[PP-F5] Ides of March(Invite Only)

When they got outside Argumail looked at her with tears in his eyes," Why... Why Louise?" He asked trying to keep up his crazed manner. His four scars on his right eye gleamed. He was so upset that want to kill everything in a two mile radius, again but, he was in a city. He looked frantically around and then calmed himself. After he calmed down he started to laugh... hard... then harder.... then harder. He smiled choking back his emotion only his crazed smile remained, like Akumu's hood this was his disguise. He smiled and said," Now lets open a briefcase."

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a little startled by the sudden outburst by Argumail. What attachments did he have to the name? I thought as I touched my finger to my chin. I was always the type to judge by someones actions but I didn't know how I was supposed to judge Argumail. This was very strange, especially since he had broken into a mad laughter. After he seemed to be alright he suggested we open the briefcase. I gave the slightest nod for him to open it.

Argumail trembled as he open the case then he stopped," Hey, Are you ok?" Argumail asked Akumu. He smiled but, then remembered his family inherited sharp teeth syndrome, and then smiled wider. He looked at the brief case and said," Keep talking let me here your soothing voice." As he opened it. After it was fully open. He sighed in relief and laughed," If I was going to go I want to be the lasting i heard your soothing voice."

" Oh how riveting she speaks.... But of course my dear, that man is connect to a very influential man... err boy name Beverett. Now, Beverett is trying to kill me, and before you ask yes I did kill a officer but, he was trying to kill me long ago. Before I killed that officer I got info and found out that not everyone died that day I went crazy..." he suudenly chokes and continues with a crazed banter. " My adopted brother might have been captured, So I can save him but, if he is dead then I need to cut the fifth scar in my eye." He paused and rub his eye in memorial," After for you being my girl, well you are part of my disguise and your own to enter his organization. Beverett expects me to be a social outcast on that I lose...her. but with you I can reconnect and fool him.. hopefully." Argumail sat down and then took a deep breath," I'm sorry it would have been better with a chalkboard."

"Beverett... come on I said his name like 3 times, honestly." He looked at her frustrated," Look if you guy can't handle this, then fine you can go I do want to put you into my abyss but, I don't mind going it yours. Really, go if you can't do it." Argumail said with a serious face. He looked at the contents of the box and smiled," For those who are staying we are going on a hunt."

I know he was just trying to get us frazzled but I tried hard not to let it get to me. His willingness to just pursuade us into this baffled me. I weighed my options in my head. I could go away, not help and be a coward. Or I could help, possibly die, and help my guild leader out. This was upsetting, no one in this world wanted to die. Dying was something everyone tried to avoid. I'm in. I said, surprising myself. Here are a few things though. What is in the case? What is our plan? And also don't tell me I have to do that again. I said, referring to the girlfriend thing.

From under my hood I shot a death glare at Argumail, who wasn't showing me the contents. I understand. I simply stated. I will at least try to be associated with you in that way around anyone like the man I just saw. I will help you on this adventure, to get your brother back. I said as I got off the wall and walked towards the case.

"No, I'm afraid they have eyes everywhere, this is going to be the last few minutes we have us being us." Argumail said. When she walked to the case he closed it and get close to her, " I'll show you later on, but right now we are now a clock." He turned and saw some one moving in the shadow," Damn!" he said and then kissed her and turned around so she could she the eyes. After he was finished he laughed, "Dang... your a good kisserer!" He turned around and rubbed his eye. It was getting hard to continue his charade of being emotional unacceptable, but he had to seem strong for Miki, Charlotte, and Akumu... Louise.

Charlotte stayed calm, and silent until now. Now, with a lowly voice she said. "My will is made of steel, and my word is stone hard. I said once, that i will help you, and that didn't change." I silently grin, and say once again, with my calm voice. "My sword is at your service." I change the grin into a normal smile, as i look on the others, and wink curiously with my red eyes, playing with my white hair with one hand all the time.

Okay so what's the pl- I was cut off by Argumail swearing then kissing me so suddenly. I was about to smack him but then I saw a figure move in the alley. I closed my eyes, trying to just deal with it and put my arms on his shoulders, which was hard because of the height difference. When he spoke again I knew it was a cover. I broke away from him and swiped at my screen, motioning him to speak with me through messages. What's the plan to infultrate this Beverett? I type furiously then look at Miki. She was younger than us, so why was she here? I said to myself. The answer will probably be found once we get into action.

Argumail opened the message and laughed. He sent back,Smart girl, but you misspelled infiltrate my dear. The plan is to climb through the ranks and become the most trusted people then get what we came for. He turned and looked and looked at them all," Let go." He said as ran to the exit, when he got there he said," Stay frost!" and ran out.

I cringed at my spelling mistaken then follow him out of the exit, I don't run though. I walk slowly so I can type while I'm exiting. Sir, what is the first move? What is my first task as Louise? I typed in more questions. When we reached exit I couldn't make sense of him words but I didn't mind. I tugged at my cloak and pulled it closer to me. I knew that when we reached the location I had to take it fully of this time, to show no resistance.

Argumail smiled at their situation, it looked very unsatisfactory but, he had got them into this mess. To be honest he never sen a Toiposi but, the description says that it looked it a sphinx... more or less.. with his luck it is probably less. He gritted his teeth decide that everyone accept Akumu should see the content. He smiled to himself and laughed. Argumail read over her message and snickered and sent back, For this mission the first move is the art of misconception, make the enemy think we are with at all cost.... As for duties we will talk when we get back.