[PP-F4] The Snowflake

She nods before taking the jacket and un equipping her gear slowly hoping that Hikari was turned and wouldn't turn back around suddenly. Equipping her basic clothing and the jacket. "T-Thanks..." She stammered her teeth still chattering from the cold weather. Before jumping back into the bed, she gave a quick hug to Hikari. As she managed to get up onto the bed and get under the covers, she grew drowsy, slowly as her eyes blinked to make her stay up a little while longer... A few minutes later, she lay there cold under the sheets just sleeping there as she couldn't barely keep herself awake from the long day of meeting and harsh weather. With Hikari taking care of her like this, she felt as if she was her mother.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ruri's hug snapped Hikari back to reality, making her see that the bluenette was already tucked inside the bed. Ruri was clearly still cold, she needed to do something to keep her warm. Confirming Ruri was asleep, Hikari quickly unequipped and re-equipped her clothes so they'd be dry. "S-sorry, Ruri..." Lifting the covers slightly, Hikari snuck into the bed and held her back against Ruri's. Already blushing quite a bit, Hikari gave Ruri a warm hug under the sheets, making sure not to accidentally do anything lewd. "J-jeez... what am I doing...?" In a quiet voice, Hikari simply let herself fall asleep besides Ruri, Shiranui and Kanya following shortly after.

(OOC: sorry for short post and don't worry, nothing lewd happens)

She woke up in the morning, a small yawn coming from the bluenette's mouth. A smile on her face as she makes her hands into small fists and puts them up near her eyes, rubbing them. "Morning Hikari!" She spoke softly before jumping out of the bed and using her cooking skill that wasn't quite leveled up as she moves towards the Inn's kitchen attempting to craft some mugs of cocoa as she mixed ingredients together and managed to finally create the amazing smelling cocoa, putting a dab of whipped cream on top as she smiled and served it on the table in the corner, waiting for Hikari to wake up as she equips her normal gear and hangs the coat on the opposing chair. The whipped cream covering her top lip. A small giggle coming from Ruri as she licked the top lip. She liked the sweet taste of the warm cocoa that she managed to whip up.

"YAWWWWWWWWNNN...." A loud yawn escaping her mouth, Hikari lifted herself up and looked around a bit while rubbing her right eye. "Huh...?" She really wasn't anyone that could get anything started as soon as she woke up. Her eyes reaching Ruri sitting at the table in the corner, she jumped out of bed and stretched a bit before saying: "Good morning, Ruri~!" A sweet tone in her voice, Hikari moved to the table and sat down in front of Ruri, noticing the second mug still steaming a bit. "I-is this one for me? Th-thanks..." A slight blush appearing on her face, Hikari seemed to remember more about yesterday than Ruri, as the bluenette didn't seem phased at all, not even a blush dying her cheeks, just a simple smile. Giving the same smile in return to Ruri, Hikari picked up the mug and drank a bit, she really like hot cocoa during a cold day, it heated everything inside her. A little bit of whip cream on her lip, Hikari simply licked it off before wiping the rest with her hand. "This is pretty good... did you make it, Ruri?" Hikari had no idea the bluenette could cook, much less this well, though she suspected her profession wasn't cook, but something else... simply awaiting the girl's answer, Hikari continued drinking the hot cocoa, a smile still on her lips and her cheeks still flush crimson.

"No problem!" She smiled and nodded as she was glad that she had made a yummy treat for someone who met a lot to her. She was glad to see Hikari happy and awake. "So what'd you dream about?" She asked sweetly wanting to know all about it. Attempting to making Hikari enjoy her and not wanting to make her bored around her. But more entertained. A sweet smile still on her face as she continued off the drink, soon finishing the treat. The delectable treat being a mixture of warmth, sweetness and sugariness. It was amazing. A smile on her face as she finished it with a small murmur, "Mmmhmm!~".

"Dreams, huh? I don't really remember most of my dreams..." Her eyes sinking back a little bit, Hikari tried to recall a dream from last night, that single one burned in her memory... "That dream... we were out on a grassy plain covered in flowers, doing nothing, just staring at the sky... how cliche, right?" A nervous laugh escaping her lips, Hikari continued to drink the hot and sweet drink, letting her whole body feel the heat coursing through it, any traces of a cold she might have were completely extinguished then and there, with her suspecting it was the same for Ruri... "I never thought I'd share a bed with someone in this game, though... I-I didn't mean it like that!" Her cheeks burning ever brighter, Hikari realized this was the first real emotion she had shown in front of the bluenette. Looking down to her lap, Hikari continued drinking the hot cocoa as her cheeks continued being flush crimson.

