[PP-F1] A Ronins Enounter (Shi & Furaiya)(Completed)

Seeing her fall asleep, I sighed and looked out the window, seeing how she was right, I knew this weather wouldn't get any better. As I looked back and watched her sleep, I saw a smile across her face, "Sweet dream... Freya." I said as i leaned against the wall and slowly slide down and sat there in the dark corner and slowly myself fell asleep. As I didn't dream that night, i just floated in a never ending dark void, were I knew this was my inner conscience, this was not the first time I was like this, same place, same feel. Just like my coma, i felt the same empty feeling, but this time it was somewhat different, I felt lighter and i felt a warm sensation as I floated.

Must have been some time, before I realized that I was still in the hut and that Freya was laying across the room, before I knew it I heard her saying my name. I didn't want to wake up, I hadn't slept in 5 days, and I was far too tired to care right now, as I kepted hearing her call my name, I finally opened my eyes, and looked around, seeing Freya still alseep, I must have been hallusinating as I closed my eyes once again but I fell to my side and stayed there.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Freya get woken up by a beam of sunlight in her eyes. She stretches then yawns and jumps to her feet. Freya sees Shi asleep and smiles. "Shi time to get up. We should get moving soon" as she nudges him with her foot a bit. All of a sudden there was a large bang on the door. Freya swiftly turns toward the door and say "Get up Shi, we have company." Freya kick the door open with her foot and runs out the door with her ax out. Freya finds herself up against and large boar. "Oh wonderful" Freya says as she gets into a defense position waiting for Shi to get out her to help.

Freya: 15/15 (+1 DMG, +1 ACC)

Shi: 17/17

Large boar: 15/15 (Hit for 2 damage)

Slowly opening my eyes i hear Freya calling me and i flet her foot, as i sigehd and got up. Seeing her kick the door open and rush out, I drew my Scimitar and rushed out as well, seeing a large boar, I sighed and walked up. "Freya next time let me get more time to wake up." I say to her and i charged at the boar and slashed my Scimitar at it.

編集

Edit

My sword cleaving into the flesh of the Boar I chuckled abit as i was pleased with my successful hit, I leaped back and looked at Freya and smiled, "After this I need food Im starving." I say to her now in a pleasent mood, one I have never been in ever.

æ­»

«Shi» (+1 DMG/EVA)

HP: 17/17

装備アイテム

Epuipped Item

Dark Skull Greaves +1 EVA

フライヤ

Freya (+1 DMG/ACC)

HP: 15/15

大猪

large Boar (+2 DMG)

HP: 13/15

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

«My Stats»

1利ãカーブ剣レベル1ã‹ã‚‰1ダメージ

+1 Damage from 1-Handed Curved Sword level 1

戦闘ダイス

«Combat Dice»

«Shi rolled a 6: Strike»

«Large Boar takes 1 damage»

«Large Boar takes one extra points of damage from weapon skill.»

«large Boar takes total 2 points of damage»

«1: Epic Faliure; No actions succeed»

«2-5: Combat maneuver fails»

«6-8: Combat maneuver succeeds»

«9: Critical Strike; +1 point of damage dealt»

«10: Ultimate Strike; +2 points of damage dealt»

Freya swipes her ax across the boars face dealing a bit of damage and says "If I would of waiting any longer the door would of flung in at us and there is no way that I was going to let that happen." The boar now pissed off at us starts stomping it's right hoof on the ground and breathing out steam from its nose like it wanted to charge. Freya jumps bad from the boar making distance between it and her. Freya hears her stomach growl very loudly. "Well I guess we can get food" giggling a bit.

Freya: 15/15 (+1 DMG, +1 ACC)

Shi: 17/17 (+1 DMG)

Large boar: 11/15 (Hit for 2 damage)

"Wonderful then after this I'll take us back to town and get something." I say as I then see Freya land a hit, and it was strong enough to make the Boar charge at her, ''Nice hit Freya, now my turn." I said as i then rushed at the large Boar once again, my footing quick as I was now fully awake, I then swung my Scimitar at the large bacon machine.

