[OP-F4] The Jailers, the Murderers, and Kidnappers.

I rolled my eyes.

I sent Denise a silent message, like, Can you believe this guy?

A smile tugged at the corner of her lips, but she made sure not to let the guy know.

Turning my attention back to the yelling maniac, I sighed loudly.

Look, those people weren't a gang, okay? They're a guild of pkers that I've been looking for. I'm sorry to have drug you into this, but you needn't worry. The attack only happened because I let down my guard. But, trust me, it won't happen again. Okay?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I covered my mouth as I was so close to burst of laughter, after a few seconds I calmed down and said be careful of where you're going.. most likely you're going to kill yourself if you continue walking around aimlessly and blind! I said to the man who hit himself

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

I looked in the direction of Aoife. I shrugged and sighed

I thought there was...i dont know what she thinks...thats been up to her for a while...i know she is very friendly with me no matter what...she feeds me when i forget to do it myself I said trying to find my way to a seat and eventually gave up and leaned against a support beam.

She could tell you better....as to what she REALLY feels he said trying to remember where the voices were coming from.

I ignored her stumbling up the stairs. He was going to find the ingredient with or without his vision.

Lilies petal...common item...forest... i said in my mind as i stumbled out of the bar and down the road towards, well what i thought was towards the forest. I didnt care, I WASNT going to waste my time waiting and being useless, I was going to do this, alone ore not.

I'll leave you guys alone.. I have my own debt to pay.. to the PK guild.. I sheathed my sword and went out to hunt them down. I had the thirst for blood.. I unsheathed my sword again.. clenching the hilt of the sword so hard.. You will die.. PKers.. I left the inn, going to settle my debt with the PK Guild

Rageagumon

As I kept walking around, I saw a gang of players, telling me to go take another street. Get out of my way you fools.. Tough guy aye? Rage got filled with anger and said I said.. OUT OF MY WAY! I struck him, of course, no damage was dealt except he did have a knockback. You little.. I'll kill you! The player sent me a duel to the death request. I gave a smirk and accepted. I took my battle stance and asked him for his name Say.. what's your name. Atleast tell me before you perish. My name is Okoro, the man who will kill you! Okoro huh.. my name is Rage.. And no.. you won't be killing me.. it's the opposite.. You'll die for getting in my way! The battle timer hit 0 and I did the same technique as always. Dashing forwards and backwards. Then going side to side. Or rather. Side-stepping. You can't beat me.. i'm lvl 12.. you little puny.. I appeared behind him and gave a deep gash to his neck. After leaving the gash I quickly chanted Almighty power that resides within my soul, give me strength to lay waste against this player! Dark.. Judgement! I appeared in front of him, knocking his sword away to one of the NPC stalls. Disappear. The black Aura around me put him in a great shock. he fell to the ground and I said Sayonara.. Okoro.. I severed his head with 1 slash.

----DUEL WINNER----

----RAGEAGUMON----

You.. murderer.. that was his last words as he disappeared into shards. I sheathed my sword and went on my way.

Rageagumon

Because I don't want to lose you! Are you that blind?! I never stopped caring! No matter how hard I tried! I was okay until I saw you again. The feelings crept into my mind again, and I care.

I took a deep breath.

Ryu, I don't want to lose you. That's why I'm not on the front lines right now.

Wow, that felt good to get off my chest.

But....you hurt me...both physically and emotionally i said taking my hand from her shoulder and turning back around and walking towards the forest. I cant...i just cant.....i cant let that happen again, i must stay focused on the task at hand, and if i allowed the feeling to build again, i would never beat this game...i just want to get home to my little sister....i just want to return to my normal life where death ISNT waiting around every corner.

I couldnt do it....I heard her walk by but instead of "following" her, i turned around and headed back into town. Someone else would help me, i can remain blind...this world had to many bad things left and i wanted to see none of them. I continued trying to make my way through town but it was too hard so i figured id do what was better and climb to the rooftops. I found a ladder of some sorts but it wouldnt help me once i got up there. I would have to feel my way around and on the rooftops, that would be almost impossible...but i was willing to live with this...being blind meant a stronger challenge, but one i would overcome. This time, a new life began for me as i walked across roof tops slowly making sure i didnt fall between gaps and into alleyways. What was there left to do, i didnt want to see anything again...

As I glared at the group of players who messed with me, defeating their leader. They seemed to be wanting revenge. I walked out of town deep out of town till I knew I was ambushed by the same group again. What's your problem.. I glared at the lot. They all unsheathed their blades. We're going to get revenge on our friend! You murderer! You guys want to kill me.. Fine by me. I unsheathed my blade and said Meet your own death. Don't blame me to whatever happens to each and every one of your lives. You brought this upon yourselves! I instantly chanted before I would get struck Almighty power that resides within my soul, give me strength to lay waste to these pitiful players! DARK.. JUDGEMENT! Black Aura completely surrounded me. It was too thick for those low-leveled players to see through. I noticed a group of 3 people caught up together. I decided to kill them first. I teleported behind them and crouched. I cut all their legs and got back up. Disappear.. I stabbed their hearts and they erupted into blue shards. I sheathed my sword and looked back at the rest. Do you wish to feel the same pain and meet the same death as them?! If you wish to do so, I'll grant you that wish gladly.

Rageagumon