[OP] A new beginning Complete

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I entered the coffee shop and took a seat at the corner of the shop. I leaned back against the wall and put both feet on the table. I closed my eyes and started to listen to players conversations. These conversations should entertain me as I try to remember what I've been doing. All these players have interesting conversations, but none of them entertained me. I was focusing on finding a good conversation I didn't have time to focused on remembering now.

He approached the cafe with her hoping to catch up with the man who had been with them. Other players were around but he paid no heed to them. She seemed a bit distant, he thought. Perhaps it would be best if he didn't ask.

He continued to survey the area and finally found him. "Hello again" he spoke as he walked up.

Instantly, I stopped concentrating on conversations. I heard the voice of a player I've seen earlier. I opened one of my eyes. "Hey, it's you again. What brings you to this fine establishment?" I said to him as I closed my eyes again. I thought he was with that female player. My vision is blurred and I can't see the name of the players in front of me. I thought to myself as I put my feet down.

I opened both my eyes to see a new player I have not seen. "Ah, Ruri. I see. Very unique name you have." I tired to see who the two players in front of me, but still couldn't. I closed my eyes. "You two can sit down you know, but what brings you to a Coffee shop Ruri?" I said as I leaned back against the wall.

He was going to answer before he was approached by another female. He smiled to her bright attitude and bowed his head." Call me Reiji..." He then answered to the man." I came for advice and help on where to go. And you were here as well as the other.." He stated calmly.

I sat down in front of the strange boy who seemed to be 'chillaxed.' I ordered a chocolate frappe and looked back at him, he was trying to sleep. What level are you, and what's your name? I say to the boy I sit across from. When my drink arrived I took a long sip into the cold mixture. I waited for his reply.

My mind was still going crazy. I recognized the voice that asked for my name, but I can't seem to remember who it is. I thought to myself as I opened my left eye. "Oh hey, are you the one from earlier?" I said to the mysterious figure I can't seem to see at all. "Well, my name is.. Ergh..It's..C-C-Caen." I had a struggle for a moment, but I knew who I was. "So, what brings you here?" I asked the mysterious figure. I looked at the male. "You came for advice? I think you might have mistaken me for a Info Broker. I'm just a player who hangs out on these floors." I said to the male as I looked at the ceiling trying to manage to see.

He was beginning to think he was better of fighting boars. They were a start so he sighed. At least he wasn't by himself. This was different to be talking to people. Not trying to extort them or the sort. Anyway. He nodded and spoke. " I'll find my way when the time comes. " he took a sip of his water as it arrived.

"Hey, Kiluia was it? I have a feeling you're going to go out and fight. Be careful. They're many things out there that will suddenly get you." I told him as I close my eyes to concentrate on my memory. My memory still fuzzy I see. Well no point in trying if no one remembers who I am. I thought to myself as I open my eyes.

"I would gladly help you, but I just can't at the moment." I told him as I shut my eyes. I find my way to get up. If you three would excuse me. I'll be right back. I need to go somewhere really quick. That's it. I'll find a way to get my memory and sight back. I thought to myself as I leave.

She took a sprite that had just arrived, sipping it and looking around seeing that she was practically unnoticed. Remembering the question he had asked she had said, "I wanted to get out of the front lines for a while... That a problem?" She grinned for a second, then went back to sipping her sprite.

Another player walks into a cafe running his hand trough his hair as he scans the room. "Wow this place sure is getting popular." He says to him self as he spots three of his friends gathered around some random player. A grin finds its way on his face as he casually strolls over. "Oi! Ruri, Caen, May!" he calls to them with a wave before reaching the table. "Caen May I didnt know you knew Ruri." He says in an exited tone.