[OP-F4] 4th Floor is fun~

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zauis knew she was right but still, it was annoying the [censored] outta him the way she acted. First of all she's very selfish and only likes things that pleases herself not caring about others feelings. Second of all she's way to blunt. "Katharine you really gotta work on the way you act. It's rather disturbing not knowing if your my friend or not.....it makes me angry." he said while clenching his teeth.

(Damn, your character takes everything way too seriously XD )

I said, nothing in reply, not knowing how to reply him, nor understanding why he was so serious. I payed for the fruits and vegetables, and all of them appeared into my inventory. I walked over to a herb shop to stock up on some spices and herbs.

(I role play with my natural personality) (Maybe that was a little harsh. Sorry ^^)

Zauis looking left Katharine and began walking around the shop looking at all the other stuff in the store. Seeing absolutely nothing he wanted he left outta the shop and say on a bench yo enjoy the beautiful day by himself. "Annoying day so far but still a beautiful one. Man I wonder if I'll ever get outta this game. It's cool but it's also a pain...."

Zauis stood up and stretched and headed toward the Diner. "Man I'm really hungry...I don't even know why though. I've been eaten on an regular schedule. I just wish I was with mom. Geez..." he said while he walked into the Diner with a saddened look before taking a seat and waiting on the waitress.

I walked into Ashley's store, making a little chime, and she looked up.

"Oh! Kat! How are you doing?" She said cheerfully. I smiled at her and said, "Fine, by the way, how's business?" I asked.

She placed her hand on the back of her head and laughed awkwardly. "W-Well...I...I might be upgrading this store by double it size..." She said, a bit embarrassed. I stared at her wide-eyed, and I held her hand and squealed. "So, that means you are planing to save money to go up to floor 7?!" I said, excited. She nodded and sweat dropped. Charcoal glomped Ashley causing her to fall to the ground in surprise, making me giggle.

The waitress came by with his usual order with a side of sweet tea as he paid her. "Thanks...." he said in an non caring tone as he sipped on his sweet tea and biting the bread filled with cream a thought if a certain someone came to mind. He clenched his fist while slamming it into the table making a loud noise as everyone turns to him. I could feel them all watching me, judging me. It sickened me. "The hell are you people looking at!?!?...." he said evil like while sipping on his tea once more.

• 1 year later...