Character Facts

Hmmm... Thread has gotten better! Needs more Keith, though.

Keith was meant to be killed off from the start, but due to how much liking and praise he's gotten, this idea has been pushed off.

Keith was never intended to have a love interest. He was meant to have a care-free, bachelor life, and not have a relationship slow him down. This was changed later.

• 1 month later...

1. Lessa has older brothers. They will make an appearance here one day.

2. The name is one that I have used since I started roleplaying (on Horseland and Neopets). Its just a nonsensical word.

3. I made her an incredibly social person to allow me to meet and interact with as many other players as possible. But the truth is, roleplaying this type of character is difficult for me. Hers is too similar to my own personality.

Facts about L (Life)

1. Despite his kind exterior he can be harsh when he has to tell the truth 

2. His Father was overseas when he entered the game. Being an only child with no mother his pets are probably starving until someone checks up on him.

3. He has a long lost half-brother he has no idea exists, coming from his mothers side who left his father while he was still young. His brother is surprisingly close to his age maybe only a year off and his mother died soon after giving birth to him.

4. He acts as like an idealist around other people and always tries to help them but when he's alone he's often depressed, not believing his own words.

5. Despite his muscle headed brave heart all in charging type appearance he is actually a great strategist, if he's charging at you he's doing it because he knows he'll win. 

6. He likes Red Meat more than he likes you.

Fact about Kazuya

1. His name was originally going to be something darker,like Kage or something.

2. His sometimes cold and calculating attitude towards people springs from the hole Chikiyo left when she died. He tries to put up a front and look strong, but it still was a really heavy blow.

3. He has multicolored eyes(blue and red all in the same iris) that change ratios according to his mood. Thus giving him the nickname of demon child, since when he gets angry his eyes turn almost completely crimson.(Fun Fact: My eyes are the same way in a sense of changing color in accordance to mood. Blue is when I'm happy or emotions associated with happiness. Grey is when I'm PISSED off. When me eyes turn grey in the middle of a conversation with my friends, they know they just crossed a serious line. Oh and green appears when I'm annoyed or bored. Sometimes my eyes mix colors too, still having to do with my mood.)

4. He is a master in multiple martial arts such as hapkido, hankido, wing chun, kendo, Muay Thai, Krav maga, judo, karate, capoeira, and yes ninjutsu. (Fun fact: I personally have mastered/extensively trained in almost all of these, including ninjutsu. Also, I have competed professionally. So now you know that when Kazuya starts doing some crazy ninja moves, it is most likely something I have done before. That's why I like rping fights so much.)

5. Beneath his tough exterior, he is actually rather romantic. He has never had a girlfriend though, and would probably be kind of awkward if he did since he doesn't have any experience.

Facts about the weird kid who doesn't talk to anyone:

1: Alkor is a name that has survived the test of time. Going on eight years now, main characters on almost every site I've written on have had the name Alkor, starting with the Dark Jedi Alkor Keludarian Centaris, the Demon of Corellia.

2: I toyed with the notion of making Alkor a player killer, but decided it was hardly conducive to writing on a site with majority collaborative writers, especially with a dice roll based battle system. (Takes out a whole lot of the process that makes the battle tense and frightening, you know?)

3: Most people ask, is your character based (even loosely) on yourself? The answer is both yes and no. Yes, because he is as socially awkward as I was when I was much younger; no, however, because he has the courage to do things that a younger me would never have done. (Though, if faced with the same situation now, I would probably do it.) Still, I have a hard time saying I relate to the character, simply because he doesn't really reflect my own views.

4: Yes, I am a History buff. By extension, so is Alkor. Feel free to ask him for help on your homework. (No. I will not write your essay for Mr. Wilkinson's fourth period class.)

5: I do take martial arts. Alkor's actual sword disciplines will inevitably line up with things I've learned. I enjoy incorporating real knowledge to give the writing a more realistic feeling.

6: I dislike short posts. When I make them, I feel dirty. If you see one of Alkor's posts get short, know that I am cringing about it and itching to hit the edit button and expound on it. Feel free to load your responses up with content for me to respond to. I will not back down from the challenge.

• 3 weeks later...

Ranganok Facts:

• Ranganok name came from changing a few letter from Ragnarok.(actually when I was little I used to mispell Ragnarok as Ranganok...don't ask why)

• Ranganok's personality is created after mine and slightly altered to fit the SAO world.

• Ranganok's appeareance is Syaoran from Tsubasa Chronicles.

• Ranganok's story events(except the terrorrist thing) are taken from my RL events

• Tough In almost every rp forum he is a mage type or mage/martial artist hybrid I also see him use a two handed scythe as a weapon...like a reaper.

• Ranganok's real first name, Michael is actually my second name while Rugen(the last name) is just something that popped out in my mind.

• Tough he looks totally not interested in relationships(for now) He actually has a type: he usually likes blondes or those with light brown hair(though its not a must)...incredible kindness is the key, devoted(in the sense that she wants to help people and make them happy even if she doesn't get anything in return), a good girl that makes you smile on short.

•  Initially when I first created him he had two older brothers: The first being an righteous warrior while the middle one(which Ranganok usually fights and almost kill each other) is the smiling manipulative devil type.

• The rest of the facts I'll let you to find out