[OP-F1] Forming Friendships

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oske paused. She had watched this all unfold, and done nothing about it. She felt horrible. All because she asked to go on an adventure, she felt like the ruined a friendship. She noticed Rage walking off, then darted after him. "Hey, mister, you're a blacksmith? What rank?"

I maxed my blacksmith skill 2 days ago, need something? You can private message me anything you want. I'm supposed to go with a girl.. she needed to do something I was talking to the small girl while looking for Aria-chan, I felt worried about her

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

Oh so you're a blacksmith too huh. Well I know alot but I can't teach. I will, however tell you this. When smithing something for someone.. You must put your heart into it. Otherwise, you won't get a good quality sword. I plan to make a gift for someone soon. I'm sorry I can't give you anything else. I'm not the teacher sorta type...

Rageagumon

"O-oh," Oske said, looking down a little bit. She then looked up, unsheathing her sword. It was a perfect item--crafted out of cold silver. "I-I worked really hard on this one. It's called the Butterfly Blade--it's the first weapon I ever made. What do you think?"

It's a good blade crafted from a beginner smithy. I'll show you mine. I unsheathed my sword. "The Black Lust'

As you can see this sword has pretty high stats, it's also my ideal sword. It's colored black with silver outlining. I like it. It was my first sword that I ever made. I smiled at her while showing her my sword

Rageagumon