[OP-F1-2] Scoping Out Floor 2

Garou positioned himself on the direct opposite side of the camp than Zauis, effectively able to sandwich the murderous guild when the time came. Garou flicked his index finger a few strokes, bringing up his menu and sending the party a message.

"Ready when you are boys. Let the games begin."

A few members of the Laughing Coffin were in the outside of the camp already, eating what appeared to be mutton as they made lewd jokes.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keith jogged over to the rest of the group holding a bunch of bricks. "Alright guys, I got what I need to be bait! Watch and follow my lead, Clarence." Keith ran out to the group of thugs, while keeping a fair amount of distance. "Hey beatniks!" The Laughing Coffin members looked over at Keith, who was now throwing bricks all over the camp. The members growled and glared at Keith, who was now flipping the bird with both hands at them. "Opps! I thought you guys were a pack of Boars, my bad!" They got up and began running after Keith. "Now Clarence!"

"Now Clarence!" Yelled Keith from in front of me. I quickly pull my two daggers out and make a loud, ear splitting, screeching noise to make sure Garou and Zauis heard us. Out of my inventory i pull out two paralysis potions, with a extended paralysis effect."If they get close use this, throw it at them." I say and hand one to Keith, while throwing one into the crowd myself, hitting a couple of people who fell immediately.

A wretched scream tore through the area. One that only a human in pure agony could muster. Off in the distance, Zelrius' voice could be heard

"Good work Miles, Now we can go collect our pay for yet another kill." Zelrius laughed to himself thinking Being a PKer makes such good pay and everyone has fear for you, it's magnificent! As he walked on he noticed the small group and recognized Clarence to which he ran up to with a greeting.

Garou launched himself into the camp with his sword out, swinging for the nearest murderer in his vicinity. He landed his wild slice in the man's leg, catching the rest off guard. "Keith, Clarence, what's the plan now?" The boy didn't think this part fully through as other guild members began surrounding him quickly.

"We beat some Pkers!" Keith said as he slashed, but ended up missing. He got hit on the head with a club and one guild member picked him up and tied him to a tree. "Once I kill your friends, I'm gonna make you a pinata, kid." Keith spat in the man's face made a sharp whistle.

Something snapped in me and I got calm, but had a look on my face that would make even the strongest men shiver. I slowly start walking forward, daggers drawn." Don't.... You... Touch... My....Friends!" I take a step forward every step. When I get to the final word my body fills with rage and I yell loudly. I quickly spin around and throw a dagger, cutting Keith's rope. I then run toward Garou, my dagger covered in paralysis potion. I jab it into surrounding bandits, dodging an axe swing, and keep running forward."Lone Beacon!" I yell and throw my dagger in front of me. It glows a bright green and impales itself into a bandit, setting him partially on fire. I get up to Garou and over him my hand."Lets show them what you can do dude." I say and smile.

Garou felt his pupils dilate as Keith began the true dance of battle. He gripped Clarence's hand and felt his arms strain, almost to the point where he crushed Clarence's fingers. "Sorry," he said before pulling away. But he didn't feel too bad. Garou needed the anger. It would fuel his own victory in battle.

He turned to a nearing Laughing Coffin member who cackled as he raised a rusty cleaver in the air, but Garou's reaction was quicker than the opponent's sword skill. He hopped a couple of feet into the air and slammed his hilt into the evil player's nose, delivering a satisfying crunching sound to the battlefield. Even without blood spurting out of his nose due to SAO's structure, the villain was obviously damaged pretty badly.

Keith looked up at the sky, hoping that his whistle would bring Startorious around. In the meantime, he pulled a knife from the belt of the Pker who had put him up on the tree, as he was now watching the fight go down. Keith cut himself loose and slashed at the Murderer.

Keith's hit landed and became a critical, killing the monster of a player instantly. In the sky, Startorious came down and landed next to Keith. "Star! Attack with Maximum Cosmos Typhoon!" The dragon realed his headback, as an orb of white energy cackled to life in his fangs. He flung his head forward, and the orb became a large coloum of raw power, destroying another PKer and giving others confusion status conditions.

