[Op-F1]...Where was the town again?

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hearing her words my eyes widen and I quickly turned around to see her running away. I quickly sprinted after her to see if I hurt her feelings. I didn't mean to if I did I just didn't wanna be a loser and say nothing back. Finally catching her I grab her arm stopping her. "Hey, are you okay Kat? I didn't mean it like that...,"

Seeing them chat like today was going to be the last day of their lives, watching them run back and forth, grabbing eachothers arms, seeing smirks and god knows what. I should leave you two love birds alone.. Or tell Koutei to clear some dungeons with me. Damn am I so carefree..

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

"Well I'll go to the library to." he said happily before turning toward Rage speaking. Clenching my fist I reach for my Cliducster firmly gripping it feeling the tight firmness of the heavy handle pointing it towards Rage's way. "First of all, this is my Bestfriend and Koutei's future girlfriend. Me and Katharine can chat as much as we want unless you feel the need to interfere every time with remarks like that I'll kill you. You already know that I'm engaged to Archer! So what's the deal? Trying to sabotage my engagement because your not happy with yours? Bad decision kid. " He said while clenching his teeth so hard that blood streamed down his mouth.

While hiding with Aria I decided to send Katharine and Zauis a message "Sorry for all the trouble I caused, Katharine and Zauis, I didn't really mean to tick your hit spot.. Forgive me, Katharine, Zauis? I sent them both a message than sat down while leaning on the wall, Aria standing next to me, I hit my head on the wall behind me and said I'm so stupid.. I needed you to save me.. Aria..

Rageagumon

Zauis shrugged off everything that happen and saw the message pop up on his menu as he read it he look at Kat seeming to ignore it. I sent a message back say "it's whatever man...". Turning toward Kat I give her a smile before speaking calmly "You ready to head to the library or what? I'm rather bored standing around!" he said before chuckling walking toward Kat.

I looked at my replies and it seems only Zauis forgived me. Katharine is still ignoring me. Oh well I sighed in worry. Looks like only Zauis forgives me.. Oh well.. Katharine will come around sooner or later I hope.. I closed my eyes and put my head on the wall behind me..

Rageagumon

Hearing her day let's go I shrugged a bit thinking to myself, Katharine is one weird girl. Chuckling at his thoughts he followed her making it to the library when we walked in her face suddenly changed as if she enjoyed the place. The smell was weird to me and everything looked geeky. Though I didn't mind I was just following Kat as I picked up a magazine looking through the pages ignoring all the reading "Man the library sucks, you got a snack for me Katharine?" he whispered in her ear.

I got up and said Looks like Katharine isn't going to say sorry anytime soon, I'll go find her. She went to the library if i'm not mistaken. Bye Aria! I quickly gave her a kiss, waved to her and ran off to the library. Surely enough I saw Zauis and Katharine in the library.

Rageagumon