[PP – F1] Earning a living (5iou5, Ham,Raidou) Complete

"r-Raidou is m-my name" he said with a stutter. "Well, nice to meet you Raidou like I said, my name is Five" As I walked backwards hitting my head on a Low Branch. We entered a small forests as I recovered from hitting my head I noticed both Ham and Raidou have stopped I quickly catch back up to them with my Hand on the back of my head "Why Did we stop" I asked Riadou, he then Raised his hand And points towards The plateau "T-the animals your after, rams correct which would be over here." As I step into the field Three 5 foot tall Humanoid looking creatures With ram horns appeared as I looked at one of them. I noticed that the creature is called War Ram "I think we found them." I yelled as I prepare my sword "It looks like they're stronger than woollypigs" For the fact that one of Them is wielding A club And they all have 10 HP as one of them start getting closer. I start charging up my attack. My Sword Starts Glowing bright orange a War Ram comes charging straight at me. I sidestepped and use my baseball slash Making and clean-cut Through the beast, but not enough to destroy it . I quickly roll back to Ham And Raidou , so I don't get surrounded.

Raidou: 19/19

+2 ACC, +2 LD, +2 DMG, +2 LS 8-10, +2 DMG MITI

5iou5 7/9

Ham 6/7

War Ram 6/10

DMG: = 3+1 DMG

damage dealt: 4

damage received: 0

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost missing the opportunity to attack, Raidou pulls his weapon out with haste. Dragging the blade on his left gauntlet with sparks, the weapon ascends to eye level. The creature starts to charge Fives, but Raidou bursts with a quick dash, one step quicker, safeguarding his ally from the blow. The creature swings its weapon a few feet from fives only to get parried. Raidou pivots with grace in the snow, rotating with the weight of his weapon pulled into him to build inertia. With the completion of his 360 degree spin the 750 lbs weapon glows as Raidou lets the weight carry his blade away from him colliding with the creatures weapon. With a quick shout as the blow connects «Grand Mass Parry»! as the creature is removed from its feet and thrown skipping along the ground as its club is destroyed. The snow settles as Raidou stands out of breathe, as he is still new to the technique.

5iou5 7/9

Ham 6/7

War Ram 1/10

DMG: = 3+1+1 DMG

damage dealt: 5

Ham sees the club fly from the monster's hands and quickly charges in as his spear turns into a light blue streak. He feels the shift of his weight move along with the thrust of the spear. The attack would connect easily since the creature itself was knocked down. Ham felt the spear pierce into the creature's skin as flashes of red glow from where it was hit. The creature let a low growl before disappearing into the ether.

"Wow," Ham took his spear out and looked at it. The spear was starting to show signs of wear and tear but not too bad where it would be unusable. "You definitely have a lot of power Raidou." Ham said freely, who was in awe of Raidou's sheer strength. The loud clangs, and thudding sounds Raidou's weapon made as he wielded was also a spectacle to be experienced.

"I don't think I've ever seen a two handed sword like that ever," Ham continued as he surveyed the area for more spawns.

5iou5 7/9

Ham 6/7

War Ram -1/10

DMG: = 2 damage to the ram (Weapon 1, weapon rank 1)

damage dealt: 2

As I stand in awe at Raidou Perry that basically destroyed the enemy's weapon Wondering what is different about Raidou sword I Started To examine his sword But I suddenly hear the beast Let out a growled as I turned to see. I noticed that Ham speared straight through the monster and utterly destroying it, as it burst into thousands of red polygons, Next Thing. I know another one starts to charge At us. I quickly run over to Ham's side To intercept the War Ram Is coming straight for him. It has No weapons As It Gets closer I noticed that its Clause start to glow red Their Going to use There clause to attack us At the last moment I Duct. A little too slow, though, as it cut some hair off my head. Thankfully I managed to get a clean Slice on its belly "Raidou Need some help with this one. It's quicker" I yelled as I quickly jumped back to Stand near Ham "I'm going to cover your flank Ham"

