[PP-F1] A Ronins Enounter (Shi & Furaiya)(Completed)

Sitting on the roof tops on Flooe one, was quite nice, I dressed in my traditional Japanese Samourai attire accompanied by my white eyepatch and black leather armlets. My black Kamishimo, with my matching black Hakama the white Montsuki Kimono that my Kamishimo was over, the Heko obi wrapped around my waist were my Scimitar was at. The black Nagajuban that was worn beneath the Montsuki Kimon, to he white Tabi, a sock like clothing that had my black Zori with white straps over it.

Tge wind was nice and the day was warm, this weather made me miss my home in Tokyo, or at least a trip to Saitama was nice. As I decided a little training was in order, boars was going to be my target today and I was going to slay the crap out of them. As I walked to the edge of the building I leaned forward and let myself fall as I did a frontward somersault and landed on my feet, and I rose from the ground, my snow white hair danced in the wind, with my sapphire left eye, as my right one was covered I looked around. I scratched my right eye with my left hand that was covered in my leather armlet, as I saw many people looking at me and pointing their fingers as i ignored them and begain to walk to the gate.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Freya was walking around the beginning town on the first floor hoping to find something to do. Freya heard a bunch of random people laughing. Very curious why she started running at the commotion. Now seeing people laughing and pointing, Freya tries to pin point their target. Freya sees what look like a boy, being laughed at and pointed at. Freya seeing this yells out loud in anger "IT"S NOT NICE TO STARE," as the people stop and look at Freya. "WHAT ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT!" She yells at them now for staring at her. She runs to the boy. Now by the boys side she says "I really hate NPC's with emotions." Freya jumps in front of the boy and says "Hi! I'm Freya."

Being 6'5 I looked down at this woman who jump in front of me, and introduced herself to me, at this point I had no other choice, I sighed and rubbed my right eye as I adjusted my eyepatch once more and responded. "We both can agree on that subject... Raiden for now." I said to her in a montoned speech pattern, my voice rugged, rough and hoarse, as I looked at her with my sapphire blue left eye, and I looked around and spotted the same NPC I met a few days ago who I knew still wanted to beat me down.

As he looks at me and then gets a pissed looking face and charges at me, "Not this block head again, well time to drop kick him." I thought as when he tried to grab me, I ran up his arm and smackd him in the back of the head with the pummel of my Scimitar and he fell to the ground as I didn't unsheathe my blade, and didn't bat an eye at the scene I just did. Hearing him get up and run at me, I jumped and spun in the air, going above him and coming down, slamming my knee into the top of his head sending him into the ground. "I hope you learned your lesson this time pal, next time I'll do far worse than what I did now."

I said in a stern voice and turned, "Blasted blockhead, doesn't know when to give up." I mumbled to myself as I went and sat by the fountain, and rubbed my right eye once again, taking my patch off and splashing some water into my right eye that I kept well hidden. I then reapplied my patch back on and saw the young woman next to me again, "Can I help you Freya?" I asked her as I waited for her response.

[OOC- Shi's voice or rather called Raiden, his voice is a mimic or a similar voice to that of Raidens from Metal Gear.]

Freya standing next to the boy again after what he did to the NPC just looks at him with meaningful eyes. After a couple seconds Freya says "You have a beautiful eye, why are you covering the other? You shouldn't hide yourself from others just because your afraid of what others might think of you!" Freya still gazing into the boys mesmerizing eye she shakes herself out of it and says "Anyway, I was just going out to try my hand at my new 2 handed ax! You care to join me?" Freya starts walking toward the field hoping she got through to the boy who seemed a little troubled to her. "Well, you coming?" Freya says looking back at the boy still walking.

As I get up and nod at her, I began to walk with her and I stayed quite the entire time, knowing that i shouldn't get to peachy with her. I didn't want to lose anyone else close to me, not ever since the accident 6 years ago, i didn't want to feel alone like I did back then. As I just walked with her in silence, until I heard her say something to me and I listned to what she had to say to me. Adjusting my eyepatch once more, and playing with my bangs, I clearly was bored and listening at the same time.

