[PP – F1] Earning a living (5iou5, Ham,Raidou) Complete

The woollypig suddenly barrels around the corner. Coming straight towards Me I noticed that this beast is slightly weaker. It's HP bar only reads 4 hIt point Which Reinsured me On holding my ground "Ham Get ready" Right As the beast Was about To hit me I quickly Side Step to the Left And like The last beast my sword goes straight through It's side I quickly rolled out of the way so Ham Would be able to get in a shot "Ham Do it now" I yelled

[1-5] Miss -0

[6-8] Hit -1

[9] Critical -2

[10] Critical -3

5iou5 8/9

Ham 6/7

woollypig 2/4

Damage dealt: 2

damage received:0

DMG: = 1+1 DMG

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As if they had rehearsed this, Ham lunges from his hiding spot and firmly pushes his spear into the Wooly Pig. The attempt to pierce the Wooly Pig's frame and push it back further by running with the spear pushing the Wooly Pig to trap it from performing any type of attack would be the effect. Essentially, Ham would pin the Wooly Pig, and let Five switch in to continue the onslaught so what happened last time doesn't happen again.

The Wooly Pig is caught in Ham's spear as the system assists Ham is successfully pinning the Wooly Pig towards another stalagmite or a wall. Whichever happened to be around since Ham's focus was entirely on keeping the Wooly Pig pinned down to give Five the opportunity to finish the Wooly Pig.

However, the damage inflicted was enough to kill the Wooly Pig. The Wooly Pig would explode into a blue polygonal pieces.

5iou5 8/9

Ham 6/7

Wooly Pig 0/4

Ham does 2 damage to the Wooly Pig.

Wooly Pig dies.

I watched in amazement As Ham Hits and pins the Beast against the wall But not just that but he defeated it "Hey Ham were you holding out on the Last one" I said as I walked up to him Right after I said that We suddenly hear A group of Wollypigs roar With such power that some stalactites started to fall. I quickly jumped To where Ham was And knocked Him out of the way as is, there was a Stalactite About the fall On him after knocking him out of the way I use my sword to block the stalactite In the process losing another 1 HP "Are you okay Did you get hit?" I said While I Was trying to catch my breath I Also asked "Did you happen to hear which way The roar came from?"

5iou5 7/9

Ham 6/7

Damage dealt: 0

Damage received: 1

Disoriented from Five's push but grateful for it because he was able to dodge getting damaged by the stalacite, he heard Five ask if he was okay.

Ham said, "Yeah, I'm okay."

"Did you happen to hear which way the roar came from?" Five asked as Ham looked around trying to remember. It sounded like the roars came from deeper within the cave but Ham wasn't sure. They were in a cave and sound happens to echo a lot in closed spaces.

"I think it came from deeper within the cave," Ham finally replied. "I don't know if we should go deeper into the cave, we might find ourselves trapped from those wooly pigs and the ones here might respawn."

As Ham was telling me That the roar came from further in the cave . I started to check the map of the area and noticed that a new woollypig spawned outside " you're right. Let's not go deeper Into The cave It could be too dangerous. At least at our current level" as I started coming in to grips with what Kayaba said "If you died here, you will die in real life!" I started to stand up and notice that my HP was getting low I start walking towards Ham . I opened up my quest log and noticed that the number of mats. I needed from the woollypig was only 2 and the War Ram was only 1 "Hey Ham I think I misread the quest earlier I thought it said 5 woollypig skins, but apparently it's only 2. Same goes for the War Ram It said 3 But now It says 1 " I was Saying this But I was still thinking about the whole death game and what I need to start doing After I finish this quest. "I'm going to have to be distance from everybody cant afford to have something traumatic happen to me or somebody else I can allow anybody to get too close or if they do, and they die. I don't know what I would do. That's what I'll have to do" Without showing Ham my concerns I kept my confidence upbeat hyper attitude Put My sword on my shoulder And lead the way out

They must have been at the mouth of the cave before Ham spotted another Wooly Pig. They were hard to miss since they were 12 ft tall. The big furry beast seemed to be alone and there weren't any other spawns nearby. Ham readied his weapon and decided to go in for the attack.

Ham would run towards the Wooly pig and somehow find himself tripping over a pebble or his own feet. Face planting into the ground, the wooly pig wouldn't sense any hate. What is up with this man? Ham thought as he tried to pick himself up hoping Five wouldn't notice but it was damn near impossible since he was right next to him.

