[Op-F1]...Where was the town again?

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walking the direction Nightshade had originally started walking towards she eventually reached the hiking trail. As she walked back alone she saw a wild boar run across the trail. It wasn't a normal boar it seemed to be blue? It didn't seem to notice her so she scrolled through her inventory to find and equipt her beginner sword. She then raised it with both of her hands and charged. She sliced downward but her indecisiveness made her strike weak so the blade didn't travel completely through the boar. Though her blade was stuck she could see with the sword inside of the creature the boar's Hp bar was dropping steadily. She could not seem to budge the blade though. The boar began to try and resist and she knew that that could mean trouble. So she began invisioning her death and how her mother would react. This gave her a new found strength. With a reason to live she refused to give up.

"AAAAAAAAH!" as she let out a battle cry she drove the blade deeper into the boar until she finally sliced through it completely. As she panted from the mighty blow the beast began to glow a shade of blue and then shattered into tiny pieces.

"I....I actually did it."

She'd then began to laugh and cry with joy for a few moments. Once her tears were dry she finally managed to make it back to the starting town with a new found sense of bravery.

Seeing Aigo cut through that boar and was now in the Town of Beginnings i took a deep breath.

"Well, message me if you need me brother." I said as i leaped off the branch and went over a few trees and landed on a much smaller one. Small enough for me to jump down the slope and i had one heck of a slide down the hill.i got a lot closer though, and i didn't have to cut down anything this time. After walking a few minutes, i entered the town.

My stomach was growling at me, so i hit the Diner as my first stop.