[OP-F1] Forming Friendships

Oske stood outside of Horunka Village, her hands clasped together. It had been three weeks since she started playing this death game, and she still hadn’t made any friends. She was a solo player, but… it wasn’t like she wanted to be. She sheathed her curved sword and slowly walked into the village, looking around.

“I guess I’ll go to an inn or something… maybe I’ll meet someone at a restaurant?â€

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Seven Swords Tavern, huh...?" Oske murmured as she saw the large brick tavern built with a wooden door that hung on rusty hinges. She slowly pushed the door open, looking around. She saw a few NPCs, and of course the bartender. She sat down in front of him nervously. She was bad at communicating with people. "Um, what's your specials...?" she asked quietly.

A dark toned rather fit and slim young 16 year old boy around the height of 5'9, his name was Zauis but he was known as Zuzu. His attire was a white t-shirt with skinny long white pants with black boots and a long black jacket that came to the back of his knees as he walked through the town and decided to go to the Diner to get a bite. He walks in and sits at a booth by himself ordering his favorite meal, rolls and cream. "Man I'm starving...." he said calmly.

Zelrius rushes in Huffing and puffing, Out of breath he sits infront of the bartender and gasps

"I'll explain... In a second... Just get me... A Damned milk...

He says obvisouly he ran a pretty far distance, Without any health taken it can be concluded that he was infact, messing with the lower level girls as he did so often, teasing them, stealing their kills as a joke, running circle around them, and today he seemed to take it just a tad too far.

Seeing Aria walk in after me I chuckle a bit while sitting at a table. I call the waiter over and she reads my order back to me as she asks if it was right I nod while she gives me my favorite bread and cream with a cup if tea as I sit quietly waiting on them to serve my food. I was fairly hungry since I hadn't ate that morning. I've been pretty rushed lately and haven't had time to get things done. "Hmm.... I wonder were my big brother is?" I said curiously.

Zauis stood up and looked at Kat with an unusual face. "No thanks. And you won't force me to do anything. Hahah maybe I just like being alone!? And lovey dovey? You've never once seen me like that." I stick my hands in my pocket while kicking the door open walking outta the Diner.

Zauis's expression on his face changed dramatically while leaving the Diner he left to go on a walk for a bit to clear his head. "Girlfriend? That's not like me at all and it never will be. I just don't see it...id rather survive than be with a girl." I said calmly while looking around the town.

Zauis held up his hand to stop her from talking. "Stop acting so weird....you smile a lot and you just...eh" I said while looking at her then looking at the crystal blue sky I smiled a bit. I thought to myself, I really miss my sister. I haven't seen her in a while. It kinda sucks..

Oske lifted her head. It seemed that a few players had entered the restaurant, along with a boy who seemed to be exhausted from running around. Afraid to get up and approach the others, she looked over at Zelrius and said, "Um... excuse me... uh, sir... are you alright?" she asked in a quiet, shy tone.

"Man i'm hungry.. I better go- what in the name of Aincrad?!?"

I saw Katharine and a few other people in the distance..

I giggled and said "hahahaha for once Koutei isn't with Kat, that's interesting"

Katharine's still smiling and being her usual self.. but that boy.. Za-Zau.. Zauis was his name? I'm not so sure..

By the looks of it, Katharine seemed the strongest over there for the meantime, that peculiar Zauis boy seems strong but he seems to be.. what's the word.. Blushing?

So that's what blushing is..

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

As I saw Katharine smiling and the others giggling and whatnot, I thought this could be my chance to have some fun. I crept along the walls, staying in the shadows, making absolutely no sound at all.

Moments later I was behind the whole gang, "Should I pounce on katharine, give her a scare? Or stalk them.. hurm.."

Now I could hear them better as I was right behind them, in the shadows.

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

Zauis enjoying the beautiful view if the sun beaming down onto the town as pretty as always he started chuckling a bit at random because he heard the low leveled scrub creeping up behind them. Turning around right as the low leveled guy jumped towards us I tripped him in mid air as he fell in mid air I quickly unsheathed my Cliducster stabbing him in the back while he's pinned to the ground I give him an evil glare before saying "I call upon the black flames to give me your strength, Chidoritz." I said evilly as my blade was covered in black flames I began burning the low leveled guys body while watching his health drain I smirked. Letting his health get to 2 % I pull my blade out and pull up my menu going to my inventory as I threw him a potion I sheathed my blade sticking my hands in my pockets walking away.