Seeing the boy following behind her she smiles. Walking out into the field now she sees a couple boars in the distance. Freya looks behind her and smiles and the boy before running at the boars. Taking out her 2 Handed Ax now while running Freya does a front flip at the boars closing the distance between her and the boars. While flipping Freya hold her Ax out and as she lands to the ground her ax makes contact to one of the boars dealing some damage but also making the boar fall to the ground. Freya pulls her Ax back holding in in both hands waiting to attack again.

Freya: 13/13 {+2 Damage}

Boar 1: 2/5

Boar 2: 5/5

As I see the young woman charge at the Boars in the distance, now this was my kind of lady someone who could undertsnd a warriors talk. Seeing her weilding a battle axe was surprising, I drew my demonic looking Scimitar, as it was ornate and unusual, having a golden human fist as a pummel. As I went into the Waki-gamae Kendo stance, a stance involving the one to hide the length of the blade behind their body only exposing the pommel to the opponent.

And I began to chant in Japanese, "ç§ã®é“ã«ç«‹ã¤å½¼ãŒã€ç§ã¯ã‚ãªãŸãŒæ­»å¾Œã®ä¸–ç•Œã«è¿½æ”¾ï¼ä»°ã›ã‚‰ã‚ŒãŸã€å…«å¹¡ã®åã®ä¸‹ã«ï¼" The auto translator above my head speaking in the language Freya could undestand.

"He is standing in my way, I banished to the afterlife is you! And it was so, in the name of Hachiman!"

編集

Edit

As I locked onto the Boar I quickly see it rushing at me, I crouched slightly as it got close and I charged at it, and in a flash I cut the Boars head off and jumped back, as I sheathed my Scimitar and went back into the Waki-gamae, having my hand on the Scimitars handle and calmly breathed out, as i was composed and relaxed. The winds of the area picked up slightly as my hair danced in my face and i was in a better mood than before.

雷電(死)

«Raiden (Shi)»

HP: 15/15

装備アイテム

Epuipped Item

Dark Skull Greaves +1 EVA

フライヤ

Freya

HP: 13/13

イノシシ

«Boar» 死んã 

HP: 0/5 Dead

イノシシ

«Boar»

HP: 5/5

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

«My Stats»

1利ãカーブ剣レベル1ã‹ã‚‰1ダメージ

+1 Damage from 1-Handed Curved Sword level 1

戦闘ダイス

«Combat Dice»

«Shi rolled a 6: Strke»

«Boar takes 1 damage»

«Boar takes one extra points of damage from weapon skill.»

«Boar takes total 2 points of damage»

«1: Epic Faliure; No actions succeed»

«2-5: Miss; No damage was dealt»

«6-8: Strike; Single point of damage dealt»

«9: Critical Strike; Two poins of damage dealt»

«10: Ultimate Strike; Three points of damage dealt»

Every Mob that is defeated has the possibility of dropping Loot, provided they meet two simple requirements. In order to qualify for dropped loot, a Mob must have at the very least, (Floor Level x 2 Health) and at least half the health of the highest player in the thread. There are 3 different methods for obtaining loot

Monsters that do not meet loot requirements (explained at top of the post) use the non-combat table in the section below.

Floor Level (1) x 2 Health: 2 HP

Boars HP: 5/5

Boars HP lower than half of Raidens (Shi's) HP.

LD Roll: 20

Obtained 1 material

Obtained: Boars Hide

Freya giggles at the chant but doesn't me to be insulting, she looks at the remaining boar and focuses her attack on it. Freya strikes the boar in a slashing motion and does a flip backward making distance between the boar and her. Setting herself up to attack again she looks at the boy and says "Whats your name anyway, I like your style of fighting, It's very different from others." Freya gives him a smile and looks at the boar again ready to pounce at it again.

Freya: 13/13 {+2 DMG}

Raiden: 15/15

Boar 1: DEAD

Boar 2: 2/5

And there was that question that many people asked, and the name i would always tell them was Raiden, something Im ade so people wouldn't have to remember my the one I had. I thankfully had all my info set to private so no one could view it. As was my entire being, to be invisible and to fade into nothingness, I then looked at the remaining Boar and locked onto it, as i saw it look at the Freya, saw this as a moment of weakness and I charged in.

