[PP FL 4]Til we meet again [ Primrose ] [complete]

A wintry bluster blew through the little settlement that he had favored. His silhouette was seen standing over the hill that crest the view of the village. A great deal had happened to him after he had initially trained with his former partner, Primrose. Regardless though, the two never actually became friends in her mind. In his mind, there meeting was still a connection and their fight was a mere formality replacing words.

He hadn't seen her or heard about anything of her so he decided to send her a message to see if she was still alive and well. It merely stated to meet him here in the blustery fields. Nothing else was mentioned to her.

His body was covered in a black vest that seemed to absorb all light, his left forearm was covered by a unique shield that seems to glimmer with invisible razor like blades , and finally a dagger was attached to his hip that seemed to pulsate. He had grown into a fighter thanks to their chance meeting.

" She's late. " A bit of concern was expressed in his voice as he waited.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked at the message that popped up in my display, it was from Kiluia. A smile crept across my face when I read it, he knew what he was doing now. walked to the place where we were to meet and saw him. He looked a lot stronger since I trained him. Kiluia still seemed like himself though, with a new shield that shined. I walked up the hill and stood beside him.

His head turned slightly and gazed at the girl. " Good to know your alive. " He gazed at her with his azure eyes with the wind blowing his platinum hair over his face. A slight smile formed as he slid down the hill with his right foot forward and his left foot back. " Keep up. " What were they going to do? It didn't matter really. She was alive and so was he. It didn't matter what they did.

Yes, you can be happy, of course. I said to myself. Kiluia reached the bottom before me, standing in the snow and the bottom. I didn't make such a graceful landing though. When I got to the bottom I fell forward and face planted into the snow. I looked up at him with my snow covered face.

He squatted down before her with his hand held out to her. Last time he did this though she didn't accept it from him. This time though, he wanted to help her up anyway even if she didn't accept it again. His other hand brushed off the snow from her face

" You ok?" He asked politely.

I laughed when he fell for it once again, face first this time. Well. I am now the White Knight! In an actual guild! I said, getting more excited. I picked up some snow off the ground and crushed it in my hand, making my hand colder. So what's up with you? And where did you get that shield?!

That's why she was perky. A light smiIe drifted to his face as he stood up from the snow. " I got it from Selds shop." He said. "What's new with me? " He pondered. " I'm in Ruris guild. Just a soldier though. I'm trying to rise in the ranks but she is one hard person to talk to...and find. " He pondered." Congratulations miss white knight. " He grinned. This side was nice.

He brushed away the last bit of snow and shook his head. " I'm not into training really..I've been fighting monsters so I consider that a substitute to training. " He shrugged as he started walking to the frozen lake. " I just wanted to talk to be honest. I needed to be human for a bit.." He said. Whether or not she understood by that was up to her.

It was unusual for her to just be with someone, no purpose other than to chat. I let it go by though because I too, wanted to forget about my duty and honor and just be a girl. I gave a warm smile and sighed. So last time I saw you, you were tiny...now your bigger and not anymore mature than before! I teased and threw a snowball at his face. This side of me rarely came out, but I like it when it did.

The snowball struck him and it slipped to the ground. He laughed as he wiped away his face and removed the slashed ice that remained. "Last time I saw you, you were short. Now, you're an inch taller ? But the attitude change is quite different. " He grinned. He simply needed to be reminded what it was like to laugh and joke. There were other players who he could of talked to..but none of them he actually trained with.

There was Kana though. He still didn't know how he felt. Even after everything he was still as confused. He had to talk to Primerose. Why? She was like him at first.. duty and honor and all that jazz.