Character Facts

What are some facts about your characters? What were they like before the final product? Share them here!

-Keith Facts-

Keith's personality is a mix of Bill Clinton, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Jaden Yuki.

Keith's hair was originally going to be brown, but changed later due to lack of faceclaims.

Keith cannot swim.

Keith's name is from Left 4 Dead 2, when Ellis recalls his friend Keith before the apocalypse.

Keith's last name, Yudai, was inspired by Yu-Gi-Oh. As each protagonist in the Yu-Gi-Oh series has Yu in their names.

Oooh, sounds fun!

• • Fact 1 - Ruri's eye color was originally going to be golden, sort of like Haine's, though once again due to lack of face claims I changed it to a blue color.

• Fact 2 - I came up with the cheerful character you all know as Ruri while looking at the pictures on Haine's journal actually.

• Fact 3 - I originally thought of making Ruri's username "Safaia" instead of Ruri although I later thought of the username Ruri while drawing a quick sketch of the character.

• Fact 4 - As I hope you realized Ruri, Haine, and Keith weren't always planned out to be siblings. Soon after Dirgun's death however Keith had asked me to become a Yudai, upon saying yes Ruri gained the last name of "Yudai".

1. Haine was originally named Naoko Tsukiyomi. Long story behind ittt....

2. She was around 14, until blablabla I thought it was unrealistic.

3. She was originally an OC created from an anime called Shugo Chara.

4. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSttUGSKMfmzMdcHc1mBscqmNFBC9qJCQxqk2pjNJF49Iq5ThPK If it weren't for this inspiration picture... she would have had purple hair.

5. She is part Lelouch/Taiga/Yuno Gasai. I KNOW...

6. She has an unhealthy obsession for horror related topics and scissors. She carried them everywhere when she was 12 until her mom did something about it.

7. She absolutely HATES the dark. With a burning passion @_@

8. Ruri is her pride and joy ;w; *glomps Ruri*

1. Haine was originally named Naoko Tsukiyomi. Long story behind ittt....

2. She was around 14, until blablabla I thought it was unrealistic.

3. She was originally an OC created from an anime called Shugo Chara.

4. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSttUGSKMfmzMdcHc1mBscqmNFBC9qJCQxqk2pjNJF49Iq5ThPK If it weren't for this inspiration picture... she would have had purple hair.

5. She is part Lelouch/Taiga/Yuno Gasai. I KNOW...

6. She has an unhealthy obsession for horror related topics and scissors. She carried them everywhere when she was 12 until her mom did something about it.

7. She absolutely HATES the dark. With a burning passion @_@

8. Ruri is her pride and joy ;w; *glomps Ruri*

• • Fact 5 - Ruri actually looks up to her big sister Miyako Ai Yudai *Glomps Haine-san back*

• Fact 6 - Ruri's Middle name is actually quite similar to Miyako's middle name. (It's Aya)

1. Dylan tends to adapt to the situation when it suits him.

2. He is 65 % a mix of Crona, Near, and Matsuda and a spic of Dexter but the other 35% is original.

3. He was originally going to be young, as in 12 or 10, but his intelligence didn't seem natural for such a young age.

4. Dylan like to keep facts and theories close to the chest.

5. He also likes to try to figure out the personalities of people and rarely, play mind games on them without their knowledge.

More facts, including Shade and Vile. Vile, however, is not in my control. I did indeed create him, so here's what facts there are.

-Shade Facts-

Shade's personality is that of Sausuke, Vegeta, and Shadow the Hedgehog.

Shade hasn't smiled, has yet to smile, and more than likely never will do so.

Shade seems to do majority SPs, but doesn't go around bragging for being a solo-player. In fact, he doesn't even consider himself one.

Shade is actually an Anti-Hero, and can either help or harm players in roleplays with him.

-Vile Facts-

Vile was meant to have a flashy, more arrogant personality, but was changed to something more intimidating.

Vile in SAO RPG to have a projectile weapon.

If Vile cannot find any players to kill, he will begin making small cuts on his body to feed his hunger for pain.

Beneath Vile's helmet, is a face that would shock all of SAO RPG.

tumblr_mbff1sGzVX1rshzuyo1_500.gif

Echo's Character Facts

• Echo's personality is mostly based off of me.

