[OP-F1] Forming Friendships

"What in the- AAH!"

Moments later, i found myself on the floor, with.. a black sword-like-firey-type in front of my face..? Am I dreaming?

I smirked and moved a little back, backflipped and got back on my feet.

That was unexpected, so there are people that are stronger than Katharine, that's not interesting

Say, can you sheath your sword now, it seems... threatening I giggled. Oh and by the way, what's your name? I seem to get mixed up with it..

I said with a idiotic tone.

Oh and by the way, to all of those who don't know me, the name's Rage, Rageagumon, just call me rage for short, i'm a friend of Katharine's I announced as I smiled

What Am I doing.. i'm never like this...

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the stranger asked for my name I stopped walking and looked back at him giving him a cold glare before saying "My name is Zauis. And no problem...." I continued walking away from the two with my hands in my pockets. On the back of my black jacket said Knights Of Christ with two swords crossed over a shield.

Hi there Katharine, Nice to meet you again. I said with a smiling face.

Hey, uh Zauis right? Sorry for pouncing on you and Katharine, I was bored so I wanted some fun.. Oh and by the way, here. I handed Zauis a Potion

It's re-payment for giving me a potion. I smiled and said in a nice tone.

Rageagumon

Turning the guys way once more catching the potion he tossed to me. "Maybe I did go a little over board. And I couldn't careless if you pounced on Kat. We aren't that close anyway. But since you did it to me to I had to attack." I said calmly while looking up at the crystal light blue sky.

I felt like pouncing on you, you seemed like an interesting fellow, mind if we be friends? It would be nice to have a strong friend like you! I announced as I smiled

But then again, of course if you don't want a weakling like me i'm fine with it, i'm not that strong so I understand.

Rageagumon

I unsheathed my Cliducster while walking towards Kat as I began to speak in an annoyed tone "Stop doing that Kat. If your gonna say something then at least mean it. You act like you gotta like my brother Night or my sister Aoife but dislike me. For no freaking reason. It's rather annoying.." I said while ignoring the guys comment because I was so mad.

Sure I don't feel any pain but my HP Gauge still goes down baka Katharine.

I walked up to Zauis and askedZauis if you don't feel good I can buy you a meal or something, or pay for your stay at an inn, i'm pretty rich since I just recently learned how to craft armor and stuff. I became a blacksmith just recently in other words.

A live without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

Zauis sheathing his sword he shrugged while not making eye contact with Kat "No you don't.....stop lying to me it's annoying. All you ever do is compare me to my big brother. I don't wanna be like him anyway...different is better." he said in a saddened tone.

Turning to Rage he looked at him giving him a fake smile "Ive got a place at an Inn...thanks though..I'm not really hungry either." he said calmly

Competition you say Katharine? I'm sorry to say but that competition won't last long, I plan to go past him, and if anything I really don't care if his shop is popular, i'm quite rich from selling my own stuff i'm fine with being myself.

After lecturing Katharine I turned to Zauis and replied, It's no big deal, if you don't wanna eat i'm fine with that but atleast let me pay for your Inn payment, I still needa repay you for that potion, 1 potion in return is not enough i'm afraid. If i'm bothering you i'll leave and go do my own things if that's what you want.. But could I also ask for 1 more request? Would you like to add me to your friends list? Zauis?

Rageagumon

I crossed my arms ignoring what she said because it was obviously a lie "whatever....I'm sick of arguing with you." he said while shrugging a bit while looking over at Kat. Starting to listen to rage I chuckled a bit a his confidence in himself. I thought to myself, it's always better to be really confident.