[PP – F1] Earning a living (5iou5, Ham,Raidou) Complete

Following Five's suggestion, Ham agreed. It'd be better to go back to Horunka Village and sort out everything. Ham added Raidou and Five to his friend's list. Ham watched Raidou's confused expression and was also confused.

"HP bar, since we're in a party, you'll see our bars in the upper left side. Do you not see it?" Ham said somewhat amused and in wonderment.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I let out a small laugh of amusements As I hear Raidou ask Ham What is an HP bar "Well, if you look at me, you'll see my HP bar at About Neck Height, and if you actually focus You can see how much Health. I have" My mind starts thinking about the whole Kayaba announcement Again, I quickly hit myself In the Haed to stop thinking about it. "No worries I am okay" I said smiling on the outside, but I decide at that moment,To stop thinking about That. I need to do something about that. I decide I need to get better armor and better weapons.I then start to think about what weapons and what armor should I get how much would this costs. I ponder as I quickly noticed that we're Almost back to the village. "I believe that's Horunka Village, wow Raidou . If you were not Here I Would of probably went in the wrong direction." Stretching my arms up in The air." I'm thinking about getting a new two-handed straight Sword But I Want it to be Heavier Then This" I said, balancing the sword on my finger.I sliding my sword back into its Scabbard As we approached The village "Well Ham, Raidou Thanks for helping me out I need to find some way to repay Y'all Let me know if there's anything I can help with." I said as we entered the village. "Shoot me a Message if you want to Team up Again" I said as I immediately headed over to the rundown tailor shop and turned in the items for the quest "NPC Tailer" "I see you got the materials for the quest would you like to turn the Quest in" he said, While I was getting the materials out of my inventory. "Yes 2 woolly skins and 1 Ram skin Is that correct" "NPC tailer," "Yes That is correct Would you like to now learn how to tailor?" "Yes, I would like to learn how to tailor" after 2 days of learning how to be a tailor.I finally graduate and become a Tailor.

00C:This is my 1st RP completed No Real woollyPigs or rams were harmed Because They are all digital, Raidou stated he does not want any of the col, Col 400 X 4 /2 = 800 each

Ham: 800 Col

Me: 800 Col

Complete