編集

Edit

As my blade misses the baor, I sighed as I leapted back and landed next to Freya, "Wonderful, i missed, well i guess new gear is in order after this." I said as I tapped my metal greaves and looked at the boar who i knew was going to rush us both.

æ­»

«Shi» (+1 DMG)

装備アイテム

Epuipped Item

フライヤ

Freya (+1 DMG/ACC)

大猪

large Boar (+2 DMG)

HP: 11/15

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

«My Stats»

=> 1利ãカーブ剣レベル1ã‹ã‚‰1ダメージ

=> ライトメタルã®è£…備レベル1ã‹ã‚‰ç·©å’Œã•ãƒ€ãƒ¡ãƒ¼ã‚¸ã®1点

+1 point of damage mitigated from Light Metal Equipment level 1

戦闘ダイス

«Combat Dice»

«Shi rolled a 3: Miss»

«Large Boar takes zero damage»

«Large Boar takes total zero points of damage»

[i will post as monster in a short bit.]

[Monster post]

The large boar, snorting and rearing its tusks at the human male who hit him first, as he turns and his eyes flash a red color the boar rushes at the boy in an attempt to knock him down and cause much damage.

編集

Edit

As the bot seemed to dodge the boars incoming attack, the large brudish beast grunted as all it hit was nothing but air, it kept its attention on the boy now as he was its main target.

Large Boar (+2 DMG)

HP: 11/15

«Shi» (+1 DMG/EVA/+1 DMG MG)

Epuipped Item

Freya (+1 DMG/ACC)

«Combat Dice»

«Large Boar rolled a 1: Epic Failure»

«Shi takes zero damage»

«Shi takes 2 points of damage»

«Shi takes total zero points of damage»

Freya thrashes her ax at the boar realizing that her ax was glowing blood red. Freya smile with a smirk on her face looking at the boar. As the ax made contact to the boars head a piece of tusk came flying off the boar face. The boar crys out in pain. Freya smiles and jumps back to make distance between the boar and her. "So I found my sister!" Freya says putting herself in a attack position.

Large Boar (+2 DMG)

HP: 6/15

Freya (+2 DMG/ACC, 3 DMG MITI)

Hearing Freya found her sister was a good thing for her, and I smiled at her, seeing how much happier she was. "Well thats ellexent news, i'm happy that you found her." I said, as I looked at the Boar who was now llooking at Freya, "Hey pal I'm your target not her, I will make you pay attention." I said as i charged at the Boar and swung my Scimitar at it.

編集

Edit

As I was about to go at the boar i tripped and landed smack face first into the ground, as i groaned, getting up I stood up and looked at Freya. "My blunder, you take this one, as I try to brush this off." I said as I rubbed my nose and face looking back up at Freya, I quickly went into a defensive stance and warched as she charged at the Boar.

æ­»

«Shi» (+1 DMG/EVA/DMG MG)

装備アイテム

Epuipped Item

フライヤ

Freya (+1 DMG/ACC)

大猪

large Boar (+2 DMG)

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

«My Stats»

=> 1利ãカーブ剣レベル1ã‹ã‚‰1ダメージ

戦闘ダイス

«Combat Dice»

«Shi rolled a 1: Epic Failure»

«Large Boar takes zero damage»

«Large Boar takes total zero points of damage»

«9: Critical Strike; One basde damahe +1 point of damage dealt»

«10: Ultimate Strike; One base damage +2 points of damage dealt»

With not much luck Freya runs at the boar and also falls on her face. Freya still on the ground look around and slowly gets up. "Well that was eventful" Freya says getting up slowly. Dusting herself off too she looks at the boar and back at Shi. "well then I guess we should try harder next time to hit. Freya giggles a bit waiting for Shi or the boar to make a move.

Large Boar (+2 DMG)

As I see Freya fall on her face, I chuckle, "Glad to see that im not the only person to fail at an attack." I say as i then looked back at the boar, who was clearly confused on who to attack now, as it turned its head and looked at Freya, then me, then to Freya again. I had a frusterated expression on my face as I jumped, "Look at me you bacon machine!!" I roared at I came down upon it.

