[OP] A new beginning Complete

After his initial shock of the game announcement, he met no one that seemed well versed in coping with the situation. Kiluia was just as alone in the virtual world as he was in the real world. Eventually, his own body took over wandering aimlessly dangerous to the edge of town where he could see some monsters silhouettes but he knew better to stay far enough away not to gain attention.

The cool wind blew through his hair pushing it around as he stared at the vast grass plains. He leaned on the cobblestone wall that protected the city or if it even served that purpose. " What am I gonna do...? " He muttered to himself. His options looked bleak.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kiluia blinked a few times after realizing he had spaced out. He had to think of the task at hand. He needed to grind and get better armor. Those were what usual gamers thought of. He nodded to affirm his goal and turned. Seems like he had no idea though... where to get anywhere to be honest.

Then he spotted the girl who was cloud gazing. Perfect chance to ask where things were and to pick her brain for knowledge. " Hey!" He shouted at her. " Can you help me?" He waved his hand in the air to flag her over.

I was sitting at a bench near the coffee shop as usual. I see a player needing some assistance. I take a sip of my coffee while I watch him call help to a player. It seemed like he is having a hard time to adjust to the game. "Kid, you need to get used this death game." I said to myself as I take another sip. I looked around the area, and see many players are still on Floor 1 either looking for help or coming back to stay safe. "Good luck finding help." I said as I take a last sip of my coffee.

I got up and about to walk into the coffee shop, I see a player falling straight to the floor. I couldn't help but laugh. Tears began to fall from my eyes as I continue to laugh. "Man, haven't seen that happen in a while." I finally got in control of myself, and see a player nearby her. "I guess he can help her out." I went inside the shop to buy a sandwich to bring back my health.

"Eh..." He stared at her fallen figure after listening to the man. That was totally his fault. In a few short moments, he sprinted to her and put his hand out for her to grasp. " Gomen...." He tucked his head down in apology." I didn't mean to disrupt your thoughts." He explained to her.

A sweat drop formed behind his head as he felt terrible for the incident. Way to start a new friendship ace.

Kiluia lvl 1

I smiled as the two figures look like they were having fun as I walked out of the store. I sat down on the bench and stared into the skies. "I wonder what those two are saying?" I close my eyes and focused my hearing on the two figures I see at the distance. I munch on the sandwich I bought from the store. "It seems like more players are getting along." I smiled as I continued to eat my sandwich.

He let go of her hand and nodded. "Reiji." He offered a politely. Of course, real names didn't matter here. His azure eyes stares into her like they did everyone else. A bit unnerving in fact. "Yours?" He asked and flashed a smile. He would at least know her name before bombarding her with questions.

I finished the last of my sandwich as started watching the player begin his quest of introduction. "Oh. Maybe he's trying to hit it off, or just being friendly." I said to myself as I grinned. I tilted my head and saw the figure let go of one of the players hand. Uhm. I guess he's a jerk. I thought to myself as I scratched my head. I shurgged it off and continued to watch.

"I'm currently in a predicament. " He explained. " I kinda don't know where things are and need to know where a shop is and such. " He didn't want to sound like a noob, but he did. He offered a light smile to lessen any tension." I'll do whatever it takes to get better....even if I have to grovel." He also mentioned but with gritted teeth.

In amazement, Why does he look jittery? I thought to myself. I got up and walked towards the figures, putting my hands behind the back of my head. The closer I got the more I can see their face. I stopped right behind Killua. "Oi, You new around here?" I said with one eyes closed staring at him. "Well?" I said as I continued to stare.

He looked at the new person coming up and a firm nod was given. " Yes I'm new here. I ask asking her if she could help me find a few things in town.. or whatever information she could provide." He offered a smile to the newcomer." Names Reiji." He introduced himself to the new man.

I closed my eyes and smirked. "It looks like you two are perfectly fine. I don't think you'll be needing my help." I turned around and started walking back towards the coffee shop waving bye to the two players. "I'll be at the coffee shop if you two need anything." My thoughts were scrambled. I could've sworn I've seen that girl before, but I can't seem to remember. I thought to myself as I continued to walk back to the shop.

He sighed and nodded. " Then.. where can we go that you know?" He responded back intent on leaving with her to wherever the wind blew. He was easy. As long as it meant him surviving the cut and making it there. He waved bye to the man who left but remained focused on her.