[OP] A new beginning Complete

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hey Ruri, How are you doing?" I said as I smiled at the bunch we had. I leaned back to feel relaxed as Killua asked if he could sit with us. I didn't realized it till now. I have a bunch of good people here. I won't let them go yet. I thought to myself as I smiled.

I looked towards Ruri, "I was here alone actually, but everyone started to gather around me." I said as I laughed at them all. I closed my eyes to imagine all the time we might have had together if we met at the real world. I opened them up again to see that these bunch of people are having fun here as well. This isn't so bad after all. I thought to myself as I rubbed the back of my head with a grin on my face.

She looked over to Will remembering the message she was sent by him. "Oh and thanks for that message..." She smiled and looked back to Caen. "I wanted to ask you for a while, do you have a guild?" She smiled wanting to invite the player to her guild, wanting to take it one step at a time however.

I listened to Ruri, as she asked me to join her guild. "A g-g-guild.." I said nervously. I never thought of joining a guild, but now I don't know so much. I smiled as I scratched my head, "I guess I can join your guild. It wouldn't hurt to help the front lines." I said as I smiled at her. I wonder if I would benefit the guild in anyway. I thought to myself as I continue to smile at Ruri waiting for her response.

I smiled at Ruri shaking her hand. "Why thank you very much! I'm glad to serve the Magical Elements." I said as I smiled at her. As a Soldier of the Magical Elements. I can help protect the people I care for. I thought to myself as I laugh nervously. I sat back down to enjoy the conversation we all had in the coffee shop.

He actually was just wondering if he could get directions to a shop or some sort of guidance but it seemed it became a casual hang out. But everyone seemed to know each other. He listened to everyone speaking and was content with just that. But eventually he stood up. " Thanks for the company. " He offered a bright smile and made his way out.

He made way to the edge of town again and took a deep breath. It was time to keep going. " Don't look back . " He whispered as he started walking through the grassy plains. Blue eyes were transfixed on a wild boar in the distance. He'd have to try to fight and gain more power until he surpassed everyone.

His thoughts drifted to Ruri and Caen. Seemed like they were in a guild and on top of that the front lines. Man.. what had he been doing wasting time. His fist clenched as he thought about the training he could be doing. The boar wasn't too far away by now. Now to kill it... now apply his instincts in his real life here. He drew a deep breath and pulled out his short sword. " Its now or never..."

[ I apologize for the double post. Thank you. ]

He slowly inched his way towards the boar with his short sword drawn. This.. was dangerous. The design of this game was to kill the player . His second of wavering lead him charging at the boar with his sword pointed at it. He jumped into the air and swung wide.

The sword swung against its hide scraping a small layer of the boars hide and a flash of blood was seen as he landed to the ground perched. Sword swung around as he notice.. He had enraged the boar.

Dice roll 6

Kiluia Hp 9/9

Boar 4/5

The boar let out a snort of anger and stared at not only Kiluia, but at Ruri as well. However, it knew Kiluia had sent the first attack as it's blood was dripping a bit off of the young man's sword.

It stamped the ground several times before it came charging at Kiluia with all its might. But the boar suddenly lost its footing against some soft soil.

With that moment, Kiluia managed to tuck and roll off to the side but his eyes no longer remained on the boar but on Ruri. " Wow....Thanks!" He managed to get out. She appeared out of no where and he felt her killing presence. He all of a sudden felt a bit in awe.

Boar rolled a 5. Miss

Kiluia 9/9

Ruri 65/65

Boar 4/5

[OOC- Ruri has a chestplate that had +2 HP, therefore 65/65 Hp]

"No problem." she spoke a small grin appearing on her face as she began to run forward once more her katana's blade in front of her. She attempted to attack the boar yet fails, dropping back and looking over to Kiluia. "SWITCH!" She had spoke.

Kiluia 9/9

Ruri 65/65

Boar 4/5

After seeing her in action and then yelling the word switch, his body moved forward on its own. He dashed in front of her and low to the ground. His arm swung in an upward arc toward the boar . His teeth grit as he prayed. But his sword wasn't long enough as it missed it's snout by inches. He let a growl out as he stumbled backwards. " Dang.. it..."

Kiluia 9/9

Ruri 65/65

Boar 4/5

The boar snorted back at the two and their attacks . The boar still ignored the girl but the male was different as he hit the boar. With another stamp , it dashed forward to the young man who was closer than Ruri.

Kiluia managed to step back a few more steps and side stepped out of the way of the boars horn attack. He took a deep breath and stared the boar down. A burning look in his eyes started to form.. The feeling was exhilarating.

Boar missed roll 5

Kiluia 9/9

Ruri 65/65

Boar 4/5