[SHOP-F4] "Lighting Darkness" [BLACKSMITHING]

I was overjoyed to hear that she was giving me a discount on these items, this shop was really lucky! 900 col? That's an amazing price! Thank you so much! I said and pulled out my tiny wallet like pouch and handed it to her. The things she bought today would surely help me out a little until the commission was done. It wasn't everyday that I came across a nice shop either. As you know I'm Primrose but may I ask your name?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hearing the girl's simple request, Hikari stood up and stretched her hand out to her. "I'm Hikari, pleased to meet you!" A sweet smile appearing on her face, Hikari directed it at the girl who stood about as tall as her, though most people couldn't really tell Hikari's real age, as she was still very petite. "If you ever need something crafted, I'm your girl! I like to help lower-leveled players, so you may not always be at top priority, I'm sorry for that, but I WILL always complete a commission. Waiting still for Primrose to shake her outstretched hand, Hikari noticed the burlap bag sitting on her table.

Nice to meet you Hikari. I said as I shook her hand. What Hikari did really made me feel proud of her in an odd way. She helped out the lower leveled players that didn't feel welcome in many shops! I will tell all of my friends about your shop, it's very good! I smiled and let go of her hand, walking to the door. I will definitely come again. I said before leaving the shop with my two new items.

2350 - 900 = 1450 col left.

Watching the girl leave, she shouted a quick: "Thank you, come again!" While waving her hand towards her. Now having been done with all business for the day, and being satisfied with what she did, Hikari picked up her last remaining material she could use and set it on the forge to try and make Primrose's sword. "Here goes nothing..."

Crafting Dice - 6 + 1 - Good Item - -1 mat; +2EXP

The item crafted wasn't really very good, but not bad either, Hikari could put it up for sale.

Name: Cadette's Sword

Type: One-Handed Straight Sword

Quality: Good

Description: A basic sword given to all knights at the Imperial City of Zaphias.

Abilities: none

Yami was walking around when he noticed the shop, he recalled about he had requested a commission.

He thought to give it a look, if the sword was ready.

So, he just walked inside the shop, looking around.

"Hello?" he said as he was inside, hoping that the owner was not outside or busy.

He did not meet the owner when he came for the commission, he just wrote a ticket and left it there.

Looking around the shop, waiting for its owner.

Sulking in the back of the room, Hikari reluctantly got up and walked over to the voice that called for her. "Sorry, but we're... oh?" The nameplate, something she always looked at when meeting someone, clearly said "Yami" "I see, you're here for the sword right?" A golden sword laid on top the table, waiting to be picked up and used. "Take it, I don't need it anymore... I have no more use for materials or Col either..." She just wanted to be left asleep, wait until this world would end, and then she'd finally be free. Hikari picked up the sword and held it out to Yami, carrying an emotionless face with a red rim around her eyes, she had just been crying... "It's yours now, beat the game with it..." Sulking back into the back room, Hikari laid on the ground covered by a mantle, hugging Shiranui and falling asleep.

Transaction: -Golden Millennium Sword; +0 Col

As she walked into the shop she smiled looking around her friend's place. "It looks amazing Hikari!" She smiled before walking over to her. "To bad my profession's useless basically. I would attempt to make a shop too if it weren't." She spoke a little giggle and lightness to her feelings. Glad to see Hikari again. "So how're you?" She asked her hoping she was doing alright with her business.

Seeing her best friend walk through the door to her place, Hikari's spirits were instantly lifted. Hikari had started sleeping in her shop to avoid spending money on inns and Shiranui would provide both heat and comfort so it was better for her. Getting up from her sleeping bag, Hikari walked over to the front of the shop in just a loose tank top and some shorts, her usual crafting attire. "Hey Ruri! *yaaaawwwnnnnn* How's it goin'?" Grogginess still in her eyes, Hikari gave Ruri a light smile while rubbing her eyes. Ruri's profession, if she remembeared correctly, was performer, which, while not useless, was still one of the less useful professions. "Hmmm, I have an idea then!" Her eyes opening up more and her smile widening, Hikari proposed something strange to Ruri. "How about we both open up a shop together? I'm moving to the fourth floor later, so we can make my new place into a bar as well!" Waiting for Ruri's reaction, Hikari simply sat down, her tank top hanging only on one shoulder.

"That sounds like a great idea! I like it!" She smiled and nodded, she was glad to have known Hikari had a great idea of what to possibly do. "Thank youuu!" She spoke with a smile before hugging her. Thinking about the idea, she thought of other possible items or things they could do. They could even possibly see eachother more often! It would be amazing. "You'd have to PM me when you open it up! I can't wait!" She spoke with a light attitude and a smile.

Ruri's hug did wonders to lift Hikari's spirit, the silvonde girl felt as if she could do anything with Ruri beside her. "Hehe... Ruri, I should really start packing, you know?" Getting up and breaking the hug reluctantly, Hikari pushed Ruri away a bit. "Go on do what you have to for now, okay? I'll call you when I'm finished. Seeing Ruri off, Hikari realized she was standing outside still in her crafting outfit. "Oh, shoot, gotta get inside...!" Closing and locking the door behind her, Hikari equipped her best coat, World's Eye and moved on to store everything inside the shop in her inventory. About an hour later, everything was neatly organized in her inventory. "There we go, that should do it..." Wiping a bead of sweat off her fore head, Hikari left the shop and locked the door, navigating through a menu to release ownership of it and started walking to the teleport gate, heading for Snowfrost Town. The new shop she got was incredibly large, though not as much as some shops she had seen. It was little more than two shops stapled together and contained both a catwalk and a forging space, perfect for either a performer or a blacksmith. Setting down all of her gear, Hikari noticed a door by the forge, closed and with no light coming off it. Inside the door was a small bedroom with two simple beds, perfect for exactly what she wanted to do with it. Unequipping her gear, Hikari sat on one of the beds and messaged Ruri, stating the location of the shop and lied down, exhausted after this whole day and fell into a light sleep...