[PP-F1] A Ronins Enounter (Shi & Furaiya)(Completed)

Hearing her say I should relax was a word I really was not use to, as I slipped my armlet back on and looked at her my eyes glowing in the shadow that skys clouds were casting. I sat in silence until I sighed, "Can't seem to get relaxed, sorry... guess I can never truly enjoy my life not since 6 years ago..." i trailed off as i let myself fall over onto my side and I laided in the grass, still tense and not relaxed one bit as I didn't ever have a chance to be relaxed except in battle.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Freya adjusts herself to lay on her side now facing Raiden. "Well since this monster spawning might take a bit, I would like to know more about you? It helps to talk to someone!" Freya stay quiet for a moment before laying back on her back and saying gently "I have a sister somewhere out there. Before I bought this SAO game I was told that she had existed, and now I'm playing this game in hopes that she actually plays games like these." Freya gazes at the stars that are lightly appearing in the sky with a light tear in her eye's. Freya sits up instently and says with a hopeful voice "I just know I am going to find her in this game, I have to cause IRL there is no where to look." She sighs with a deep breathe and lays back down gazing at the stars again. Freya head turned toward Raiden "So what happened to your eye if I may ask?"

I leaned up and looked at her and sighed, my expression didn't change, still doll like as i spoke, "Nothing I was born with this eye color, I have Heterchromia, i was genetically born with twin eye colors." "Although the violet is somewhat of a concern since that wasn't a natural genetic sequence in my familtes bloodline, nor was it to have Heterchromia, i am the first in either of my families to be born with this."

I say to her as I laided back down, "Neither do I truly have a family to go to anymore." I say to her as i laided there in the grass, as I listened to the wind blow and the felt the sunlight hit my skin as I was starting to somewhat relax now, but it still wasn't enough now.

"I'm truly sorry for your loss, you live alone?" Freya says with a frown on her face. "I'v always lived with my father, never knew my mother." Freya sat up now looking down at Raiden "If it helps to know, I like that your different from everyone else. It make you who you are and that is something that you should never be ashamed of Raiden," She says to him with a smile. Freya looks out into the distant darkness. Finally seeing some wolves spawn near them, Freya does a backwards summer salt to get to her feet and runs at the Wolves as she takes her Ax out with 2 hands. Closing the distance Freya holds her Ax with both hands and jumped into the air doing a flip smashing her AX head into the top of the the nearest wolfs head. Taking her Ax back she jumps back making a bit of distance between her and the wolf and awaits for her next turn.

Freya: 13/13

Raiden: 15/15

Wolf 1: 6/9

Wolf 2: 9/9

"I will tell you more another time, I... can't say more right now." I said to Freya as I got up when she did and i saw her rushing after a group of wolfs, as lovely as that idae was i was about to break down right now. But being who I was i sucked it up and I got going rushing after Freya, I drew my Scimitar and charged at the already wounded Wolf.

編集

Edit

As I cleaved into the wounded wolved flesh I didn't like this one bit, I felt myself about to have a S.W.A (Sleepwalking with Activities) moment, as I needed to kill this thing quickly. Before I started to wander without realizing it, it could happen anytime, but I held on for now and I tredged onward as I looked at Freya, and nudged her to attack. My skin starting to feel clamy and I was sure of it, my recent memory spikes were causing this to happen and I didn't want Freya to see me like this.

æ­»

«Shi»

HP: 15/15

装備アイテム

Epuipped Item

Dark Skull Greaves +1 EVA

フライヤ

Freya

HP: 13/13

ウルフ

Wolf (My target)

HP: 4/9 (-2)

ウルフ

Wolf

HP: 9/9

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

«My Stats»

1利ãカーブ剣レベル1ã‹ã‚‰1ダメージ

+1 Damage from 1-Handed Curved Sword level 1

戦闘ダイス

«Combat Dice»

«Shi rolled a 8: Strike»

«Wolf takes 1 damage»

«Wolf takes one extra points of damage from weapon skill.»

«Wolf takes total 2 points of damage»

«1: Epic Faliure; No actions succeed»

«2-5: Combat maneuver fails»

«6-8: Combat maneuver succeeds»

«9: Critical Strike; +1 poins of damage dealt»

«10: Ultimate Strike; +2 points of damage dealt»

Freya gets distracted by Raidens irritation, she sees that something is wrong but can't pin point it. When she tries to attack she completely misses the enemy. Freya is now disturbed by Raidens determination the kill these mobs. Trying to focus herself away from Raiden she keeps finding her self look back at him. Freya can't understand why but she feels like something bad is going to happen soon. Not knowing what is killing her inside due to her curious personality. Freya trys focusing on the enemies so she can kill them quickly.

