[PP FL 4]Til we meet again [ Primrose ] [complete]

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That snowball struck him hard and he stumbled back a bit. He yelled back ducking behind a snow dune. " I took up cooking as a profession. What do you miss eating?" He shouted as he wanted to make her real food. He rolled several snow balls waiting.

I laughed as he got into the game even more. A sudden rush of excitement washed over me and I too starting making a wimpy shield of snow. His question about the real world made me think, what did I miss? Well I miss roast, carrots, and mashed potatoes I shouted to him. I know that you could easily get these ingredients to make it but I didn't have that profession or the money to buy it.

He stood there and tilted his head as the snow ball fell to the ground. " Well... yeah. You were kind enough to take me out and train me. Friends don't forget each other." He stated and a warm smile on his pale features were seen. He had seen enough death for awhile to last a life time.

He walked around the dune unarmed and in front of her. " It's the least I can do. " He nodded as he looked at the gleaming snow that started to fall. " You'll have to share it with the kids at the church but that's not too bad." He laughed a bit remembering the little monsters eating things clean off their plate.

My mind went blank when he mentioned the F word. Friends? I thought. I have never really thought about it much but I guess it would be okay if I had another friends, the more the merrier. That's fine. I told him when snow starting to melt on my skin. I looked up at the sky, snow falling, then at Kiluia. The perfect time to do it would be now! I screamed in my head. I bent down to the ground fast and threw a snow ball at his neck, a perfect shot. I chuckled.

Oh god that hurt as he got suckered by her into close range. His hand reached up to grasp the nape of his neck and he looked at her. " Pretty low, Primerose." He laughed as he started walking to the town. " Let's go get supplies." He shook his head slowly and continued to laugh.

He would gaze at the items for sale and picked up several vegetables. The roast, however, would be harder if they wanted more than fluffy snow rabbit. " Basic things. The marinade will be harder to make though ." He said while standing beside the short girl.

I watched him pick at multiple vegetables, rejecting some bit taking most. He mentioned a snow rabbit was needed for the recipe. Do we need to go kill that ourselves? I asked, not knowing anything about this animal. I supposed the worst it could do is jump you if it was jut a bunny right? I said jokingly. I knew nothing in this game was easy per say.

OOC- ill edit colors in later

"Hilarious" he said flatly poked her side. " I was saying we can buy it or if you want we can go kill it and hope for the best." He turned back to the selection of meats and then spoke again." I'm thinking of a garlic flavor type.." Of course finding the right flavor ingredients in this world would be difficult.

I thought about this for a moment. Buying it would be easier BUT we still didn't finish training. If we go and kill it ourselves then I can help you fighting skills. It would be good to get some fighting in after a little while of taking it easy. The guild has had me going crazy. I said, kind of babbling.

He nodded and stood up straight looking down at her." Let's go kill some bunnies then shall we?" He grinned and started walking towards the edge of town. Then he saw a sign for starglade. A place where there were no monsters and people could enjoy themselves. He sighed a bit and looked at the distance hoping to see a monster or rabbit.

" It is Star glade. " He looked at her." It's monster free really. People usually ice skate or go ice fishing here. They say it's good for star gazing. " He sounded like a damn tour guide at the moment. " Over there." He pointed over the hill to their destination. " That place has some bunnies we can kill." He poked her forehead. " I know where I'm going." A grin spread on his face.

He followed suit behind Primrose and he yawned holding his dagger in one hand. He blinked the tears away that had formed from his yawn and spoke. " You ready?" When they reached the top of the hill, they spotted several spread out rabbits

Each was a fluff of fur approximately was just a foot in size." Man... I'm gonna feel bad. " He felt this guilt for killing little woodland creatures.

I looked into one's eyes and completely gushed over how cute it was. The fur was white and the ears were so floppy. It was cute until I touched it, it nipped my finger. Ow... I said. and placed the rabbit in the ground. I drew my sword, looked away and stabbed right through it. That wasn't enough though.

Rabbit 2/3