5iou5 7/9

Ham 6/7

War Ram 8/10

DMG: = 1+1 DMG ( sword modifier + 1 damage)

It was strange, in the sanctity of combat Raidou could speak freely where he was nervious any other time. Replying to both Fives looks at the weapon and Ham's quarry about it "Its a single handed sword, made by a master blacksmith." Raidou said banging it against his left gauntlet. Dragging the weapon up his left gauntlet, sparks flying off the weapon he lifts it to shoulder height and points it drawn like an arrow at the ram. With a quick jump forward at the creature hes caught off guard, his hate generation getting the better of him as it slams into him with a right hook dealing 1 damage but bouncing off of Raidou's armor as he lifts his left arm to take the brunt of the blow.

5iou5 7/9

Ham 6/7

War Ram 8/10

DMG: = 0

damage dealt: 0

damage received: 1

damage mitigated: 1

Forgetting he was still in combat Ham got carried away in conversation. At least, until a Ram slammed into Raidou and bounced off him like a ball. Ham wasn't sure if the ram was targeting him or not but for whatever reason the ram was knocked off its balance. Without needing further instruction, Ham closed the distance and slashed with his spear at the ram's exposed body. The connection would slice the ram and the system would kick in and cause Ham to go into a 3-hit combo that continued with him impaling the ram and lifting it up so that the ram slides off the spear. The ending result would leave the ram in midair as Ham would jump straight up and letting his hands slide to the end of his spear, he would slam his spear into the ram so that it would hit the ground again.

Ham landed a couple meters away as he looked over his handy work. Not bad... Ham was getting used to the game's mechanics now that fighting these monsters didn't seem like such an impossible task anymore.

5iou5 7/9

Ham 6/7

War Ram 4/10

DMG: = (2, weapon and rank 1) + 2 (critical, BD9) = 4

damage dealt: 4

damage mitigated: 0

Ham attacked the ram and lands a critical hit for 4 damage.

Ram receives 4 damage.

As I start standing up. I watch Raidou negate The attack From The ram And make it bounced backwards After which Ham unleash a combo with his spear He sends the ram flying straight up To knock it straight down again "Come on, let's keep it up. Give Them No.Quarter" I said while I'm rushing to get behind the Ram to Slash it in the back But in my hurry. I slip On some snow That Is slightly melted and fall on my back Due to my fumbling I do damage to myself "Och och Dang ice that hurt . I'm okay." Using my Sword to get back on my feet Looking over to Raidou To see if he can finish it.

5iou5 6/9

Ham 6/7

War Ram 4/10

Raidou looks back at fives to make sure hes alright, glancing at him. Remembering mastering his weapon on ice, Raidou gets prepared for a power swing. Losing his own footing, Raidou begins slide at the weight of the weapon. Turning his weapon around and stabbing it into the ground he is out of time to swing or evade. Lifting both arms in a cross with Raidou's weapon ancoring him to the ground he blocks with both arms taking 1 damage but its all mitigated from Raidou's armor.

5iou5 6/9

Ham 6/7

War Ram 4/10

damage mitigated: 1

The events that followed after was something Ham didn't expect. Both players were slipping and falling for various reasons but Ham didn't focus on those details. Instead, he focused on the ram he had just slammed into the ground which was still alive according to its HP indicator.

Ham dashes forward and brings his spear to his side and leaps up in the air for another attack. The attack starts off with the butt end of the spear in a quick jab motion that sets it up for another combo attack. The butt of the spear would slam directly into the ram and using the momentum Ham would spin the spear in his hands and hold the spear point towards the ram's vital spot in which he directed his spear to pierce through it. The force of the stab would also push the ram off balance as his hands move so that he can swing the back end of the spear in a horizontal arc that would keep the ram off balance.