The remaining bandits ran around, confused from startorious's confusion effect."All right...... we can do this the easy way or the hard way." I say to the remaining 12 guys, confused and scared. One of the bandits runs straight towards me. But with his confusion effect he wings wildly, missing me and getting his sword stuck in a tree."Whelp... seeing that I think we won this guys!" I yell happily, knowing we just saved the town from the Laughing Coffin bandit camp.

Zelrius doesn't recognize anyone in either group, so a devilish smile forms on his face. He begins to laugh, manically, as he thought

"GREAT! Even more prey!" He just stood there laughing as the battle went on, Knowing that by the end of the battle, the winning side would be badly wounded and no match for recently rested and item-stocked Zelrius and Miles who were master PKers with Paralysis crystals and such.

Garou stomped his foot and roared at the other opponents. Clarence had started the dance of battle but Keith had started the dance of death. The boy took out his sword and raised it high, driving it through the heart of the downed Laughing Coffin that he had struck before. The other members ran away to save their own skin, well aware of the consequences. The boy turned to look at the others as he breathed hard. Not fully aware of what he had just done. His brain was blotting it out, but it itched at him like a squirming ragworm in his bowels. The man behind him burst into blue shards as he stared at Keith and Clarence in sudden horror. "I..."

Keith gripped his sword until his knuckles turned white. "I-...I just killed a person..." He dropped his sword and fell to his knees. "Wha-what have I done!?" He saw another Laughing Coffin member running at him and he instinctivly grabbed his sword and slashed, easily cutting the man across the chest. Keith looked over his shoulder as the man fell to the ground and burst into green and blue crystals.

I look at the bodies in front of me, they are injured and bodies of scared bandits are running. My body freezes up and I stand there shocked and lifeless.I just... I just killed people... I think before my eyes flutter shut slightly and I fall to the ground, passed out and sweat profusely. Just before I fall I see Zelrius and his Familiar Miles standing there."Zelrius... what are you-" I say before I pass out.

Zelrius smiled as Clarence hit the ground (he did not know it was Clarenece) "One down... 2 to go! He though hysterically continuing to laugh. Then suddenly stopped and said

"Well that got boring real fast... Wouldn't you agree Miles?" He said looking down at his Familiar

"Hey, will you guys pay me to kill these people?" he said now turning to the remaining bandits, who shook their head yes and smiled with glee. Zelrius smirked at that and flashed out his sword

At this moment, Garou reached an epiphany on the small battlefield. The world was dog eat dog, it had no place for certain people. And calling out now was someone who needed death as well. His entire body became calm as he looked over to Zelrius and half-closed his eyes. "A rotten choice, boy."

Garou tore the distance between them practically to shreds, closing it in less than a second (despite the heavy chains around him). He swung out his blade Heaven's Beam, burrowing it into Zelrius' chest. He raised his head level with the other boy's, glaring madly into his eyes.

The sword made impact Zelrius stumbled backwards at the force a bit. He simply looked at the blade, which took health from him. He smiled as he thought of a thousand things he could do to this man.

Zelrius - 18/19

(SYSTEM BOTH GAROU AND I AGREED ON!!! =

Health - Level * 2 + 3

How it works: This is done systematically, DO NOT DOUBLE POST! (Only acception to this is if your turn is after you dodging/ Coutering) Once you roll (Simply make a reply and just say -OOC ROLLING FOR (ACTION) - Depending on what you get, will be the damage

1 Number better then the Defenders role is 1 damage, 2 - 5 numbers better then the Defenders roll is 2 damage and 6-8 Numbers better is 3 damage,

When the attacker rolls a 10, it is a 3 damage, no matter what the person rolled before (Unless it was also a 10)

To Dodge you must have Higher Battle Roll - Than the person attacking

To Couter you must have Higher Battle Roll and Loot Roll - than the person attacking