• Echo originally was going to have blue hair, but I decide to take on a new color.

• Echo's name was to be Sai, but I lost interest in the name.

• Echo is used to being alone, and that's why the winter cold doesn't faze him.

[MORE TO COME?]

1) Cindel was the name of my EverQuest character who I played for years.

2) Her appearance is based on myself IRL except for one subtle and one major difference.

3) The name 'Cindel' had been bouncing around my head since childhood thanks to The Ewok Adventure Which I watched many times when little.

4) Her personality is also based on my childhood.

5) Her native language is french, but she is completely bilingual with english.

6) Though her looks and even race has changed from game to game, she's always a rogue type / light fighter. She also almost always uses a rapier if available.

7) No relation or inspiration from the Sindel of Mortal Combat. Didn't even know about her, until people asked me about it.

That's all for now!

1.) Sieghart's name is from Record of Agaresr War Zero.

2.) Sieghart's appearance is also from Record of Agarest War Zero

2.) Sieghart's height as well is from Record of Agarest War Zero

4.) Sieghart was originally going to be Leonhardt fom Record of Agarest War but was switched due to complications

5.) His personalilty is that of Sieghart's from Record of Agarest War Zero, but reworded slightly.

6.) HIs fighting stlye is also similiar to that of Sieghart's fighting style in Record of Agarest War Zero, but he has more of a relax position in the field.

7.) You reaerly ever see SIghart smile, due to his tough life, as based on my own life, not like SIeghart's but I too had a tough life, so I rarely ever smile.

-N/A after this until more is found out.

I have three characters, so this shoulllllddddd be fun.

<> The Lion-Hearted

• 1. In game, she's almost my complete opposite.
    2. Her face claim, Haruhi Suzumiya, is perhaps my favorite anime character of all time.
    3. A lot of her character is based on what I knew of Haruhi Suzumiya at the time, which wasn't much as I hadn't started watching the anime until I made her.
    4. Choosing her name was a challenge, and I'm not entirely sure I like it, but I'm sticking with it.
    5. A character from her backstory, <> is one of my older aliases I used on another forum-based roleplay.
    6. I had the idea of her brother, <>, since I started writing her.

<> Starseeker

• 1. In terms of personality, I sort of based him on one of my closer friends, virtues and flaws.
      2. I consider him to be more original than both Setsuko and Natalia, but I don't care all too much for him.
      3. His ex-girlfriend's name was taken from my favorite horror indie game: Misao.
      4. I have trouble playing with him, as his flaws and virtues conflict, leaving me unsure if my writing holds true for him.
      5. His face claim, Shinn Asuka, is from Gundam Seed Destiny, an anime I truly haven't watched.
      6. When I wrote him, I intended him to follow the cliched line of overcoming his flaws and growing strong because of it. Yeah, probably won't happen.

<> Icy Heart

1. I'd say Setsuko was based around my own true personality, but I'm not sure how accurate that is. She's more like how I imagine others see me.

2. I love Setsuko. I cannot emphasize how much I love her.

3. Even with her cliched father's suicide, I love her. She is my favorite character.

4. Being my favorite, I also feel like I know exactly how I want her to respond to every situation she encounters.

5. Kuroyukihime, her face claim, is my second anime crush, with my first being Haruhi.

6. She's three inches shorter than me.

7. I wrote her as heterosexual, but biromantic because I feel like that's probably what I am. To be completely honest, it wouldn't surprise me if I fell for another guy (spoiler alert: I'm a guy, contrary to what everyone seems to assume), but I would never be sexually attracted to them. It'd be emotionally attracted. Dunno if that makes sense. xD

8. I was going to write her as a straight-swordswoman, but I didn't want to have another character who uses straight swords, so she uses rapiers.

9. Perhaps the reason I love her so much is because I consider her the female version of me.

10. She's also a perfect example of my 'type.' Dark hair and light skin. Umf.

-Additional Info-

1.)The voical pattern that Sieghart has is similar to Ichigo Kurosaki when he speaks in a normal voice, but when yelling orders or commands it morphs into Roy Mustangs, and when he is trying to cheer a person up and he uses a light soft tone of voice, Tamaki Suoh. As when he is angry his voice changes to Solf.J Kimblee voice. And when he is sad his voice is similar to Aplhonse Elric.