編集

Edit

As I came back down, i saw the boar jump back, and it grunted at me, as I was now the center of its attention, I liked it that way, I wanted to keep Freya away from as much danger, but still eltting her be herself, as I looked at her. I smiled, "Quickly, while I have the attention, attack from the rear." I said as I saw the boar about to charge me.

æ­»

装備アイテム

Epuipped Item

フライヤ

Freya (+1 DMG/ACC)

大猪

large Boar (+2 DMG)

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

«My Stats»

=> 1利ãカーブ剣レベル1ã‹ã‚‰1ダメージ

戦闘ダイス

«Combat Dice»

«Shi rolled a 1?: Epic Faliure?»

«Large Boar takes zero damage?»

«Large Boar takes total zero points of damage?»

[Monster post]

As this pathertic human thought it could hit the Large Boar before using sloppy fighting style, it was horribly worng as the boar easily dodged the airborn ape, as it landed in front of it. The Boar looked at it speak to the other ape, and saw this male one was blabbing, as the Baor grunted and reared, it charged at its target.

編集

Edit

The Large Boar barely missed the human, as the ape jumped around and avoided his attack. The Boar now grunting as it looked at the ape, and then turned to the female one, and stared her down.

Large Boar (+2 DMG)

Epuipped Item

Freya (+1 DMG/ACC)

«Combat Dice»

«Large Boar rolled a 6-1:5: Miss»

«Shi takes zero damage»

«Shi takes 2 points of damage»

«Shi takes total 3=zero points of damage»

"ATTACK" Freya screams out loud while the boar has its back turned to her. Freya runs at the boar with both hands on her ax as she holds it over her head still running at the boar. AS Freya gets closer she jumps into the air doing a flip. When she land next to the boar her ax had made contact to the boars back side. The boar squeal at the encounter of the ax attack. Freya jumps back from the boar making some distance between her and it. "Kill it" Freya says in a defensive position now.

Large Boar (+2 DMG)

HP: 3/15

As Freya yelled out attack, and for me to kill it, I chuckled abit, "Right got it." I said, as I rushed at the boar, as it turned its back on me and looked at Freya, "Not this time!" I yelled at it as I then swung my Scimitar at it, hoping my attack would kill it off in one final blow.

編集

Edit

As my attack made contact, I didn't kill it but I did make it look at me now, "Denied!!" I yelled as I jumped over it and smacked in the face with the pummel of my sword, "All yours Freya." I said to her as I stepped to myside and let her do her thing.

æ­»

装備アイテム

Epuipped Item

フライヤ

Freya (+1 DMG/ACC)

大猪

large Boar (+2 DMG)

HP: 1/15

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

«My Stats»

=> 1利ãカーブ剣レベル1ã‹ã‚‰1ダメージ

戦闘ダイス

«Combat Dice»

«Shi rolled a 7: Strike»

«Large Boar takes 1 damage»

«Large Boar takes total 2 points of damage»

Freya tries swinging upwards at the boar doing just enough to kill it! With a smile She turns to shi and says "So whats next now that I'm wide awake. Freya puts her ax away and stretches. "Umm your call!!" she says looking at shi.

Large Boar (+2 DMG)

HP: 0/15

I sheathed my Scimitar and I looked at her, "How bout we hang out abit, I think we've done enough training for now." "Besides I want to learn more about you." I said to her as I walked up her and smiled, "And by the way, nice kill." I said as I turned and looked towards the town, and then back at Freya, "How bout a little trek, I heard theres and area here that has a large patch of flowers, might want to go check it out." I said to her as I heard from a player that this area was teaming with an assortment of them. I looked at Freya and gave a little lets go look, and I walked towards the area that the player told me about.