編集

Edit

As I got close the Baor quickly turned and kicked me in the jaw and I went flying back a few feet, I got up and walked back to my spot like nothing happened and I sighed as I never drew my Scimitar and I placed my hand back on the handle and I went back into my stance, "Just call me Raiden for now." i say to her as I didn't want her to know my avatars name yet.

雷電(死)

«Raiden (Shi)»

HP: 14/15

装備アイテム

Epuipped Item

フライヤ

Freya

イノシシ

«Boar» 死んã 

HP: 0/5 Dead

イノシシ

«Boar»

HP: 2/5

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

«My Stats»

1利ãカーブ剣レベル1ã‹ã‚‰1ダメージ

戦闘ダイス

«Combat Dice»

«Shi rolled a 1: Epic Failure»

«Boar takes zero damage»

«Boar takes one extra points of damage from weapon skill.»

«Boar takes total zero points of damage»

Freya sees Raiden get hit in the jaw. Freya goes into a rage that never knew she had till now. Freya jumps at the boar with both hands on her ax with a thomp to the ground ans the lands. As Freya lands on the ground so does her ax to the boars body cutting it directly in half making the body explode into dust that now float threw the air. Freya collects her earnings and puts her ax away. Realizing the boy was still next to her she says "Are you okay!" Freya says walking to the boy now looking into his one eye exposed. "That looked like it hurt, Oh by the way nice name." Freya smiles gazing into his one eye for a couple secs. Freya snaps herself out of the gaze shaking her head in a swift motion and starts walking the other direction. Looking into the distance Freya sees nothing to attack. "Where are all the creatures today?" Freya yells out the turns to Raiden and says "Do you know where a good hunting spot it." She says with a grin waiting for him to say something to her.

Elda obtains:

â—„ 1* Boar meat

Seeing Freya slaughter the boar, made my eye widen abit, as I was starting to like this girls fighting style, but her rage was abit concerning. "Fighting on rage, thats the Path of Asura, a path I never want to go down." I thought as I looked at her, as she was concerned for me, I shook my head, and I snapped my neck, to relief the stress, seeing her look at my eye again, I was about to speak.

But her speach came out again, as she was looking for a good spot to go for, and I sighed, "Aye, there is one on the far end of the map, a secluded area conjunction that houses a few wolves, and maybe a few boars, but thats mostly becuase if the Manderine Leaves that grow there." I say as i open my HUD and marked the spot on the map and sent to coordinates to her and watch her eyes get big and I followed her as we began to walk and now I could speak my mind.

"Freya to be blunt, I lied about my name, It's not Raiden, though that is a nickname or allias I use." "My avatars name is Shi." i say to her in my normal monotoned voice and emotionaless doll like face, as I yawned abit and then spoke again. "Ever since I first met you, you stare at my left blue eye, why is that?" I say to her as I waited for her response.

Freya stops dead in her tracks as she hears him ask her a question. Freya turns toward the man and says "Well cause it's interesting. I'm only curious cause I can't help to notice the eye patch and what it behind it." Freya puts her finger up at him to make a point to him "And by the way, I don't have that rage all the time, I just hate seeing people hurt, that's all" she says as she shrugs her shoulders. Walking backwards now Freya says "As I said before you don't have to hide your true self just because you think others will think badly of you," as Freya points at his eye patch now. "I don't judge I just say whats on my mind that's all. Oh thanks for the map insight." Freya turns back around heading in the area Raiden said was good for hunting.

I sighed as she was probably the first person to say that she doesn't judge, yeah the fact that I had pale white skin, snow white hair and sapphire blue left eye, And to add I wore a eyepatch to hide my genetic secret, many people said that at first until they saw my eye, but then again there was that one girl who was touched my forehead. She... the thought still in my mind about the pain made me shutter abit.

