[OP-F1] Forming Friendships

Noticing her face was flushed red, I giggled.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Katharine, but you can call me Kat." I said, giving her a soft smile.

"Are you guys going on an adventure?" the player said. She soon covered her mouth and said something again.

"I'm sorry. I'm s-so weird. I just... it's been like, a long time and I'm still... a solo player..."

"Don't worry, I understand. And we're not really going on a adventure, more like...met up by chance? If that makes sense?" I said to the player.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zauis smiled at the girl placing his hand on her head messing up her hair a little bit he stick his hands in his pockets and began walking away from the group. I thought to myself, man I just can't seem to be with people. I don't know what is is. I shrugged while looking at the ground knowing that I was using that as a cover up lie. I whispered to myself "This wreaks....."

Equipment ay? I got room to make some more equipment if any of you want. No need to pay, since we apparently met up by coincidence no point in paying, well atleast for me there's no point in paying people I just met. If you guys need equipment or armor repaired before we go, i'll do it if you guys like.

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

Hearing Kat ask me " Also, Zauis, where are you going?" She asked curiously.

Ignoring her words I continued walking while giving people a cold glare that walked in my way. Leaving outta the town I head to the grasslands where I've always laid under the trees shadow while looking at the sky I shrugged. Deciding to close my eyes and think for a bit. "Uh....."

I have 2 mega col on me right now.. Kat take this 1,000,000 Col ,share it among you and don't ask me how I got it, it's from my job. I got a good one. I smiled and winked at Kat and quickly rushed to where Zauis was laying down.

Hey Zauis, mind if I join you..? I sat down next to him

If there's a problem you can tell me.. We're not that much of strangers now Zauis..

Rageagumon

"What do you want from me!?!? Your the freaking problem. Along with others at times. Now I can't even have peace in my favorite spot!" I said angrily while clenching my fist I opened my eyes looking up at the sky that was slowly dimming into the evening. "Just go back to Kat and them..,"

I got up and said, I guess it's not my right to just jump into a party, i'm sorry about that I tried to say it in a nice tone.

Oh well but if you ever need anything, contact me alright? I smiled to him and ran back to the others.

Zauis just need a little bit of alone time.. I told the rest of the gang.

I'm quite worried about Zauis.. I hope he doesn't do anything rash..

Rageagumon

Zauis stands up and unsheathes his blade the Cliducster, while looking around at the tallest of while clenching his teeth so hard blood comes outta his mouth he calls upon the black flames that began crawling onto his blade as he screams while cutting down trees as he ran his blade through them one by one they fell hitting the ground almost killing me. I panted slightly while sheathing my Cliducster I drop to my knees.

Zauis slowly taking deep breathes ignoring the others he slowly begans standing as he started to walk away wobbly while wiping the blood from his mouth he continued to walk away as he collapsed by a tree he cut down he leaned against it while looking at the ground silently.