As I was still thinking About all the events that have transpired in this game I suddenly get snapped Out of my thoughts as Ham trips And face plants into the ground "Are you okay man,"I said with a slight chuckle. As I helped him up . I reminded him about the snow. "Dude, don't forget snow, Is not your friend."I started to walk around the beast to where there is no snow Just solid stone I take my sword and get into an attack stance with My feet spread apart, wide The woollypig Sinced my Urge to kill, so it turned to face me Luckily for me, I pick the spot where there is no snow all the way up to where the beast Is, The woollypig started to charge at me I was ready But unfortunately for me, I started thinking about Akihiko Kayaba words again, it threw me off. I quickly rolled out of the way to not be trampled by the beast and i look back to Ham to see if he is ok "How are you doing Ham" I said in a rushed voice.

[1-5] Miss -0

[6-8] Hit -1

[9] Critical -2

[10] Critical -3

5iou5 7/9

Ham 6/7

woollypig 6/6

damage received: 0

To Ham's surprise the wooly pig charged but its motion dissipated as it missed Five. Ham was relatively safe, and was in an opportune position to attack the monster. From his position, he pulled the spear back for its basic attack and let it pierce into the monster.

However, the Wooly Pig left its original position and walked a different way. Ham's misses are becoming somewhat of a joke.

After watching him try to hit the beast and utterly failing. I asked "Ham. What is your eyesight because you keep missing" As I jumped back onto my feet. I put my sword back over my shoulder as I watched the beast for a second I noticed it is between me and the mountainside. I decide to try to Attack a Little different Then before I start charging towards the beast with my sword over my shoulder as I'm running my sword Start to Glow Bright orange Right as I am about to hit the beasts It jumped out of the way in I end up hitting the mountain. My sword get stuck for a few seconds "Try to get It" I yelled as I try to get my sword unstuck

[1-5] Miss -0

[6-8] Hit -1

[9] Critical -2

[10] Critical -3

5iou5 7/9

Ham 6/7

woollypig 6/6

Damage received: 0

Raidou hears an excessive amount of yelling and what seems to be the squeal from a boar. A bit unusual the sound from the animal, not the typical noise he would hear from such a beast. Sounding under duress, Raidou begins to «Sprint» toward the sound, as its close by. Raidou begins to rip across the mountainside, drawing his weapon. Jumping through the treeline using «Acrobatics» at the creatures right, Raidou's weapon is unsheathed with a "Shhingg" and collides with the side of the woolypig. Knocked to the ground it skips as all of Raidou's Inertia is transferred to the animal. Raidou does a cartwheel to his left, aligning himself with the now shocked onlookers.

Raidou: 19/19

+2 ACC, +2 LD, +2 DMG, +2 LS 8-10, +2 DMG MITI

5iou5 7/9

Ham 6/7

woollypig 1/6

The unexpected player dazzled Ham for a brief moment as he saw the opportunity to <> in. Without wasting time, Ham pulled himself together and jumped at the beast with the spear end down. The monster let out a dying squeal before it dissolved into a million blue polygons. It felt good to finally hit something even if it was STUNNED. Ham made a mental note to remember to figure out how to stun monsters so he wouldn't have so much trouble hitting them.

Raidou: 19/19

+2 ACC, +2 LD, +2 DMG, +2 LS 8-10, +2 DMG MITI

5iou5 7/9

Ham 6/7

woollypig 0/6

Ham does 2 damage to Wooly Pig.

Wooly Pig dies.

While still trying to get my sword Out of the Side mountain I noticed the woollyPig Suddenly fly Past me and into the side of the mountain dislodging my sword. "What the heck was that?" I said in utter shock. I quickly turned around and noticed another player. I quickly turned to Ham and saw him finish off the woollypig "Let me Open the Chest" walking over to Him with my Sword on my shoulder I open the chest and receive 1 woolly skin "Well Ham We don't need anymore. Woolypigs Skins , we need to go after War Rams now Likely, we only need 1 skin So What do you say" Looking at the stranger who just Knocked the beast 20 feet backwards

Raidou drags his weapon up his left sleeve sparks flying off, to help him lift the weapon, before he flips the weapon in his right hand and sheathes it on his back. Looking at the pair, they look at him with shock. Watching one of them gather materials from a nearby chest, Raidou watches on before turning to walk away. As hes a few steps away, Raidou hears one of them talk about having to hunt a ram up on the mountainside. Quickly snapping around hearing this he begins to walk back fiercely, as hes asked "So What do you say" Raidou says with back, furious"Well I'm not about to walk away and let you all get killed up here!"

