[OP - F1] Two's Too Much

"So Shiro didn't turn out to be your name, huh? What a shame," Glitch laughed, holding out his hand. The basic two-handed spear appeared once again, the weight starting to be become familiar and a real extension of his arm instead of a separate item. He gave a few quick jabs with it, twirling it in his hands, pivoting on the balls of his feet, and landing back with his body sideways to give a smaller target.

The ground shook under his feet the closer the large figure grew. He was able to see its silhouette; it was large -- that much they had figured -- with tusks that had to have been three feet long themselves. Its large body brushed against the trees, but it paid them no mind. He was able to hear the cracking of wood as it passed the trunks. Glitch crouched down, keeping his stance steady, but the closer it got the harder it seemed.

"It looks like this one will hurt if it hits us," Glitch called over his shoulder, eyes never leaving the heavy beast. It came fully into view. Blue fur covered its body, large pink eyes, and crimson-stained tusks. It looked similar to its small counterparts if not for its size alone, but those tusks gave him a bad feeling. They were sharp and long and thick. If he wasn't careful than he can surely fall victim to something like that in just minutes if there weren't other players ready to fight alongside him.

White smoke puffed out of the large Frenzy Boar. It opened it's mouth and gave a loud wail. Not long after, other frenzy boars showed up and enclosed those within the area in a large circle. Glitch looked at every one in front of him and in his peripheral. His grip on his weapon tightened.

"Damn it," he whispered, eyes focusing back on the large pig in front of him.

"There doesn't seem like much of a chance backing out now," Glitch said gritting his teeth. If he wanted to live, he'd have to fight.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Echo pulled his hood off I almost lost it. To make everything more interesting, Ryu was here. When did you...? I pointed at Ryu. I then pointed at Echo, letting my shoulders drop. And you! Why would you hide from me? I said. The Giant Frenzt boar was now charging straight toward us all. I scrambled to get my sword off the ground and run. I sprinted away as fast as I could but it wasn't enough. The massive boar hit me to the side with it's tusk and kept running. I touched my head and got up off the ground. Wow.. that hurt. I gave weak smile to Ryu. Sorry! But chat will have to wait until later. I addressed Echo and Ryu then got in position for my next attack.

Party:

Echo [33/33 HP]

Glitch [12/12 HP]

Mayonaka [17/19 HP]

Enemy:

Giant Frenzy Boar [35/35 HP]

I nodded at Mayonaka, and ran towards the Giant Frenzy Boar. On my way towards the Giant Frenzy Boar, I equip Fury's Echo and dash to the side of the Giant Frenzy Boar. I pull my sword back, and it starts to glow a bright white. I jab the Giant Frenzy Boar, and yank the sword out quick. "I guess I'm the first to land strike." I said, as I leap back to my party. The Giant Frenzy Boar starts to screech, and I held my ground. Okay.. We just need to land our hits for a while, and we can end this boss quick. I thought to myself, as I got ready for the Giant Frenzy Boar to attack us.

Party:

Echo [33/33 HP]

Glitch [12/12 HP]

Mayonaka [19/19 HP]

Enemy:

Giant Frenzy Boar [32/35 HP]