[OP-F1] Forming Friendships

Hey Zauis, you seem pretty angry at Katharine.. I turned to Katharine.

Kat, what in the world of Aincrad are you doing to these people.. I said in a very dim tone

If you ever need anything just ask me Zauis, i'll help ya I announced to him while inviting him a friend request.

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked at Rage while frowning a bit "Not really mad but more upset. She always tries to compare me to my brother or she says every compliment she gives me sarcastically or she does annoying crap to me. I just don't like it....she thinks I'm the cockiest guy in the world and dislikes everybody. But I don't...." I said while shrugging and looking at my menu pop up with a friend request as I click yes on to it.

Zauis's eyes widen as he looked down at the ground before calmly speaking very emotionally "Kat are you blind...? It's the total opposite of that. Why do you think I always show up were your at and I like hanging out with you. Your awesome when you aren't being sarcastic every two seconds." I said while looking at Kat then Rage.

Alright alright guys let's not hate eachother now, so uh what do you guys wanna do? I quickly interrupted trying to get them both to be friends again.

Man this is tougher than I thought.. I sighed and whispered to myself.

What else can I do for these 2..

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

Zauis chuckled at Rage's comment and began getting embarrassed when Rage was nudging him. "Well yeah....that's how I truly feel when I'm with her." he said happily.

Zauis turned to Kat while raising his eyebrow "I remind you of a friend that used you!? Well first of all those weren't real friends and they didn't deserve you as a friend and second of all I would NEVER do that to you Kat..." I said before smiling at her.

Oske slowly stepped out of the restaurant. She had been watching the small group of friends from the window, awkwardly of course. She almost felt like some sort of a stalker. She made her way toward the group, her legs shaking. She then ducked into a bush, just as one of them had done before getting stabbed. She hid shakily, probably making a ton of noise. She wanted to hear what these players were saying.

Zauis turned to the girl as he walked closer to her smirking a bit "Were all sorta friends. Really I just like being with Kat but I still don't understand her and I just met that guy. He's alright. Now, what brings you over here cutie?" I said teasingly while I continued to smirk at her.

Zauis places his hand over his chest where his heart is as he fake stumbles clenching it "Ouch Kat. That one hurt a little. Though you may call me a weirdo, jerk or cocky but I'm one of the strongest in SAO. he says with confidence while smirking at Kat. He then stick his hands in his pockets beginning to act a little more normal.