[OP-F4] The Jailers, the Murderers, and Kidnappers.

I held up the poster for the gal to see.

Nope. I've never heard of them. Sorry.

Sighing, I rolled up the paper and headed back out onto the street to continue my search.

Madam? Madam! A voice called out from behind me.

I turned around to see a spindly kid come to a stop, panting.

Oi... give me a sec.

Once he'd caught his breath, he gave me a rather interesting story about the people I was searching for.

And that's it.

I pondered upon what he'd said.

The poor lad's going to get into a lot of trouble if he continues following them.

Okay. Arigatou. This will definitely help me in my search. Now, I suggest you go home now and ask someone to stay with you tonight. Oh, and lock the door while your at it. We wouldn't want anything... tragic... to happen, now would we?

I grinned evilly, accomplishing my goal of scaring the lad off.

With that, I turned on my heel and headed out of town, sending a message to my still-searching-for-clues friend.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He stood above the rooftops searching vigorously jumping between them for a better look.

Ugh...things getting me nowhere! he exclaimed aloud Where is he.....matter of fact...where is she?

He received a message. It was her. Good. He read the message (give a brief summary thanks). He jumped down an found his other friend.

Ive searched the entire north sector and narrowed it down to 3 locations he said marlin them on my map then walking way to draw off suspicion.

Good job...I knew you'd pull through...now I have to find her he said dashing off

Whilst waiting for him to get his bum over here, I decided to go ahead and cook something.

Why not just some soup?

I grabbed the ingredients and tapped the air above each, 'cutting' them.

Time skip 10 minutes.

I blew on my bowl of soup, glancing at it's twin across from me.

I'm always waiting on that boy, aren't I?

I sighed, then scooped a spoonful of the broth into my mouth.

Mmmm.... I should cook more often!

I looked at the door, hoping it'd open any second.

Well, lucky me! It did open at that very second! Just, the person I was expecting wasn't the one who walked in.

I set my bowl down and stood up.

What are you doing here?

He walked closer to the table.

You know exactly why I'm here.

Shoot!

He circled the table, trying to get to me. I circled with him.

How'd you find me?

He chuckled.

My, my, my. You really are naïve, aren't you? It was easy. We just had to torture to information out of that little boy friend of yours.

My stomach dropped, realizing exactly what he was hinting at.

Ryu.

He grinned a Cheshire cat grin.

Goodnight, Aoife.

Realizing too late that my back was facing the door, something stabbed my neck, leaving it felling like it was on fire, and all went black.

He stumbled into the door way tackling the man who tried to leave. He stood quickly and charged the man who just stabbed Aoife, cutting him down without hesitation. He got down on one knee next to Aoife and shook her lightly.

Aoife....Aoife PLEASE wake up he struggled to say. He continued watching the door knowing the next moment could be his last. His eye blurred in and out of focus but he kept consciousness. He kept trying to wake her up and tried everything. He gave up and instead lifted her limp body and carried over to the window and jumped out landing but almost falling over. He tries his hardest to run down the street...struggling to stay a foot and upright. He eventually stumbled into a local tavern in which one of his colleagues owns. The man behind the desk knew exactly what was going on and showed us down to the basement.

Ill get Derek, his wife will come down and heal her right up, he needs to know he said

Please hurry I told him as my vision blurred and focused a few more times. He took off back up the stares and allowed me to stay by her....Next thing I knew, I blacked out right next to her

Rage appeared from the shadows, he entered the tavern as he wanted to grab a drink. The tavern manager asked me to go into the basement to check a few things here and there. I saw 2 people as I entered the tavern. I went back up to the manager and asked what they were doing there. It seems they collapsed..? I questioned myself. I'll just stay here and wait for them to wake up. I went on and turned on the further lights down in the basement.

A life without risks is a life half lived

Ragegumon

Halfway opening my eyes, I was blinded by the bright, glaring light.

Seeing someone coming down a flight of stairs, I tried getting up to defend myself, but couldn't even find enough strength to lift my arm.

I decided to go out on a limb and call out for help before I blacked out again.

Hopefully... they aren't... hostile....

In a voice that barely sounded like my own, I raspily asked, Hey.... Do you... think that you can... help...?

I couldn't fight it any longer.

The blackness enfolded me again, and I drifted back into unconsciousness.

He suddenly opened his eyes and pushed his body up so suddenly the g-forces may as well have broken his ribs. Again...another awkward situation...his hand on a round..squishy object. He was trying to focus his vision but it wouldn't focus. He heard the voice...he knew they were there.

Hey....whoever you are...tell me, where I am...the date...what time it is...and what I'm holding in my hand please...I can't see and I can't think straight he said...feeling like he was going to vomit

I tried to look at my hand but my vision was too blurry to even see a foot in front of me (there's a joke in there I know it).

Stranger with the voice...help me stand I still can't see and I need to walk this off I said raising my hand to him...awkwardly it WASN'T the hand that was in Aoifes breast...that hand seemed to remain there, but not on purpose. I needed to know where she was at all times so she didn't disappear again.

I crouched down next to him and said What gang.. I looked at him furiously I will protect these two until they recover.. Don't worry, rest at ease, I swear I won't let you two die or be touched until you two recover from your illness. I unsheathed my blade with fury.

Rageagumon

I woke up again.

Swatting Ryu's hand away, I looked around, trying to figure out where we were.

Seeing the guy from earlier, I tried asking that very question, but my voice sounded raspy and quiet.

Oh well. Trying to talk hurt anyways.

I thought I was a long shot, but what the heck?

My question was tapped on the floor in Morse code.

Aoife! i yelled in terror leaning back down and hugging her tightly into my body. Aoife! thank Aincrad you are ok! i...i thought i lost you again i said crying through my already blind eyes making my vision worse than it already was. I could no longer speak, i just cried into Aoife's neck holding her tightly. I wasnt going to let her go again...never again.

Suddenly the pantry door opened up. It was the owner Derek and his wife Denise.

Excuse me young man, i need to get through here ASAP and you are blocking my stairwell he said motioning Rage back up stairs towards his son Franklin, the boy he tends the bar.

If we dont get down there soon it may be too late Denise said running past the boy and to our side. She brought out a small injury kit that was supposed to have everything to fix us both up.

Come with me sir and ill get you a drink for your troubles...on the house Franklin said to Rage motioning him towards the bar as Derek ran past Rage as well

Wherever they go, I go. I won't leave them until I know that they are fully recovered BY ALL MEANS I will protect them from any harm that comes their way. Heal them. I'll stay here on guard. No one here orders me. I shouted furiously.. In thought of the gang that harmed these people.. I will... KILL... THEM! I shouted furiously in my head.. Clenching my blade.. Thirsty for blood.. wanting to kill that gang..

Rageagumon

I turned to him.

Youve done enough...go home...be safe...this business is hers and mine...please i said through cloudy and tear filled eyes.

Hold still Aoife dear... she said as brews a special potion and forced Aoife to drink it. Withing seconds it would work and allow her to speak and heal her completely

"Oh no... she exclaimed softly

Derek looked at her and I "looked" in her general direction.

Whats wrong Dear? Derek asked

There isnt enough material here to unblind poor Ryu.....im sorry dear she said sadly

I looked around Its fine...as long as she is safe...i can wait.... i said smiling and attempting to kiss Aoife's cheek, which was pretty successful