As i yet again charged at the wolves i wanted them dead and fast, my Scimitar ready to land a hit and I was too ready for the loot they would drop. The wind picking up somewhat and miking my hair dance abit I kept my eyes on the already wounded wolf and hoped that it didn't attack.

編集

Edit

As I salshed into the wolfs hide I jumped back and cuaght my breathe as i was now reaching my limit, I kept my face blank and I tried to hide the fact that there was something wrong. I didn't want Freya to see the pain and effects of my life unfold, she was the first friend i made in 6 years and I didn't want it to end like that.

æ­»

«Shi»

装備アイテム

Epuipped Item

フライヤ

Freya

ウルフ

Wolf (My target)

HP: 2/9 (-2)/(-2)

ウルフ

Wolf

HP: 9/9

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

«My Stats»

1利ãカーブ剣レベル1ã‹ã‚‰1ダメージ

戦闘ダイス

«Combat Dice»

«Shi rolled a 6: Strike»

«Wolf takes 1 damage»

«Wolf takes total 2 points of damage»

Freya still knows something is wrong but she has no idea what. She charges at the wolf with low health now and kills it with a pound to the head with her 2 handed ax. Freya does a flip back and looks at Raiden knowing that he is determined to kill them fast. Freya smiles at that point and says "Okay Shi let kill this thing fast." Ready to battle again she now concentrates on the wolf ahead of her.

Shi: 15/15

Wolf 1: 0/9 (LD 5)

Wolf 2: 9/9

Freya gains:

â—„ 1* Wolf Meat

As my head kinda cleared up, and Freya telling me to kill the other wolf, I nodded, my face looking like hell, as I my hair then fell into it. I looked at the untouched wolf, I growled as I got low to the ground and I held my stance with my left hands finger tips holding me, as my left leg was tucked in and the right one was extended out. As i was in a ninja like stance and i dashed at the wolf, staying low to the ground.

編集

Edit

As i dashed through the shadows of the clouds and I got close to the wolf I slashed it several times, as I bounced from rock to rock. Finally knocking it off its feet and onto the ground, as I flipped in the air and landed, I watched as Freya charged in, and I knelt to the ground, "Why now, of all times, why would you come up at a time like this?" I mumbled to myself in a whisper as i stayed there and waited for my next move.

æ­»

«Shi»

装備アイテム

Epuipped Item

フライヤ

Freya

ウルフ 死んã 

Wolf

HP: 0/9 Dead

ウルフ

Wolf

HP: 6/9 (-3)

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

«My Stats»

1利ãカーブ剣レベル1ã‹ã‚‰1ダメージ

戦闘ダイス

«Combat Dice»

«Shi rolled a 9: Critical Strike»

«Wolf takes 2 damage»

«Wolf takes total 3 points of damage»

Freya runs at the wolf smashing her body against the wolf making it fall down. At that moment Freya bashes her ax head into the wolf leaving a deep red gash where the ax made contacted. Freya pulls her ax back with both hands and flips backwards to make distance between her and the wold. The wolf slowly gets up from Freya's blow an breath hard with a small growl underneath it's breath. Freya looks at Raiden with a sad face watching him get up slowly to attack. Seeing anyone in pain made her sad. "Are you okay Raiden," She asked him with a worried voice.

Shi: 15/15

Wolf 1: 0/9 (LD 5)

Wolf 2: 2/9

As I listen to her, my eyes slwoly closing as I felt the moment coming over me, and I knew that i wouldn't remember this at all. As I then snapped my eyes open and got up, "No way am I going to go down like this, not one bit, I am Shi, Raiden and members of two of the royal guard families I will not let this get in my way!" I roared as I rushed at the wolf and was ready to kill it, as I swung my blade at it, and hoped for the best that I hit the balsted beast.

編集

Edit

As my blade slices the wolves head off, I saw it fly above and land behind me I heard the poof and I saw the afterlash of blue pixels. My head now clear, and I was calmer, I looked up, my eyes returned to their vivd color patterns and i sheathed my Scimitar. I looked around and sat down seeing Freya walk over to me, I knew she would want answers and I had no choice in this matter.

æ­»

«Shi»

装備アイテム

Epuipped Item

フライヤ

Freya

ウルフ 死んã 

Wolf

HP: 0/9 Dead

ウルフ æ­»ã‚“ã  (ã‚„ã‚ŠéŽãŽ)

Wolf

HP: -2/9 (-3)/(-4) Dead (Overkill)

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

«My Stats»

1利ãカーブ剣レベル1ã‹ã‚‰1ダメージ

戦闘ダイス

«Combat Dice»

«Shi rolled a 10: Ultimate Strike»

«Wolf takes 3 damage»

«Wolf takes total 4 points of damage»

«9: Critical Strike; +1 point of damage dealt»

Freya walks to Raiden and sits next to him. Just sitting there for a bit in silence. Freya finally says after a while "You don't have to explain yourself to me, just know that I'm here to talk if you need it." Freya yawns a curls herself into a ball on the grass an falls asleep as it is still dark outside and she has trouble seeing in the dark anyway.

