[OP-F1] -Life is Life why not live

I ignored Kat and gave Dragon a smile as I waved at him while turning back to Kat "Hahah no of your business princess Kat. Also it didn't matter if it was or wasn't your place. You someone I like to be around so either other friends can get use to it or I'll just ditch them." he said calmly while embarrassed a little.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Im not sure. Maybe they think I'm too cool to attack. But here we are!!!" I said excitedly while pushing the huge leaf outta the way to reveal a huge beautiful lake with a deck. I walked over by it while I pulled Kat alongside me I walked onto the deck smiling at the crystal sun beaming on the beautiful lake.

OT: We rolled the same exact dice....

Laughing at her reaction I looked out to the lake smiling "This place is nice to just come and sit or go fishing. Though I hate fishing so that's outta the question. But this place is so calming and beautiful. It makes me happy. " I said while smiling brightly showing my dimples on my cheek.

Zauis chuckled at her joke as he turned his back and began walking he thought to himself. I wonder is my big brother okay!? I haven't heard from him in a while, oh well, I'm sure he's fine. I said worriedly while looking back at Kat "Watcha wanna do!? Wanna get a bite to eat? I'm kinda hungry!" I said embarrassedly while chuckling.

"Yea I'm starving!" I said calmly as she sent me the sandwich I open my menu clicking on it, it appeared in my hand and it looked rather amazing. Taking my first bite I blushed at how amazing Kat's sandwich was. Continuing to eat it while looking her way. "This is amazing! I'm in love with your sandwich....wow"

Zauis finished the sandwich while listening to Kat water dripped from his mouth as he crawled over Kat looking at her with puppy eyes "Please gimme! I want some apple pie!!! Especially if you made it. I'm sure it's heaven!" I said while staring at her intently even though she had to send it to me, not practically hand it to me.