[PP-F5] Ides of March(Invite Only)

I see Argumail get impaled by the creature, I can't help but let out a quiet scream. I forgot about everything around me and ran to him. I crouched down and checked his health, he wasn't dead. A small tear escaped my eye but I swatted it away. I refused to show weakness in front of my friends. I rose slowly clutching my sword and turned to Miki. We kill it! I screamed and charged with rage at the toiposi. I dodged the first hit but wasn't so lucky on the second. The toiposi flailed at my stomach and sent me flying into a tree.

PARTY

Argumail 10/17 INCAPACITATE

Akumu 13/15

Miki 13/15

Charlotte 15/15

Toiposi 11/36

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flasback

Argumail smiled at his faces, " Along time ago there a group of people called The Cold Judgment who followed the orders of one leader. Their forget their battle instincts and fallen upon their leader for guidance... because of that they were slaughtered. If i tell you what to do all the time, I will stifle you. If you command yourself at the right time, then you command the battle field. If I fall in battle... do as you will... perhaps death his finally caught me."

Present

Argumail reached up and grabbed Miki hand her the horn," Save my brother!" Argumail struggled to his feet. Blood tears rolled him his eyes," Well then," he bowed at the creature," Feast your eyes at my monstrosity!" he smiled, his sharp teeth gleamed in the moonlight. His red eyes turn deep crimson, he equipped his blade. He stood firm and performed, Yang Taiji Jian stance. The Creature rushed him, Argumail blocked him and slammed the sword in to the creature neck. The Toiposi screamed and ran around a tree at top speed charging again. Argumail stood firm matadoring him and he jumped in Akumu, his clothing soaked with blood, " I'm flattered about your concern... ack!" He fell to one and squinted at his enemy. He spat up blood, he looked at the moon," Hey, If I survive this promise me something ok."

PARTY

Argumail 10/17

Akumu 13/15

Miki 13/15

Charlotte 15/15

Toiposi 11/36

I reached a hand under myself and pushed up. When I stood up I felt something crash into me again, it was Argumail. He was trying so hard to kill that monster. As he spat out blood I sat up. Argumail knealed next to me, staring at the moon. You will survive...and what is it? I asked, a little shaken up from the fall.

PARTY

Argumail 10/17

Akumu 13/15

Miki 13/15

Charlotte 15/15

Toiposi 11/36

"Lets go now a real date Louise." He spoke but all he saw Louise, Akumu wasn't there. He locked eyes with her and strained, he stood up and he spat out a larger of blood. He drew a circle in the ground and step in. He rose his sword and spun his sword in his hands. The Toiposi ran and slam its head in the circle. Argumail came down and stabbed it in his head. The Creature retreated from the circle but, Argumail stood like a citadel in the circle waiting for the next attack.

PARTY

Argumail 10/17

Akumu 13/15

Miki 13/15

Charlotte 15/15

Toiposi 9/36