{You should re-read the rule as i have read that a critical 9 does 1 extra damage and a 10 critical does 2 extra damage}

I didn't know what to say to her, as I would have to tell her about the accident for any of it to make sense. I decided to lay back and look up at the sky, seeing Freya next to, only a about a half a foot away, I sighed, "How can anyone sleep in the filed like this?" I said to myself as I thought back in my mind, "4 months, thats how long I have been in this death game, and I gave done it all alone so far, until a week ago."

I thought to myself as I laided there and watched to sky as it filled with dark clouds, and I knew that something was coming. As I got up and walked over to Freya, I shook her to wake her up, "Freya a storm is coming get up." I said to her trying to coax her out of her dreamland.

[OOC-This is a timeline shift, each of Shi's missons he does is in a different time set to make the flow of time here better for him.]

When Shi shakes Freya awake, Freya uncurls from her ball position and while still laying on the grass stretches and yawns at the same time. Not really hearing what Raiden said to her she looks into the sky and and then looks at Raiden. Seeing the dark clouds collecting above us, Freya jumps to her feet and looks around the field for cover. "Over here" Freya says to Shi running toward the hut that she saw in the distance.

Arriving at the hut Freya says "It's small but it will do till the storm passes." The hut was a wide open space that was 6 ft by 6 ft diameter and a narrow ceiling. Freya shuts the door, it becomes really dark and the thunder/lighting started to fill the skies above us. Then it began to hail. Freya never liked storms. She walked to a corner of the small hut feeling the walls to make sure she got there without falling on her face and sits with her legs straight out and her head leaned against the wall. Freya tries to sleep but the storm keeps her up. "So I think that we are considered friends right? I mean we make a pretty good team out there." Freya smiles a bit trying to make conversation for this weird dark noisy time.

I was leaning against the wall, now in a better mood enjoying the noise that rain and hail made as it clanked on the roof and I was completely relaxed. Not like I was in the fields just waiting around, I turned to Freya, and I had a smile on my face, a expression I never really made til this day, "Aye, I do agree we do make a exellent team, and your quite fun as well." I said to her as I stretched and my entire back snapped as I sighed in relief, I sat down and went into the Lotus stance and I began to meditate, still listening to Freya as I squirmed abit and grunted as I opened my eyes and opened my HUD.

Unequiping my black Kamishimo, white Montsuki Kimono, black Nagajuban, and the black leather armlets, I sat with a better tone now. Both of my hands exposed and showing two different tattoos, my right hand, a sun tattoo, and my left hand, a skull with Sakura flowers. As they laided bare, so did my chest and torso, as my entire upper chest was pale white, and there were a few scars showing on my chest and shoulders, but not like my back. As I yawned, I rolled back and did a reverse somersault and rolled onto my feet and walked to the window, exposing my entire back to Freya, not even caring what her reaction was or not even caring at this point, as my entire back was littered with scars, many small ones, that were barely visable at a distance. And a few large ones that were clear as day across my back as well.

As I looked out the window and watched the rain come down harder, the flash of lightning in the distance and the crack of thunder that followed 4 seconds after the flash I mumbled to myself, "Four miles, that was four miles away from here." I said in a monotoned voice, almost lost and childlike, as I was consumed by the wonderful sound of the rain and all that came with it.

Freya looks at his scared up back and was a little bit to interested by them. Freya tried so hard not to ask how it happened. Freya got up from the hut floor and jumped a bit at the thunder still crashing in the sky. "Gosh I just hate thunder storms" Freya says in a small voice walking to the other window on the other side of the door. Leaning against the window seal looking out the window now Freya says "I don't really have a story, I mean I'm a rich girl who get spoiled rotten in real life. I look at everyone I past by in these game towns and wonder, what if I had their life. I can't imagine what my life would be like if a was a different person in life." Freya turns her head a bit to look at Raiden. "I'm so sorry for what happen to you and if I knew you then, well.. I would of tried to help you." Freya frowns a bit and says "I'm sure what ever it was that happened to you that you didn't deserve it. No one should deserve something that causes that much pain." Freya looks back out the window. "This is part of the reason why I want to find my sister. To make sure she is okay. I mean I know that I have never met her before but I feel like I've known her forever. She is my twin sister. I don't even know her name but I really do feel connected to her." Freya sighs then jumps a bit at the crash of thunder in the sky that now sounded really close. Freya sits in the corner by the window and covers her face with her knees with her arms covering her face.

