[OP] A new beginning Complete

She saw the boar start to attempt to attack the male, the bluenette sprinting forward once more after the failure the boar had just done. Her blade moving in front of her. She managed to snag the last hit on the boar, the boar exploding into millions of crystals. She grinned back to Kiluia, "WE DID IT!" She had grinned.

Kiluia 9/9

Ruri 65/65

Boar K'O

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He laughed and sat down on the ground with his sword beside him." That was amazing.. " He smiled and spoke again. " Names Kiluia. And I wanna be as strong as you." He grinned as he had a hero to look up to. " And when I can prove myself... " he added." I hope to join you guys on the front line and guilds and such. "He leaned back a bit extending both arms behind him to prop him up.

He nodded and looked up at the clouds. " I plan to. I won't give up this fight. " He looked at her and brought out his menu sending her a friend request." And when I do, you'll be the first to know that I can fight on the front lines with you guys. " He had a calm look of conviction now. " I hope we can do this again, Ruri."

He smirked and nodded . He twisted around to stand up. He was happy. This place... seemed at home to him now . He pulled his sword out of the ground and placed it to his side. " Til we meet again Ruri." He started walking back to town with new found determination. His adventure here was over but tomorrow was a new day. [ ooc-should I put complete on this or wait for the others?]