[PP-F1] A Ronins Enounter (Shi & Furaiya)(Completed)

As I looked over to Freya, the coat I had on, I recently found out, had a visual effect that consealed my face away in darkness. Only my eyes were visable right now, both of them glowing in the shadows of the coats hood, as i spoke out, "Maybe, Im trying to loot these flowers so I can use them in my Alchemic lab." I said to Freya as I then looked back at the same flower as once before, placing my hand on the item I brought up the description.

<>

A sweet smelling flower that has a vivid yellow hue to its petals, as its center is a white color more closer to a cream color.

I yet again tried to loot this flower, hoping this time I would gain it, the coats loot dice effect activating as I brought my hand down to the stem of the flower.

装備アイテム

Epuipped Item

The Reaper's Scorn +1 LD rolls, +2 Hiding

編集

Edit

As I grabbed the flower, but it would not budge, I saw the counter saying i failed to loot it, I sighed as I leaned back and layed on my back. My hood coming off as the visial effect went away and I sighed, "I won't stop until I get that flower, I haven't tried to ground down a flower before like the Broc Flower, might get something nice from the ingreident." I said as I laided there and looked up at the stars.

Loot Dice roll: 8+1: 9; No mat was found; Fail

[1-14: Failed, No mats found]

[15+: Success, Founf one amt]

LD: 1-14

You find no suitable materials.

LD: 15+

Obtain 1 Material of chosen type.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Freya looks around still not finding the flower Shi was looking for. "Well Shi I'm going to head back if you want to come with me!! Or you can stay and try to find that flower. It was really nice meeting you," Freya says with a smile walking back toward down.

Freya Obtains:

â—„ 1 Boar Meat

â—„ 2 Wolf Meat

â—„ 620 Col

Raiden Obtains:

â—„ 620 Col

As I saw Freya get up and leave, I sat there in the flowers, and let her walk away. "Go ahead, I'll be fine here." I said as I saw her leave, and I was alone again, "Guess I'll go do some more solo training then." I said as i reapplied my eye patch and walked away.

<>

<>

Raiden/Shi obtained 620 Col.

Freya obtained 1 boar meat, 2 wolf meats, and 620 Col

Both players recieved a skill point for completed misson.