[PP FL 4]Til we meet again [ Primrose ] [complete]

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He sighed as the poor bunny died but it was to get its meat. It had fulfilled it's little purpose he thought. Gaze was given to her as he collected it and spoke." Now it's time to find a kitchen where I can make this. " He stated. He turned back up the hill and looked down at her." Hope you're hungry."

Oh course I'm hungry, I wouldn't be killing innocent bunnies if I weren't! I said and laughed at my own joke. I started looking ahead for a place for him to cook. Don't you have a place of your own? I bet if you don't I think I know a place that would let us borrow their kitchen for a small amount of col. I said.

" I could use the church... but it's on floor 1." He looked at the portal." The hell with it... let's go. " He dragged his feet in the snow. He seriously wanted to move out here when he had the chance. It was so blissfully calm and the snow was charming.

A church seemed like an odd place to cook a meal. I used to imagine churches in games as abandoned or something but I guess this one was live and well. I breathed quietly and imagined my breath turn to cold bursts of air, it was fascinating. After teleporting to floor one I became hotter and unequipped my large coat. You lead the way! I exclaimed, holding my hand in front of me, gesturing him to go.

He nodded as he went down the cobblestone path where he was familiar with the route. Children were laughing in the distance when he saw the church come into view. Plenty of them waved and shouted to the others announcing Kiluia was back with someone. Now there was a whole bunch of them spying on Kiluia. He waved to them and then yelled. " Get the kitchen ready!" They all then scrambled to go get it ready for him.

Kiluia earned a warm welcome by the grateful children and small families. Others weren't so acceptful of his return, which made me curious. I walked a little slower, getting swallowed up in the crowd. I did this on purpose to recon on the people that were skeptical of him. I stood behind two men who were talking about Kiluia. He's just a show off with a cooking ability. I bet you he has plenty of items though! And that girl he brought with him? Never seen her around here, so she's not familiar with us eh? We could- I tapped him harshly sharply on the shoulder and gave him a disgusted look. I turned back and walked in the church to somehow help Kiluia with the food and warn him about their intentions.

Kiluia was guardian of a few of these kids and taking care of them. The kitchen was abuzz with movement from his return. He had been gone awhile since the last and he had to make it up to them. Good thing he had a few extra ingredients to make more food. He sighed as he dumped the other ingredients on the table. There was always charity here. From the kids to himself were just selfless acts. But the need of people were becoming more and more. He didn't know how much this could last with him.

I walked closely behind Kiluia and talked while we were walking. Kiluia some people here are going to take you items when you are unaware. It pains me to say this but their after me also. The best thing we can do is stay in the town and serve the people. I said and walked by his side now. I also wondered why Kiluia was hated and loved at the same time, he didn't seem disturbed by it either.

" They are welcome to try and steal my stuff.." He stated as he prepared her rabbit roast and touched it with a knife to cut it into smaller pieces. " They've been trying hard to get me to do something. " He sighed as he cut her vegetables into cook able pieces and looked at her." Some people can't stand it when people do good. They're trying to get me to martyr myself.. I help kids and I help the weak. I'm taking away targets.." He tilted his head." Primrose.. I hate people who prey on the weak and sick. Don't you?"

Yes I don't like that at all. I think we should be careful though. I heard to men scheming today, they included me into it too. I'm not that worried though. I lied. I was worried that they would do something horrible. It was common for people to mistake me for a weak girl, because well I was a girl. I was fascinated by Kiluia's technique.

" Well.. no point in worrying about it really. We're both in the city.. and the kids know not to go out after dark. " Kiluia stated. The future had a dark tale established for him. But onto dinner. He continued to cook her roast mixing various spices and handed her a piece of meat and a few vegetables. " Try it. Hope you like it. " He offered a smile.

Yes, I agree. I think I'm going to go out tonight and secure the kids' safety, and also look around for suspicious activity. I said with a sense of duty. I wanted this town to be safe from unwelcome people, plus I kind of felt responsible for all the commotion. He offered my a taste of it, I grabbed the spoon and tried it. It's really good Kiluia. I said. The meat was just right and the vegetables were steamed to the perfect temperature.

" Eat first.. then patrol. I have to go get things for tomorrow so we can eat up and part ways.." He took a bite out of a vegetable. " Glad your enjoying the food." He chuckled as he looked at the sink and started doing the dishes." I'm sure I'll see you soon. "

I was sad to know that my friend and I would have to part ways tomorrow but I had an odd feeling that we would meet again. I ate the delioucous food Kiluia had prepared. It tasted almost identicle to the way my mom used to make it when I was younger. Thank you for this, it was a pleasure. I'll see you soon! I said and took my leave after finishing every bit of my food.

COMPLETE

(OOC- you can calculate the earnings right? I can't hah)