5iou5 6/9

Ham 6/7

War Ram 2/10

DMG: = 2 (Weapon, Rank)

After finally managing to get onto my feet. I see Ham attack and hit the Ram leave it almost Dead I glanced over to where Raidou is And Notice he is having the same issue as me Unable To get a good Footing "Raidou you Having fun with The ice to?" I quickly looked back to Ham and noticed he is not having trouble like me and Raidou "how are you still Standing. The Snow is very slick Ham?" Getting frustrated that I have Been fumbling Around. I quickly raise my sword over my shoulder and get behind the Ram Halfway Slice I yelled as my sword came down In a diagonal path cutting the beast in half Defeating it and making it explode into thousands of red polygons "Finally got It" as I start celebrating to Early I quickly realize that there is one more and I jump back to where Raidou Is

5iou5 6/9

Ham 6/7

War Ram 0/10

DMG: = 1+1 (+1 damage modifier)

Raidou stick his arm out, to stop Fives from sliding away before he draws his weapon back up to eye level. The new ram was wielding an axe and jumps at Raidou, who responds with a quick rotation on the ice. The creature just about to make contact again has its weapon deflected and is thrown asunder. The axe is thrown a distance out of sight, as a bit of the creatures health is drained while skipping.

5iou5 6/9

Ham 6/7

War Ram 8/10

damage received: (4/2)=2

damage mitigated: 2

[OOC]

Ham's adrenaline was pumping through him now as his eyes adjusted to combat. He watches as Five nails one ram down and Raidou engage another ram that had jumped at him. Raidou seemed to reflexively hit the ram hard enough that the weapon it was carrying flew away and knocking the ram skipping along the ground.

If a person were to ask Ham, how did you come up with this plan? Ham wouldn't have an answer. Partly because Ham based a lot of his decisions on his intuition which he has come to trust as an A&P mechanic even though this was widely regarded as a bad idea. Even so, Ham still relied upon this in the most desperate of times and he seems to survive each situation unharmed. In this instance, Ham would rely on his intuition as his body took over and everything he did seemed to move organically on its own.

Ham would bring his spear down on the ram's exposed body as he felt his spear connect.

5iou5 6/9

Ham 6/7

War Ram 6/10

damage dealt: 2 (1 from weapon, 1 from weapon rank)

damage received:

As Raidou stopped me from sliding. I quickly noticed the Third Ram Found An Axe As my reflexes are Not as fast as Raidou I see him quickly Pull out his sword. Next thing I know I'm 5 feet away. The ram's axe Is now several hundred feet away, and the ram itself Was knocked backwards across the ground. Skipping like a stone. Skipping Through a river Before I could even bring my sword up. I see Ham stab it with his spear while It was down Unfortunately not doing enough damage to kill it "Hey guys leave some for me." I shouted with anger and frustration in my voice Because the mobs just keep coming As I walk forward wanting to get rid of my anger by destroying the Beast. I keep thinking about what kayaba said it keeps replaying in my head like a broken record, increasing my anger As I rushed forward towards the ram I lower my sword to my side as I get within 2 feet Of the beast I shift my weight to Left foot and Start to rotate pulling my sword up slicing the beast clean in half. Unfortunately, not Finishing it off "Dang to Soon," I said, coming to a stop behind the Beast.

5iou5 6/9

Ham 6/7

War Ram 3/10

damage dealt: 3 (Sword +1 damage)

damage received:0

Watching Fives strike through the beast, Raidou was impressed by his output. Suddenly the creature gets up while Fives is turned around, back exposed Raidou has but a moment to act not enough to raise his weapon. Quickly shifting his weight forward as the creature raises an axe it drew. Before it can drag the weapon down on Fives back, Raidou slides between its legs now face to face the monster. Putting his arms straight out to both sides of him, Raidou blocks the blow his body. Under the strike Raidou stands strong, protecting Fives with his flesh and blood without budging under the weight of the swing.