Freya stands there for a minute and thinks to herself She looks at Shi and thinks Freya looks at the ground and for the first time in her life she felt nervous. Freya looks at Shi and says "I'll go with you but umm..I just want to stay friends. Don't get me wrong, your a great guy, but I just don't date Shi. Like ever!! And I can assure you that it's not you it's me. I'm just really not into dating I guess!!" Freya thinks to herself Freya says to Shi "I hope that we can still be friends!! I would hate to loose what we have over something so lame." Freya smiles at Shi hoping she said the right thing. "Well you coming, we can go to the place just to relax if you want!! I am still a girl after all and such beauty that you explain, I would really like to see Shi!!" Freya starts walking in a direction that she thinks is the right way hoping she didn't make Shi mad at her. Freya takes a deep breath and continues to walk through the field.

I didn't understand what she was talking about, "What in the blazes is she talking about?" I thought, as I didn't expect that to come out of her mouth. "..." I didn't say anything at first, trying to word what I was gonna say, as I finally spoke. "Freya, I don't understand why you would said that, but to be honest, I don't think I could be a do the dating thing, my skin wouldn't allow me to." "So when you said that, I was confused, I don't mind being your friend." I said as I didn't care if I was friendzoned, I couldn't have another attack like that one on floor 4, I walked with Freya and I had no eoxpression on my face, as it all was washed away now.

As we both get to the area, that I found the place littered with flowers, as I didn't react to it, I see a large boulder and I jump up onto it, and crouch as I looked around. "Well this is alot of flowers, never thought that there would be that many flowers." I thought as I saw Freya looking around in the flowers, I looked up and saw that night fall was coming, I didn't expect that much time had came soo quickly, as the sunset came and it quickly fades away. I saw the moon coming out, and making the area filled up with a dim light, making everything glow, I stand up and quickly open my HUD and switch my clothes into my relaxation clothes.

My black miilitary Parka jacket coat, a white dress shirt (Underneath the military Jacket), a pair of black mIlitary pants, and a pair of mens fashion leather winter boots, these were clothes I picked up while in the clothes shop as well, and I jumped from the boulder and landed in the flowers. My white hair having a more glow like effect, as well as my eyes, they both were glowing in the darkness of the moon. As few clouds passed over, and it covered the area, I bent down and examined a few flowers, knowing that I could use a few in my Alchemic work.

Seeing all the colorful flowers Freya eyes get wide as she says in an exciting voice "Wow there so beautiful, all these colors" Freya got to her knees and says "And they smell so wonderful!!" Freya looks around to see all the different colors in the flower garden. Freya sees a stump and she gets to he feet and hops to it in a swift motion. Freya sits on the stump and a small rabbit jumps on her lap. "Bunny" she squealed with excitement as she started petting it. "I can't believe I didn't know about this place." Freya looks at Shi and says "Thank you for bringing me here. It's all so beautiful" she says looking around. Continuing to pet the bunny that jumped in he lap she just sits there on the stump smelling the air.

I smiled as I looked at Freya, "Glad to hear it Freya, now i need to focus." I said the last part to myself as I looked at the flower in front of me, a yellow like flower, thta had a sweet scent to it. I held my very still as I placed my hand on the stem and tried to loot this flower. I quickly remembered I had the coat from Grim so I quickly opened my HUD and I equpied it for now, the long black coat appeared, and the hood was up.

装備アイテム

Epuipped Item

The Reaper's Scorn +1 LD rolls, +2 Hiding

編集

Edit

As my hands went shaky, I stopped and sat back down, I knew that this was going to be difficult, I was only starting out and I needed to get the flower for my Alchemy. I stood up and stretched my arms, as I looked up, the sky was full of star and I looked back down again, seeing how this coat gave a boost in looting. I guess Grims coat was a nice thing to have, I crouched back down and I tried again.

Loot Dice roll: 9+1: 10; Nothing was found; Fail

[1-14: Failed, No mats found]

[15+: Success, Founf one amt]

LD: 1-14

You find no suitable materials.

LD: 15+

Obtain 1 Material of chosen type.

Freya pets the bunny a bit more then sets it down and watches it bounce away. Freya gets up and walks to Shi and sits down on her knees. Trying to figure out what Shi was doing Freya says "What are you doing, Can I help in anyway " Freya says as she starts looking threw the flowers trying to find the right one to pick.