[PP-F5] Ides of March(Invite Only)

Upon reading this message from him I got angry. Why would we absolutely need to be in pairs!? We never have to agree to do something so stupid. This made me even more upset but I cooled myself and responded. I will follow you into the room for show but I have a place to sleep already. I will not be seen by anyone. I pushed send and hoped he would accept it. I planned to sleep under the stars, besides, I usually never stayed at an Inn.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I grinned at his spelling error, but decided not to say anything about this. I continued to type since I knew that Argumail and the others had their guard up. My eyes were still glued to the screen as we entered the deepest part of the forest. I don't like the feel of Inns, I feel enclosed. I will be doing recon in the night. And where are we anyway? I pushed send and looked up. It was dark and I couldn't see very well.

Well, that's to bad. This is not a mission were division is possible...if so I would do this by myself. So you will go to sleep it the inn and wake just like everyone else unless I authorizes an op. Argumail turned and gave her a glared. He heard a noise and he ran to a tree and jumped off slice through the beast trying to sneak up on them. "Welcome to gates ladies, Only you can open them."

Party

Argumail 17/17

Akumu. 17/17

Miki 15/15

Charlotte 15/15

Enemy

Toiposi 32/36

I crossed my arms and silently replied to Argumail once more, accepting orders. Fine. Do keep in mind that I can do anything you like, I'm not afraid. I'm used to sleeping in the open so this will be a change for me. I looked up from the screen and saw the Toiposi coming quick at me. I pulled my sword out quick enough to block the attack but I couldn't get a cut in. I, frustrated, took my stand and ran up the tree. I waited in the high branch for the right time to attack from above, a surprise.

Party

Argumail 17/17

Akumu 15/15

Miki 15/15

Charlotte 15/15

Enemy

Toiposi 32/36

Also i noticed Toiposi running towards us. I quickly unsheathed my sword and swung it, to cut the beast. Mein himmel... This would be a long night. But my sword didn't even scratch it. At least the swing of my sword gave me enough time to retreat to the others. I said, "Trees are sure frequented today..." and ran up the tree. There i will wait for the right time to atack the beast.

Party

Argumail 17/17

Akumu. 17/17

Miki 15/15

Charlotte 15/15

Enemy

Toiposi 32/36

Miki unsheathes her blade and runs behind a tree while the beast attacks the others. While Toiposi was distracted she attacks, bringing her blade above her head then dragging it down towards it's leg. Toiposi noticed her and dodged the attack then struck Miki in her stomach, sending her flying back. "Whoops, messed up there..."

Argumail 17/17

Akumu 17/17

Miki 13/15

Charlotte 15/15

Toiposi 32/36

"Miki!" He looked at monster and chuckled," You will pay for that ." He threw his sword in the sky. The Toiposi followed it, while it did that he ran up to and kicked it in the face. It sneered and jumped to kill him in the sky but, Argumail grabbed hold of the sword and stabbed into the creature face. " Don't just watch me jump in too, the blood splatters are fine."

Argumail 17/17

Akumu 17/17

Miki 13/15

Charlotte 15/15

Toiposi 28/36

I answered Argumail's orders and jumped from the tree. I did a somersault in the air and plunged down into the head of the Toiposi. I smiled a little from under my hood when I landed a critical hit on the unsuspecting creature. I stood on the head and pulled the sword out of it's skull. When my sword came out slowly I did a back flip off of it, landing on my tiptoes in front of it. It looked angrily at me but I knew that the others were coming too.

Argumail 17/17

Akumu 15/15

Miki 13/15

Charlotte 15/15

Toiposi 26/36

Argumail was satisfied with this wonder if left would there be any trouble. He decided against it and he ran up to the creature. It lunged forward to snap him in half. Argumail slided under the creature slashing every. He smiled as the blood flowed back on his face. When he exited, composed himself, and smiled lightly... over indulgence is not a respectably trait.

Argumail 17/17

Akumu 15/15

Miki 13/15

Charlotte 15/15

Toiposi 24/36

Miki jumps up and shakes off the slight dizziness and goes for another strike. She runs in at the beasts side and slashed at its legs. The creature dodges effortlessly and tries to hit Miki again. She falls on her back to dodge the swipe then rolls backwards and stands back up. She jumps back and jumps into a tree like the others hoping she might be able to get a hit on the beast.

Argumail 17/17

Akumu 15/15

Miki 13/15

Charlotte 15/15

Toiposi 24/36

Charlotte jumps off the tree and tries to strike the beast with her sword, but the creature dodges the strike and tries to hit charlotte, but she managed to evade the attack and retreat back to the tree, preparing for the next strike. What the hell is this beast made off? Where the hell is it from? The ideas of its origin are running through her head.