I listen to Freya, and I see her sit down, as I turn and sit next to her, I look at her, "No what happened to me could not have been stopped, no one could have stopped that semi-truck from smashing into my families car." "I'll tell you Freya, but only because your the first person to accept me for who I am." I tell her as I get up and walk in front of her and sat down, as I spoke I tapped her foot, making sure I avoided skin contact.

"You see to know my pain you need to know who I am, my father was Kawazoe Ibuki, he was in charge of accounting and financing for Tokyo Yoko Exports and Imports." "He was a busy and well respected man when it came to having peoples accounts and finacial problems fixed, for you see 6 years ago... he was supposed to take me and my mother to the Caribbean for my fifiteen birthday."

As I continued I gripped my leg at the next part I was about to say. "You see as we were heading to the air port, our car was struk by a semi-truck, the impact killed both my mother and father, but I survived, what no on knew was that truck had cargo that would have changed my life forever." "As I was able to free myself and I tried to get away I came in contact with the cargo on that truck, it was experimental test chemicals that the Japanese government made, all the chemicals on that truck got into my wounds." "You see... before I came into contact, I use to have blonde hair and peach colored skin, but after that, the chemicals atlered my skin and hair, as my hair turned snow white and my skin pale white."

I stopped and brushed my hand through my hair and then continued, "After the accident I was taken to the Japanese militaires central hospital to be treated as they didn't want a national crisis on their hands, but they couldn't help me anymore, they cured me of the poisoning from the chemicals, but I fell into a coma for five years after the accident when I woke up I was told many things had change as alot has happened like me having cancer, with I survived, as they removed a tumor in my brain." "And after that, for the next year I lived on the outskirts of Tokyo and stayed in solitude as a tech freak, and thats when I heard of SAO, and well you get the rest" I said to her and listen to the thunder once more, and then looked back at her.

"One last thing, my skin, the chemicals also affected it in a way that make me hurt when I come in contact with skin of anykind, but after that year my skin adjusted or evolved to come into all but human skin now, I can never truly be human now, I can't even give a person a handshake now." I said as the rain was coming down harder, the wind was blowing and howling, and I was now in a tense body position, as I liked the rain, but the wind was my main concern. As I looked at Freya, I knew I have her alot of information, and that I knew he had to say something, so I listened as I heard her speak her mind, I hoped she knew what I was going through, but highly dought it, no one knew my pain no one.

Freya just looked at him for a moment with her arms and knees still folded to her chest. Freya unfolded her legs to the side and pulled out a random pair of thick gloves she had in her bag. Freya put them on and took Shi's right hand in both her hands and said "Well, you can't blaim yourself for what happened to them and your right no one could of helped your family from the semi but I can tell you that I will always be your friend and nothing will ever change that. As long as your in this game you will never be alone." Freya smiles at Shi and puts his hand down. "I know what it is like to loose someone though. Both my grand parents passed away from cancer in the same year. I was closer to them then with my own father" she says to him as she puts her gloves away. "If there is one thing I do know though, they wouldn't want us to mope around because of them." Freya stands up now and leans against the window looking at the sky. "I believe that we go somewhere when we die, and that is where our love ones look down at us watching us." Not even realizing it, tears started coming down her face. She sniffled and wiped them away waiting for Shi to say something.

I felt a warm feeling inside, "A friend... thank you Freya, I understand your loss like mine, but thats not it either, I don't mope around, I live my life as I should." "My parents died, but their memories are in my heart, soul, body and mind, they will never fade." I say to her, as I get up, I stretched abit looking to see the rain was comin down still but not as bad as before, as I looked back at Freya, without a moments notice I saw her crying, when she wiped it away I smiled. "Your right we do go to a place, I will see them again no dought and I will be with them once again, as well as all my ancestors."

I said as I looked down and my hands, and placed both my left and my right and crossed them over my chest, "I am not going to die so easly though I am a desendent of the Edo eras Emperors right and left hand families amd I will lve on in their memories." "I would gladly love for you to join me on my journey through Aincrad Freya, I want you to be my ally and comrade from now on." I say as I quickly swipped my hand and opened my HUD and sent Freya a friend request, and I looked at her, my twin eyes brightened up and glew in the darkness pf the hut.

"Player Shi wishes to befriend you do you accept?"

O Yes

X No

Freya smiles at Shi and excepts the friend request. "I'm gonna sleep for a bit more before we head out seeing how its not really light out yet" as Freya sits back down in the corner and says "You should get some rest too Shi, it will be good for you." Freya starts to fade asleep with a large grin on her face.