2.) His backstory is similar to mine, about his father, my father was what you call a Hard-

Ass

, and he didn't care alot about laughter and such, as I was always put through though situations and things like that.

3.) His hair and eye color are based on my actual hair and eyes, as I have dark brown hair, and my eyes are sometimes brown, but I have hazel eyes that tend to have a brown color to them.

1) Zero's irl name is based on my favorite Titan from Greek myth.

2) Zero tends to be the quiet person in the back who only talks when they think something needs to be said.

3) Zero's actually a name I repeatedly use for the same type of character in different role plays, only changing one or two details.

4) He's mostly based on myself, personality wise.

5) If you ever see red letter's in a post of his you may wish to make sure to read what it says, or to around and walk away whichever works for you.

6) Zero holds very little value for his personal safety, yet is increasingly persistent in stopping those he knows from meeting an untimely demise.

1. Raidou didn't have a face claim until I went through the avatar's list, I just knew I wanted glasses

2. Raidou's name is from the instruction manual of Persona 4, under one of the small captions where it shows a the protagonist with glasses

3. Raidou was a character derived from wanting a unique character, after some thought I decided to go a slight of branch of the Emo-esque player, A Hikikomori which is a shut in who doesn't really go outside. This was later fueled further when while I was looking around at virtues I saw a picture of Welcome to the NHK character, making my character goofy and fun, while still being off and distant

4. Raidou has absolutely no video game experience at the start of SAO, and struggles to even find where to buy food.

5. Raidou's face claim now was chosen for my by the Yudai girls.

6. Raidou might just be the first/only momentum fighters, as his sword isn't very sharp.

7. Raidou from GGO, was born from the desire to stay unique. Watching almost every player moving from SAO to GGO becoming grim/ having a dark outlook on life, I decided to do the exact opposite making Raidou look at the SAO event as the best thing that ever happened to him

8. Raidou in GGO did use a Blue Exorcist character as his face claim, until I realized it just wasn't fitting, after typing glasses anime into Google I saw Vash the stampede from trigun. A more fitting face claim, the rest is history

9. OOC Raidou was ate by the Yudai's and is now poop.

That is all

Okay this may be a bad idea but I'm going to die anyway so who cares now.

1. Grim is a player who was supose to be a laughter type guy, someone who was meant to be a slacker, and a joker, but over time he change... alot, he became twisted and deranged, as man of you can see. He finally just stopped caring and well you know the rest.

2. This isn't stated in his bio, but Grim suffers from depression, much like myself, as it he is ignored, abused, or neglected, he will fall into depression and will revert into his own little world, as such from Yureka not being on, Grim has rather well... been inactive lately.

3. Grims personality is quite similar to mine, he is a hardworker, he is quite cunning, he tends to be rude at times, and mean. But is pleasent and fun for the most part, he does have a tendency to be a attention horder wanting people to see him, and only him.

4. Grims intial appearance was to be with a character with a Goatee and Mustache combo who also wore glasses, but non were around and by the time I figured this out, he was already to far in to change him up, so I just said he has a goatee and mustache, as his hair color is not based on my real hair, as I have brown hair. Something I hate, and his eyes before meeting and marring Yure, were based on my own, Hazel, as now his are a Emerald Green due to Yure's influence on him. as his facial hair, yeah I have that combo as well, but it goes away under my Chuck Norris beard now. His height is no were near mine, I'm 6'0" as he is 2 inches higher than me, and his weigth, im close to his, Im 200 lbs. of teddy bear hugginess. Thanks t oYure who was soo kind enough to draw mw a picture, I was unable to find one until she made one for me, than you again yure.

5. His voice is deep like mine and has a tendency to lighten up like mine, but mine has Russian, German and southern in it, as I have well... developed a bad habit to use my Russian Accent to mess with people.

6. Grim as many of you can see, he knows alot of languages, as such, I don't know any but English, I do know some Russian and German as well as French and Spanish, but other than that, Google Translate, I wanted him to be a bit of everything around the world, he's Japanese, German, Russian, French, Latin, and some Spanish. I for one am Russian, German, French, Spanish, as well as European, and Black Foot Indian.