Argumail 17/17

Akumu 15/15

Miki 13/15

Charlotte 15/15

Toiposi 24/36

Argumail was in pure delight. He ripped through the creatures hide. He smiled at his opponent misery. He dug his sword into the enemies. Don't be greed, the girls want action too. Thats when it hit him.... He was surrounded by women... a girl but, still they were all bad ass. This was an anime or something.

Argumail 17/17

Akumu 15/15

Miki 13/15

Charlotte 15/15

Toiposi 22/36

Standing in front of it I don't waste another second to think this through. I push off my feet and swiftly fly past it. When I look back a line appeared in the monster, I hit it directly in the stomach. I stood up from my crouch position and sprinted at it for another attack. When I was about to hit it the Toiposi swings it's arm at me, I evade it's claw but when I look up I see my cloak in it's claw. The ripped fabric shattered into thin air, I touched my face with my hands. I turned away from the group and hoped they would just continue the battle. Stop being such a coward, just face them! I screamed at myself.

Argumail 17/17

Akumu 15/15

Miki 13/15

Charlotte 15/15

Toiposi 20/36

Argumail looked at Akumu face for a split second. She had a beautiful face, why is she scared? he thought. The creature swung down at him. Argumail flew into a neighboring tree, Drip... Drop Argumail's blood rolled down from his head. Argumail covered his face... if he saw the blood then, he would probably lose it. He smelled the blood and felt it warmness on his face. He could help to find this funny... no it was hilarious. He chuckled and it was a little then a little strong. Until he was full on guffaw. He whipped his blade towards his enemy. " Today, you bath in blood." He smiled down at his blade and then turn it slide ways, The Toiposi attacked, Argumail threw his sword in the ground. "Come on then! Let's see what you're made of!"

The creature frowned and charged again. Argumail jumped over it slamming its face in the sword's razor's edge. He ripped the sword up and drove it head breaking off the horn. But it wasn't enough... it was never enough.

Argumail 17/17

Akumu 15/15

Miki 13/15

Charlotte 15/15

Toiposi 17/36

The Toiposi was enraged by the barrage of attacks from above and below. It lashed out wildly, but couldn't manage to land a hit on any one of us. Miki dives from her position in the tree branches and throws herself towards the Toiposis' neck. Her blade slices through the flesh and leaves the ever so familiar red gash across the length of its neck. She swings off its neck and into another tree before calling, "Switch!"

Argumail 17/17

Akumu 15/15

Miki 13/15

Charlotte 15/15

Toiposi 16/36

While fretting about my face, hiding it, I heard Miki call a switch. That's me! Wait I can't! I argued with myself. They are counting on you! I finally removed my hands from my face and picked up my sword from the ground. I held my head high and pushed my bottom lip out, to look stronger than I was. I pursued the Toiposi but missed my first attack, switching with Miki. It brushed me to the side with it's weapon, sending me flying to a tree. Instead of hitting it I went feet first into the tree and pushed off of it. I glided though the air and stabbed the monster in between the eyes. SWITCH! I shouted and jumped off of the Toiposi

Argumail 17/17

Akumu 15/15

Miki 13/15

Charlotte 15/15

Toiposi 15/36

I rush from behind on the Toiposi, and try to strike it with my sword, hoping to hit it this time. "Die you god dammned beast!" My blade pierces the back of Toiposi and hit it hard, leaving big red wound behind, damaging it for 4 HP. "Finally." I say to myself, and ready myself for the next attack.

Argumail 17/17

Akumu 15/15

Miki 13/15

Charlotte 15/15

Toiposi 11/36

Argumail jumped in the trees above. He smiled at the horn in this hand, and then guffawed," Alright girls, leave the beasty alone. We got what we came for." He jumped down, as he fell the Toiposi hit him, stabbing him the stomach. "Ackkkk!" Argumail screamed as he spat blood. He jumped from the impaling horn. As he touched the ground he passed out.

PARTY

Argumail 10/17 INCAPACITATE

Akumu 15/15

Miki 13/15

Charlotte 15/15

Toiposi 11/36

She watches as Argumail grabs the horn from the Toiposi and swing to safety... or so she thought. She swings out of the tree as Argumail is knocked unconscious by the Toiposi. "That's not good..." she thinks to herself as she glances to Charlotte, then Akumu, then back to Argumail. "What should we do now? Our guild leader is knocked out and the Toiposi is still flailing around trying to kill us."