Hearing what she had to see her cheeks suddenly flushed the red crimson color that Hikari's had. Putting her hands in front of her and wiggling them around she tipped back in her chair suddenly. The derpyness yet she felt that she had to be embarrassed to a comment like that! "I--I--- Never knew we shared the bed last night..." She spoke softly before completely having a thump as the back of her chair landed on the floor and she ended up looking at the ceiling. "I'm so awkward.. aren't I.." She spoke softly so embarrassed that she unleashed the shy part of herself, and the most derpiest part. Though if she were to have another strange relationship with someone she hoped it wouldn't be like she had with Dirgun. Someone who she had strange feeling for before.

The bluenette's reaction made Hikari jump in her chair a bit. "W-Wait, so you didn't notice? I-I really did nothing weird to you, I swear!" Her face getting even redder, she just looked down while slowly sipping her cocoa. "Y-you're awkward? I'm the one who's being awkward..." All Hikari did yesterday was warm Ruri up, that's all, though something may have sprouted in her heart when she did... "W-what is this..." Her thoughts were now filled with the bluenette, she didn't know what was happening as her heart just kept... *thump thump* *thump thump* Hikari simply looked down, fearing she may have just started getting a crush on Ruri...

She nodded, not wanting to speak about it anymore she stood up from the falling chair. "Umm... what's that?" She asked before pointing to the bit of white stuffing out in the corner of her eye. Brown leather covering most of the figure. Before walking over to it her eyes examined it. Making her way over to the figure she snatched it up into her arms. Cradling it in her arms before looking at the figure. "Aweee! Bear chann~" She spoke sweetly smiling at the stuffed bear. She wasn't sure where it came from but was glad to see the bear. It reminded her of bunny-chan, her sisters old stuffed animal she used to carry around... It was weird, but she felt that she HAD to carry it around now too. Now making it one of her bearest (hehe bear pun...) friends as she carried it in her arms and spun in a circle.

Getting up just as Ruri did, the bluenette's actions surprised Hikari, as Ruri went over and picked up a completely unknown stuffed bear from somewhere she didn't quite see. "W-wait, where did that bear come from?" Turning to the familiars, Hikari simply saw Shiranui nod negatively, while Kanya slept on top him. "Hmmm... I've never been to one of these before... think maybe the previous customer left it here?" Surprising to even her, Hikari was actually being quite rational in front of Ruri, despite her previous thoughts. Walking up to Ruri, she gently took the bear from her hands so she could see it. "I'll give it back in just a bit, okay? I just wanna check it out." Trying to explain calmly so the bluenette didn't think she was trying to steal the bear, Hikari asked for it with her hands a bit extended outwards.

She nodded not really wanting to randomly give away the newly found bear, but trusted Hikari as she placed the stuffed bear in her hands. "P--Please be careful with Bear-chan..." She spoke softly before looking up at Hikari hoping she'd handle him carefully and gently and not rip him to pieces automatically. A soft smile soon appearing as she looked into Hikari's eyes. She wasn't sure what the item would really do, but she could only hope it wouldn't break... "Kanya!" She spoke to the sleeping wolf pup before watching her jump up and jump onto Ruri's shoulder. A smile once again appearing as she brushed the soft, glistening fur. Hoping that the events that were about to happen wouldn't kill the poor pup.

Taking the bear very carefully, Hikari set it on the table to start examining it, just to see if it was anything weird... Materializing her dismantling tools quickly, Hikari tried to check for anything inside the bear without ripping it open. "Let's see now..." Her hammer sat hanging from her belt as she examined the bear, just begging to be used... "Oh, right.. I haven't been to the shop in a few days..." Quickly trying to feel the inside of the bear, a bright light shone from it, creating an arrow HUD pointing outside. "An event? Ruri, are you ready to go outside?" Equipping her Wings and Aegis, Hikari waited for Ruri's response, her sword already hanging from her belt to replace the hammer.

She nodded before equipping her katana, it materializing in her hand as she looked over to Hikari, As she equipped the coat given to her by Hikari. A quick smile appearing on her face before she nodded. Seeing a light blue shimmer appear from the window. It was strange, but she knew something was about to happen. If it wa harsh weather, the coat would help at least. She was glad Hikari was here just in case. She looked up at Hikari and nodded again. "Ready!" She spoke with a smile. The glimmering light still shining. She wasn't sure what it meant, but she knew this was going to turn into quite an adventure. At this point, she couldn't wait to spend more time with Hikari. She seemed to be a loyal and brave person. She would look up to Hikari mostly. She was glad to at least know her.

Readying herself, Hikari grabbed the stuffed bear and headed outside with Ruri, where her silver hair once again was perfectly blended in to the snow, only contrasting against her black coat. Following the arrow HUD from the bear, Hikari and Ruri arrived at a fairly deserted flat portion of the floor. "The arrow turned into a cross, we're here..." Drawing her blade, "Rage", Hikari signaled Ruri to do the same as she set the stuffed doll on the ground, a shiver running down her spine as the teddy bear began swelling up. "W-what the hell?!" As the ground shook and the teddy bear was fully swollen, it quickly turned around to the team...