7. Grims hair, well is long, mine has never gotten that long, as I have always wanted hair like that, I made him have that hair as a way fo saying "Hey look at me." I wanted Grim to be a attention grabber, and well I successfully did that, may not have been in a good way seeing how everyone hates him, well except for a few people here I will keep a secret.

8. Grim at first was never intended to be this crazy guy, I was going to go for a smooth talking silver tongued Jonny Depp type guy, but I went with him instead, as I couldn't quite get into character with him.

9. Grim is a long standing character I made many times before, he had shown up in many games, Phantasy Star Universe Portable, Soul Calibur 4 & 5, Dragon Dogma, many games, as he jumps from one the the next. I have had Grim set as a reacurring player who will never truly die off, as he will reapear in another place in another time.

10. Grim well as you can see is crazy in love with Yureka, as he has a strong sense toward the opposite sex, as do I all my life I have been surrounded by women, I always see them as people I can get along with, and i will never hate or dislike a woman, until they piss me off to no end, and even then I will forgive them.

Woot its time for Zelrius facts.

1. Zelrius's name is not a from anything other than my own name.

2. Zelrius was planned to be a PKer from the very start.

3. Zelrius was originally meant to be named Zero until I saw there was already a Zero, lack of creativity lead me to use my own name.

4. Zelrius was not first intended to be narcissitic, that developed soon after becoming a player killer.

5. Both Zelrius and myself share the near sightedness attribute.

6. Zelrius is mostly based off myself, only with a few minor tweaks to better fit the time.

7. I do intend for the character Zelrius to die midway in the game of SAO.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Daeron's turn for his facts.

- Daeron was never intended to be insane.

- He was always designed to be a PK'er

- His name didn't actually come from Game of Thrones. It was just an odd coincidence

- Daeron was originally mean to wield daggers instead of swords.

- Daeron was supposed to be a funny character who makes everyone laugh.

- His original appearance was supposed to be similar to Toshiro Hitsugaya from bleach.

- Daeron's original name was going to be "Moundsy" as it was my typical username.

[until Further Notice or what I can Think of, that is all]

-Oske’s name is my name everywhere I go, even in real life when I go to camp, so it was obvious that I was going to name her Oske and she was always going to be Oske.

-Oske was originally going to have much lighter hair and green in her clothes rather than blue. However, after I realized my love for blue and getting a blue cloak irl, I decided to make her cape blue.

-I was planning to have Oske be a tailor, as I do enjoy sewing in real life. However I decided to try blacksmith, as I felt it would be most useful for me in the game.

-I was planning to have Oske as similar to me, minus the depression and all my past events that I don’t want to share, though at one point in a roleplay I shared a bit of my past that I originally was not intending Oske to have.

-Oske was going to be much shyer, but snarky sometimes, and very mature rather than childish.

(I’ll add more when I think of them)

1. Dylan does not intend on becoming an orange cursor unless it is necessary.

2. Dylan used to be incredibly timid, but I wrote that off as it didn't fit the idea of him playing MMO's in the first place, although he still is timid, but doesn't show it.

3. Dylan isn't brave in the regular sense as he'd wouldn't want to face a stronger enemy, even if the person is a level higher. He is brave in the sense he would go into uncharted area or a newly discovered dungeon.

4. Dylan always try to be stronger because in life, he was just a weakling and was saw as one. This is shown from skinny stature.

I guess its my turn...idk how i avoided it this long but here goes

Facts about Ryu:

1: Ryus personality is based mostly on mine and my step brothers mixed together

2: Ryus appearance is based on how i would LIKE to look if i could chose my appearance at birth

3: Ryu was originally intended to be and Ninja, where everything was based on stealth and killing Orange players but was later changed to more of the humble samurai type as the game went on and the skills list became as in depth as it did

4: The intent of Ryus character was to have at least ONE unique skill, i didnt realize how to get them, which ones were going to be available or what they would be based on.

5: He has siblings that he doesnt talk about and also thinks they are safe in the real world, but in actuality they are right here in game, the exact opposite as he expected, he just doesnt know who they are yet, but they all know who he is.

6: Ryu was initially supposed to be a solo player but as more and more player began to talk to him/interfere with his plans, he slowly but surely changed into and almost group dependent player