Thinking about it made me shiver and my eye colot dulled abit to a dark grey color and I saw the conjunctional area ahead, as we get there i see only one Boar and a single wolf as this was depressing. "Hmm... *SIgh*, guess we have our kills, I got the wolf you take the boar." I said as I drew my Scimitar out and walked towards the wolf, my thoughts not so clearm but i still remanined composed.

編集

Edit

As I charged at the wolf, I cleaved into its hide, as the beast fell to the ground and I jumped back as my breathing was slightly heavier now, my thoughts on the pain in my head as my memories of that pain was coming back, I didn't like the thought of it. Nor did i like it interfereing with my training, so i sucked it up and went back to being composed, even if i was forcing myself to.

æ­»

«Shi»

装備アイテム

Epuipped Item

フライヤ

Freya

イノシシ

«Boar»

ウルフ [My target]

Wolf

HP: 6/8 (-2)

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

«My Stats»

1利ãカーブ剣レベル1ã‹ã‚‰1ダメージ

戦闘ダイス

«Combat Dice»

«Shi rolled a 8: Strike»

«Wolf takes 1 damage»

«Wolf takes one extra points of damage from weapon skill.»

«Wolf takes total 2 points of damage»

Freya looking at him confused and distracted by his hard breaking got her wondering what was wrong. Next thing Freya knew the boar had charged her and rammed her in the knee cap dealing a bit of damage to Freya. Freya now staring at the boar with a mad face, kicked the boar not doing nay damage to it and Freya does a back flip backwards to make some distance between the boar and her now. Freya pulls out her ax now staring the boar down ready to attack it now when the time comes.

Freya: 12/13

Boar: 5/5

Wolf: 6/8

As I turned my head and see Freya took at hit, something inside me jerked, as now I had a pissed look in mt face. This time I wouldn't hold back, as suddenly the winds dies down the air grew still, but yet for some reason my aura was different, as I took my left and and placed it over my eyepatch and I began to chant in Japanese again, as the auto translator appeared once again.

"神ã¯ã€ç§ã®ã‚³ãƒ¼ãƒ«ã‚’èžã„ã¦ã€ã“ã®ç›®ãŒã™ã¹ã¦ã‚’通ã—ã¦è¦‹ã‚‹ã“ã¨ãŒã§ãるよã†ã«ã€ç§ã«åŠ›ã¨æŒ‡å°Žã‚’与ãˆã‚‹ç§ã«æ±ã®æ•µã‚’打ã¡è² ã‹ã™åŠ›ã‚’与ãˆã‚‹ï¼"

"To hear the call of me, so that you can see through all this eye, God, give the power to defeat the enemies to give me the strength and guidance to me!"

I yelled as I tore off my eyepatch and let it fall to the ground as now I opened my right eye, but I was facing away from Freya, but all she could possibly see was my eyepatch on the ground. As now i rushed at the wolf and swung my Scimitar at it.

編集

Edit

As I slashed the wolf down into the ground, I stabbed my Scimitar into its body, picking it up and hurling it at the Boar and knocking both of them down, as I then turned towards Freya, a cloud passed over, and the area grew dark. My right eye now revealed to be a vivid violet color as now both of my eyes were glowing in the darkness the clouds were giving off and I walked next to her and stood ready to kill them, "Ready Freya, we attack using the pincer manuveror." I said to her as i waited for her to make her move.

æ­»

«Shi»

装備アイテム

Epuipped Item

フライヤ

Freya

イノシシ

«Boar»

ウルフ [My target]

Wolf

HP: 3/8 (-2)/(-3)

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

«My Stats»

1利ãカーブ剣レベル1ã‹ã‚‰1ダメージ

戦闘ダイス

«Combat Dice»

«Shi rolled a 9: Crtitical Strike»

«Wolf takes 2 damage»

«Wolf takes total 3 points of damage»

Freya looks at Raiden right eye with fascination in her eyes. Without thinking about it she says "Beautiful" as Freya too has a sparkle in her eyes from the beauty she saw. Realizing the enemies where still alive she looked away from Raiden and finds her ax glowing blood red. Knowing that the boar had to die, with a swift movement she stepped away from Raiden so she didn't hit him. Using the momentum of her spun to her right with her ax in both hand sticking straight out. As the ax made contacted to the boar, the boar explodes dropping nothing leaving glowing dust floating in the air. Smiling at Raiden now she says "Why would people look at you funny for that? I thinks it's magnificent and has a sertain kinda of beauty to it. I like it," Freya says with a smile then eyes the wolf that was still alive.

