[PP-F5] Ides of March(Invite Only)

Argumail walked alone the streets of Haeda, a lawless town... wait that was not true the Mafia controlled the city. He looked at a sign in the middle of Fletrum Plaza. A great meet up spot but, I looks at little flashy... I gets they will never expect flashy.He thought. He walked up to it and sit down. He was waiting Daeron and Miki to show up but, it look like it would sometime.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miki walks down the street scanning the crowds for her guild leader. She was told to meet in this town but she wasn't told a specific place. Obviously no getting anywhere on the ground, she activates her <> skill and jumps onto the roof of a small building. She looks around until she sees Argumail standing next to a fountain. She quickly jumped down and walked over to him and waved as she approached. "Mafia huh?" She quickly glances around to get a better idea of the area. It seemed suspicious to her, but she shrugged it off and turned back to her guild leader. " Do we have any information on them?"

" Well to be honest I haven't figured that part out. I thought you be a better judge than I but If you give me the choice..." He smiled revealing his sharp teeth," well now, lets not get into specific ok." As the walk in a little tavern named Kilmore a man grabbed hold Miki.

" Hey little mama how about you little this loser and come with me." he said quite drunk.

She felt uneasy as they walked into the bar but ignored it. "Can't get nervous in times like this...""Ok. We'l figure that out when the time co-" She goes silent and her expression turns to a frown as she is grabbed from behind by a man. She elbows the man in the stomach and pulls out of his arms and rushes over beside Argumail. "You can look, but touch costs extra." She winks at the man then glances around at the other people.

"Too bad were here for business, or I might have taken him up on the offer. Of course I would have stolen every last col he had."She smiles at Argumail and walks through the doorway of the building and waits for him to follow. She leans back against the wall and crossed her arms before turning to her guild leader."Is this the place?"

Argumail looked at her flabbergasted. When she asked if that was the place it brought him back. " Yes we are here to a man 'bout a hazing!" As there walked in they could easily see a man with tribal tattoos all around his neck and face. He wore a hawaiian shirt and smoked a huge cigar. He whispered to Miki before they got over there. "I'm wait on a few more people so wait up." He sat down in a table and acted seamlessly causal.

I was watching the group for a while now. My big black trenchcoat which covers my armor flickering in a blow of the wind. With hands in my pockets i'm trying to look casual, and uninteresting. While i'm sure nobodey is watching me i start walking slowly towards the group with a calm expression. "Sorry to disturb gentleman." I say with calm voice, brushing hair out of my face with one hand.

" Yes! Don't drink around me...gosh!" Argumail said trying not to laugh. " Look, I have most of my pieces on the board but, I'm wait on a queen." He smiled at the passing waitress revealing his usually sharp teeth. He looked at Charlotte and said," I don't know what your like but, if you are as blood thirst as me then, let me inform you now..." He stopped when a lady passed by," We aren't going for checkmate, we are going for a important capture... That means anyone who stands in our way is... how do I put this... flesh blood." He smiled once again revealing his unusually sharp teeth

I pulled my hood down farther, covering my face. I had been requested, aside from the guild, to go on a personal quest with Argumail and a few others I didn't know. The little knowledge I knew of the mission disturbed me but I was willing to help one way or another. I walked into the bar and found Argumail and another girl sitting together. I could also see another girl with them, probably going with us. The bar creeped me out, especially the drunks. Someone grabbed the end of my cloak, pulling my hood off. I turned around and gave him the death stare with my purple eyes. I freaked them out good because him and his buddies fled the bar. I sighed and put my hood back on. I turned and walked to Argumail and the others.

"Hallo, my dear," Argumail said over dramatizing their meeting. " We're wait on you." He looked at her with his magma colored eyes. He grabbed her hand passionately and walked towards the man and then he whispered," I need you to come up with a name on the fly." When they arrived up to the man and Argumail smiled apologetically," I'm sorry. Mr. McCormenn, but I this almost everyone."

Mr. McCormenn glanced at him and said," You have a big crew ....Onyx....Well start Intro-deuz-ing them."

He pointed to the Miki and said," This is Torment, she is the best torture this side of the of floor 5 beside me of course." then he pointed to Charlotte," This is Malacath, she often referred to a the Demon of the Night because she kills only in the day." and then he looked at Akumu," This is my girlfriend her name is ummm...."

I was utterly confused when Argumail acted kindly to me. I was hesitant to grab his hand because it was unlike me to even make contact with anyone. I hadn't a clue until I saw out of the corner of my eye a man, shady character to me. I couldn't make an analysis of him until I met him though. I knew that Argumail had a good reason to be asking me to pose as his girlfriend for the moment. I took my hood off and prepared to put on a good show, it was for the sake of everyone here. I locked my purple eyes with the odd mans' eye and gave a polite smile. I let go of Argumail's hand and put mine out to shake the mans'. Hello, My name is Louise, nice to meet you. I said, getting into character. It was a hard to smile, getting used to it was even worse. I wanted badly to glare at Argumail for this but decided it was unwise at the present moment.

Argumail stood there shocked and then fell back in a chair," Yeah... that's her name Louise." he said like he was about to die. The walls felt like they were closing around him. But he muttered what use it call Louise, " My... Dark... Lady." He looked at the distance in between her and him and thought maybe he should touch her. But he snapped out of it, and smiled at the guy, "Mr. McCormmen, I think you have a pack of me, from Mr. Beverett." Argumail said with a chuckle.

The entire bar went silence and Mr. McCormmen nodded slowly and slide him a briefcase silence and stood and left. Argumail tried getting up but, his shock prevent him from standing, He looked around and then used Akumu as a crane. When he finally stood up he motioned to them go outside to read the contents of the box.

I wasn't told anything about this event but I knew it was serious when the man handed over a black case and left suddenly. I sighed, now that it was over. I nodded at Argumail and flipped up my hood, concealing my scar again. I walked outside the bar, staying clear of the drunks and waited for the rest of our group to come and explain what was going on.