[OP-F4] The Jailers, the Murderers, and Kidnappers.

Listening in on Aoife's conversation I shrugged a bit and shook my head. Literally face palming myself at how they both acted. It was rather childish and I really couldn't understand them. Seeing Aoife leave toward the forest I followed her in suspension to see what was going on. Being the mischief I am I couldn't just keep following her, I thought that was less exciting. Jumping from a tree and landing in front of her I give her a wave with my usual squinted eyes almost closed and my smile that looked part snake. My light purple hair blowing in the wind I chuckled slightly "Well, well, if it isn't Aoife. How's it going?" he said in an polite manner which was unusual for him.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As she turned away I quickly grabbed her wrist as the wind suddenly picked up and began blowing harder "Not so fast girly girl. Your not going anywhere alone Aoife. What happen to you? That scar....don't even try to hide it because I saw it. Who the hell did that to you?" his mood shifted from happy to a rather brute evil like mood. Clenching his teeth while continuing to hold her wrist waiting for her to answer his questions.

Shrugs at her reaction and grabs both of her hands looking her into the eye "Stop acting like everything's okay. You can't handle everything on your own, ya know? So try toning that little attitude down Aoife. You lose a lot of people who care about you like that. And of course I'm going, just stay outta my way unless I tell ya I need back up. Sound like a plan? Good. Lead the way princess." he said in a serious tone while yawning afterwards.

They think they can lose me so easily but luckily my hiding skill is almost maxed now i thought to myself as i watched them grow closer from the shadows. I wasnt stalking Aoife....i was protecting her. I dont trust anyone, but i had a job to finish. These people attacked her and I, so now they must pay. I remained quiet, tailing them everywhere they went. Watching and waiting for both, the gang...and another slip up.