay off the Player Killer path....its not good for anyone, and its even harder to get back on it once you are there i said to her not wanting her to change anything at all about her. I wanted her to stay cute and innocent as she still was.

My expression changed into a slighter serious one. The only reason I want to be a PK is because I want to bring justice to all of the idiots here. I need to knock some sense into them. I continued, Besides your cursor is orange and your not and idiot at all, but a nice guy.

Its not the same....I tried to set up a guild based on the same things and purposes...but it fell apart...it was quick too. I loved my guild mates and would have done anything to protect them...but now....everyone's drifted too far apart...and im stuck on the outside trying to find a way back....cause once you go orange...there is a lot of negative feedback from both the players and the game itself....don be foolish please and just....stay green, i beg of you....dont make the same mistakes i did i pleded with her, hoping it would be enough to keep her as far away from wanting to be an orange player.