Raidou: 17/19

5iou5 6/9

Ham 6/7

War Ram 3/10

damage received:4

damage mitigated: 2

Ham watched the ram attack his fellow party members and felt the immediacy of finishing the monster.

Ham wielded his spear so that his hands would be near the bottom shaft of the spear which would allow him to generate more power as he swung it into the ram. The effect Ham was hoping for was to knock the ram back a little bit and give the other two party members a chance to attack.

Upon swinging, Ham noticed the ram leap at Five and Raidou intercepting the attack. Raidou's HP went down a little bit and Five was alright. Seeing this must have confused Ham as he miscalculated the trajectory of the spear towards the monster and not wanting to hit Raidou, Ham shifted his spear to a different path.

The arc the spear took from Ham's swing missed the ram by inches. The momentum from the swing caused Ham to lose balance as he stumbled further away from where all the action was.

After succeeding in my Attack, But still knowing that The ram was still alive I let my guard down for an instant I hear the beast growl, but before I could turn around a shadow covered me. I turned my head and see that it is Raidou , he used his body as a shield. "I appreciate you trying to defend Me But that was reckless on both our parts." As I turned around with both my hands on my sword. I turn it so that those edges Would not cut Raidou When put Against His side. "Stay still for a moment."As my sword Starts to Glow bright orange, which in the shadow Made. My eyes look like their glowing Like orange Fire. As I start my attack my sword Goes right up against Raidou's side With no room for error. My sword extends Out like It was fired out of a cannon. Unfortunately, my blade was too short and Unable to reach The ram, but close enough that made it jump backwards. Out of caution"You okay Raidou How bad did The ram hit you for?" I asked after the ram had jumped back "You Don't happen to have any food so We can regain some Health Do yeah?."

Raidou: 17/19

5iou5 6/9

Ham 6/7

War Ram 3/10

damage dealt:0

Damage mediated: 0

Drawing his weapon up, Raidou prepares to make use of the distance. Rotating the blade in his grasp, his blade glows red with his pain. Aiming to re tribute the monster he begins to drag the weapon along the ground. The creature starts a swing, Raidou snaps right letting the axe fall into the snow before jumping up off the creatures body. Letting the weapons weight drop through the ram, Raidou uses the blades end to run it through riding the weapon cleaving it in half. Raidou's weapon glows red as it using the creatures life essence to rejuvenate Raidou.

5iou5 6/9

Ham 6/7

War Ram 0/10

Damage dealt:3

Damage received: 0

Damage mitigated: 0

Life Stolen: 2

[OOC]

The last ram was dead.

Ham looks over the two other players assessing their status by their HP bars. They seemed to be okay. Good.

Ham turned to Five, "You can get all the loot. Did you get everything you needed?" Their quest was arduous but hopefully it has been fruitful and Five would have attained everything he needed. Shortly, he would turn to Raidou and ask, "Are you okay? Your HP Bar seems to be alright."

"Yeah, thanks for reminding me." I Walk over to the chest And opening It receiving 1 Ram hide, "I got the last of the material that I needed." As I stand up and turn toward them showing Them the last Item as I put it into my inventory."Well, I think we should head Back To Horunka Village So I can turn this question in" I bring the map Up and I start turning trying to figure out which way the village is "I think It's that way was It on the Other side of That mountain Or was it that way next to a Lake" again, my sense Of Direction is failing me As I stand there for 5 minutes trying to read the map. "Raidou,Ham , do either of you know which way the village is" I asked in frustration Of my incompetence for reading maps. "Oh yeah guys We Should add each other on to our friends list" I said very randomly

Raidou looks at Ham, confused by the term "HP Bar" Raidou draws the blade out of the ground turning the blade in his hand before sheathing. Looking at Ham with a bit of confusion, "HP Bar?" he says out loud as he begins to walk toward the nearest village not sure which Fives was talking about waving his hand next to his shoulder.