«MONSTER ENCOUNTER»

Name: Teddie

Species: Grizzly Bear

Type: Non-Quest related, Event

Image:

25051.jpg

HP: 45

DMG: 2 base

DST: 0

(OOC: from now on, there will be a turn order and I will be posting as the boss as well as myself; the turn order goes: Ruri, Boss, Hikari and starts at the next post)

Looking at the teddy bear swell up and turn into the bear she gasped, her eyes getting wider. "What the---" She spoke as she saw her teddy bear was gone, now replaced with a boss! Looking at her katana, she ran forward attempting to swing at the bear. "YOU TOOK MY TEDDY BEAARR!" She spoke with an darker voice then normal unhappy that the bear had taken bear-chan. The sword's blade had shimmered more of a glow as she raised it. Not wanting the bear to take anything else she owned, she had attempted an attack. She looked at the bear and saw a read strike across it's leg. Getting mad at it. She returned to Hikari's side Letting her attack next. "45, now 37 HP." She reported the amount of health it had left.

BD: 4 + 2 (Item) = 6

DMG: 1 + 3 (Item) + 4 (Skill) = 8

TOTAL DMG: 0 + 8 = 8

Hikari - 17/17

Ruri - 75/75

Bear - 37/45

Equipped

ã€+3 DMG】

«Galaxy Blade»

ã€+2 ACC】

«Bracers of Swiftness»

ã€4】

«Katana» Level

«Grizzly Bear Post»

Having its leg malfunction made the bear fall to its knees as it recovered, attempting to pounce the blue haired girl who had just attacked it. Quickly sprinting towards her, the bear jumped, aiming to dig its claws into her skin.

Combat Dice - 7 - 2 DMG on Ruri

Quickly falling like a log on the bluenette, Teddie slashed its claws across her chest, knocking her away and dealing a minimal amount of damage. Turning again to the Ruri, the bear stood its ground and assumed its position, though its AI may have forgotten someone...

Teddie - 37/45

Ruri - 73/75

Hikari - 17/17

Seeing Ruri being thrown far by the beast made Hikari expression tighten in anger. "RURI! Damn you!" Taking "Rage" in her right hand that was covered in metal fully but for her fingers, Hikari charged at the beast and jumped, trying to use a new move by thrusting the sword straight into the beast's large back.

Combat Dice - 7 - Success! - 5 damage

The blade being thrust and stuck on the bear's back, Hikari took this opportunity to whirl it inside the bear. "I'll show you now! My own style! Light... Drill... BREAK!" A circular gash forming inside the bear's hide, the creature let out a terrifying shriek of pain as the sword was forcefully taken out of its back, soaked wet with the thick blood from the beast.

Bear - 32/45

Ruri - 73/75

Hikari - 17/17

Taking 2 DMG she rubbed the sore spot. Letting out a deep growl. She disliked getting hit, and she wouldn't stand for another successful hit. Ruri nodded to Hikari, though wanted the kill to herself. Since her bear was taken... "You will be taken to the beary depths of the world." She spoke in that dark voice she barely ever talked in. Not wanting for Hikari to die here. Her glimmering sword once more attempting to hit the beast. Hitting her foe once again she hoped the red spot would hurt him, real bad. Wanting to make sure that the Bear felt her pain of loosing the stuffed animal. Wanting the bear to suffer for what he had did to Bear-chan...

BD: 6 + 2 (Item) = 8

DMG: 1 + 3 (Item) + 4 (Skill) = 8

TOTAL DMG: 8 + 8 = 16

Bear - 24/45

Ruri - 73/75

Hikari - 17/17

«Grizzly Bear Post»

Feeling again the pain from both attacks this time, the bear was in complete and utter pain, its AI not functioning well, it simply swung its arms to the target who generated the most hate, Ruri, wildly rampaging as it barely saw her blue figure still covered in Hikari's black coat.

Combat Dice - 1 - no damage to Ruri

The attack was sloppy and the bear simply fell on its belly while attempting to execute it, leaving it open for attacks. As a final move of intimidation, the bear let out a huge roar to the surrounding area, calling more creatures from the plains, before getting back on its paws and into defense position.

Bear - 24/45

Ruri - 73/75

Hikari - 17/17

Getting stabilized after such a spin that the previous attack put her into, Hikari aimed back at the bear, gripping "Rage" tight in her hand as she charged to it, making the blade of this sword shine a pure crimson color, signifying the skill "Circle" that she had learned while battling Kobolds.

Combat Dice - 4 - Fail! - no damage

Releasing it just a bit too early, the bear was able to react to the moves wild spin and parry it with its own claws, making Hikari's momentum fling her away like a top and have her hit a tree, which shook, but did not drop any fruit. (OOC: didya miss that joke? : P) Getting back on her feet again, Hikari looked back at the bear which was now following Ruri and immediately chased after it.

Bear - 24/45

Ruri - 73/75

Hikari - 17/17