[OP-F1][Event] Red Diamond Hunt

You need a sword? I still have my Anneal Blade from a quest, you can borrow it for this fight only. I handed over my Anneal blade to Shanok for him to borrow just for this fight. Get going, oh and as soon as we get back, follow me, i'll make you a good sword. My blacksmithing skill is maxed out so crafting anything is a piece of cake for me. I'll heal you guys up with potions and crystals.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He stood in the tree above her knowing he has to let her see him in order to fight.

Darn it, shes good he said inside of his own head. He leaped from the tree crashing in front of her.

Hello there little girl he said over his shoulder

Are you lost? placing his hand on his sword handle Dont worry, ill help you

Ruby eyed the man. She knew just what to do. She smiled a sickeningly sweet smile. Then taking both hands she placed them on the branch... and shook it REALLY hard. The result? Anyone without firm support WOULD fall down. As soon as the results were clear Ruby dropped, rolled onto hitting the ground, and dashed off into the dark as night fell.

Rage was looking around and heard movement. He started to contact his party Guys! I think she's over there, i'll run after her incase she's on the move! Later I caught up but she wasn't alone.. RyuJinSeaLord was there.. Ryu.. don't dirty your hands on her.. You've had enough scars to bear.. I'll take this one.. Ryu!I told Ryu to not scar himself anymore.

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

Shanok feared Rage would do something crazy as he quickly followed him. "Rage, we don't HAVE to kill her, we just have to defeat her in a duel, the quest didn't say what kind" he said quickly, "If we kill here, we're as bad as she is!" he added. Shanok turned his head around looking towards Garou "C'mon Garou! We gotta get going!" he said while equipping the sword Rage had lent him. "I hope this doesn't turn into murder..." he thought while fearing what was going to happen.

Zelrius was running running and finally caught up with Ryu and Rage. The dirt under his feet soundless just as he practiced and his breathing done almost as quite. He traced the wrapped leather of his sword with his left index finger, ready to pull it out. He was already orange, And another kill to his name wasn't going to change a things, if anything, this would clear up his good name. Zelrius stopped and Glared at Rage, His look saying to back off.

I quickly run up from behind a tree, by accident crossing paths with Rage, Ryu, and Zelrius. "Oh.... Hey guys." I say weakly as I can feel their intense stars practically burning through me. In the distance I can see Yon and Shanok catching up to Zelrius. "This is awkward." I say look a the lot of people.

Garou sped through the forest along with Zelrius and Shanok, his brain almost burning from his confusion. He saw the people ahead, not sure of the intense situation he had put himself in. Well, there's no turning back now, the lad decided. He drew his longsword as his body shuddered, aching for the chance to fight again. He saw Clarence approach and nodded to the probable ally.

Suddenly, Ryu swoops in from a tree landing a solid kick into Rages face forcing him back a few feet.

You job is finished...mine has just begun, DO NOT attack this girl again...or i will have your head he threatened showing mercy to the young girl.

If you want to make a threat on her life he said drawing Ragnarok and standing between Rage and Ruby Then you'll have to cut me down also he said tossing an intimidating stare at him, knowing he has to keep his guard up with Ruby the killer behind him and Rage the manic in front of him.

(Attack die is an 8 my attack lands)

Shanok watched Ryu threaten Rage as he sensed fear in himself. This doesn't look good, I better not get involved and just watch from here. I hope this doesn't turn into a massacre...he thought to himself while watching out for what was going to happen. "Garou, I think you better not get involved in this" he adds while pointing towards Rage and Ryu.

Anger started to swell through Garou's body like an infectious disease. He recognized Ryu, the man who had killed the field Red Diamond Hunter boss. He wasn't so happy with how he treated the boy that had healed him during the same fight. Garou saw that he was a higher level, but it was physically hard for him to hold back from swinging his blade. He looked at Shanok, almost shaking with bitter excitement in silence, awaiting the next move.

Ruby spun as the attack grazed her teeth and faced the mob which had sprung from the blue. At this point running away was useless. That meant it was time to face the ruffians. Using some footwork she placed a tree at her back and drew her sword holding it before her she called to the group. "Do it if you dare, whoever's not afraid of death come up and get some!"

He looked at her....he grinned after reading the message himself. Shame huh....well there are many ways this can work. He decided to continue defending her. He didnt want her to feel lonely just yet, he wanted to at least gain her trust, but clearly she was evil enough to do what she did. He decided to wait for others to try but he turned back watching her and Rage at this very moment who would, maybe, be very angry with him.

None of you men are even WORTH a shot at this young girl, you cant blame her for ANYTHING she has done, so you think that tormenting her is ok? he shouted to everyone within ear shot