Boar: 0/5 {LD 12} No Loot

Wolf: 3/8

As I gritted my teeth my certain rage and malice was coming out, as i quickly calmed down and closed my eyes once again, letting the sounds of the surround area come to me. I was focusing on the wolf and I then snapped my eyes open and I charged at the wolf, as i saw it jump back and tried to get away from me, as I jumped in front of it. Seeing it quickly turn its body in the opposite direction, I jumped and landed in front of it and charged once more and I swung Scimitar at it hoping to kill it off.

編集

Edit

As i see a flicker in the wolves eyes I quickly stopped and lifted my leg up and saw the wolf leaped at me and it bit down on my leg, Freya might have seen damage but not this time. As the sound of grinding metal came from my Hakama and my metal greaves pearled through and I launched the Wolf back as few feet as i looked at Freya, "Kill it now Freya, end this battle here and now." i said ti her as i watched her go for the kill.

æ­»

«Shi»

装備アイテム

Epuipped Item

フライヤ

Freya

イノシシ 死んã 

«Boar» Dead

HP: 0/5

ウルフ [My target]

Wolf

HP: 3/8 (-2)/(-3)

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

«My Stats»

1利ãカーブ剣レベル1ã‹ã‚‰1ダメージ

戦闘ダイス

«Combat Dice»

«Shi rolled a 4: Miss»

«Wolf takes zero damage»

«Wolf takes total zero points of damage»

Freya launches herself at the wolf. When close enough to hit the wolf, Freya slices and dices the wolf with both hands on the ax. Freya smiles as the wolf is now dust and she looks back at Raiden. "I meant what I said before. You don't have to hide yourself from me. As long as you don't judge me in anyway, then I won't judge you in anyway. That's the way I think so take it or leave it. Don't ever change!!" Freya tells him with a serious face. "Come on let go find something else to fight!" she says as she starts to walk off looking for something else to kill.

Boar: 0/5 {LD 12} No Loot

Wolf: 0/8 {LD 14}

Freya Obtains:

â—„ 1* Wolf Meat

â—„ 20 Col

Raiden Obtains:

â—„ 20 Col

As I followed Freya, I feel the wind pick up and I see my patch come flying at me and I grab it, thinking about putting it on, I looked at Freya and then stuffed the patch in my pocket. I sheathed my Scimitar as well, and I followed her onto our next target, looking around I notice that alot of the monsters seem to be disappearing around us, as I was getting frusterated now.

"Where in the hell are all the monsters at?" I said to myself as I tried to be a vigalent as possible but couldn't muster up enough energy to find anything, as I plopped onto the ground. "It seems that the monsters seem to be fished out for now, lets wait and let them respawn." i said as my head was killing me and my right eye bugging the crap out of me, rubbing it with my hand, as I can tell this wasn't working for me. I quickly removed the armlet on my right arm and when I slippeed it off a tattoo on my hand, and I began to rub my right eye and saw Freya was looking at me, "What?" i asked her.

Freya sees the tattoo and smiles a bit then looks around them seeing the monsters vanish right before her eyes "Okay then! Lets wait" Freya says as she plops down on her but to the ground. "I don't know what to say more to make you trust me... but whatever the case may be, I can be a good listener." Freya now on the ground puts her legs out crossed a bit in front of her and her arms/ hand on the ground holding her up. "I'm not trying to cross any boundaries or anything but you need to lighten up a bit. I mean we are the only ones out here and I'm completely relaxed and your... well your so tense. While we are sitting here waiting for the monsters to return you should just relax a bit..." Freya says looking up at the sky now realizing it was getting dark, Freya lays all the way back into the grass now looking up into the dawn looking sky with her head resting on her hands that are now behind her head. Freya just lays there gazing at the sunset that's ahead of them not saying another word.