Raidou's reaction wasn't expected as he brought back up the fact that they could have died. Maybe Ham was overestimating or underestimating their circumstances but he didn't feel they were in immediate danger.

Turning to Five, he replies, "I'm alright with it. I'm not sure about the other guy though." He gestures towards the other player, still unsure of his name. Ham felt that he should have been more appreciative but he also didn't want to feel like a "sudden" burden to someone, especially someone that he barely knows.

"Does That mean you like to join our party?" I asked, extending my hand towards Him, "I don't think We would have been killed that easily, Anyways my name Fives and this is Ham What is your name?" I asked as I opened up the map Looking For where the War Rams Are As I extended my arm To start Pointing "the Rams should be In that direction. No, that direction. No wait That way," as I start pointing in every direction possible. Even straight down At one point "can either of You read a map?" I asked Out Of confusion

Raidou responds to the players, in the same way has always in these situations "It doesn't matter if you couldn't have been killed easily" responding to them with his own brand of conversation, still angry from the fight before. Raidou having been all over this floor and has seen the rams they are after, and it seems the only way he hasn't pointed toward is theirs. Deciding that the only way he can get them to safety is to give them what they are after, so he starts to trek in the rams direction, getting quite a distance away from them before turning around "You coming?" angrily.

Ham already not liking Raidou and its reaction to the events felt that he would just have to suck it up. He's helping after all, and nowhere did it say in the Rulebook of Helping other people that they will always be understanding. The circumstances for their survival would dramatically increase Ham thought. If there's any silver lining than that would be it.

"You coming?" He heard Raidou growl a ways ahead.

Ham turned toward Five, "At least with him here, we can get your supplies. I don't think its such a bad idea to let him help us."

With that, Ham followed Raidou, trying not to show his annoyance that kept bubbling inside of him. He did save us after all...Ham kept repeating to himself. "I'm Ham like Five stated before, what's your name?"

Ham wanting to formally introduce himself and felt that it was always good to know who you'll be partying with even if their name pops up on the upper left corner of their HUD.

As I'm still trying to figure out which direction to go. I hear "You coming?" From the player who helped us out I suddenly do a double take Towards Him heading In a direction. I Have Yet to point I then look over to Ham as he starts heading in the same direction As The stranger. Ham says to me, "At least with him here, we can get your supplies. I don't think its such a bad idea to let him help us." "Yeah I agree" I said As I put my sword back in its scabbard And turned Toward the direction the mysterious players is going, "So what is your name also. How did you find Us?" With a curious look on my face pondering how he did find us "Wait, are we going?" This time With A Extremely confused look on my face

OOC: My guy doesn't always act like this Ham, but its worth note my flaws and virtues make him act like this. A human interaction complex combined with ferocity, and his analytic nature makes him memorize locations/environments. The Paralyze/Prone mechanic I believed to be in the All-in-one rules but it wasn't and I apologize for the confusion :3

Raidou begins to regain composure, the adrenaline from slamming into the side of the creature wearing thin. Calming down, Raidou starts to open up a bit with the players talking at him "r-Raidou is m-my name" struggling a bit, as he is no longer so nervous by interaction with people thanks to Haine. Pointing to his ear to Fives quarry about how he found them, he continues to walk on ahead of the pack "T-the animals your after, rams correct which would be over here."Raidou says as he raises a pointed finger forward.

OOC: No problem Raidou. This is all backstory for Ham's relationship to Raidou and Five. The stun thing really did confused me but whether it's legal or not we are getting some good background for all three characters and to me that's what makes role playing great!

The flip phased Ham but he didn't let up on a beat. "R-raidou is m-my name," the player wielding the two handed sword stammered. He gestured towards his ears to suggest that was how he was able to find Ham and Five. Ham wasn't concerned with this detail as he was with Raidou's earlier gruff first impression but it seems to Ham that all of that was adrenaline pumping. Now that the fights over, it made sense Raidou wasn't as aggressive. Ham took note of this.

"Let's wait for Five to catch up and head for the rams."