[OP-F1-2] Scoping Out Floor 2

Zelrius laughed hard at Garou's statement.

"Arrest is for panzies, They are cold blooded murders, I say we kill them!"

He announced with great lust for blood in his voice. Of course he knew no blood would come out but The idea was still the same. Zelrius still wanted to savor in their deaths. He pulled out his sword to let Miles begin biting. Zelrius walked on to attack the one Garou was on, to finish the job.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zelrius didn't hesitate. He spoke up, ready for a compromise. His voice strong as these events unfold

"I have a plan; We kill one and arrest the other!" His voice boomed out in laughter as Miles takes a bite, and the bitten one dispereses into Little blue particles, now gone forever. Zelrius looked over and only praised Miles for his work. Very much pleased that Miles made it so that refusal to the Compromise was impossible.

"Kirov!- sorry never mind that someone else, anyways I don't think you want to die so lets go to the jail shall we?"I say trying to rush everyone along.Hell, why do I keep thinking about him, he is long gone. I can't bring him back... I walk ahead try to get some distance before the tears possibly come.

The lad watched the man die with an oddly blank feeling in his heart. Is... could this be what its like... to be a killer...? Garou couldn't dwell over his thoughts. The time to act was now.

The boy flashed over to the remaining Laughing Coffin and brought out a teleportation crystal from his inventory. "Teleport! Floor 2, Urbus Jail!" The two players exploded into blue crystal shards, reemerging in the large crater town of Urbus, waiting for the others. "Don't do anything or I'll chop of your sensitives..." Garou snarled, glaring at the fearful cloaked man.

Zelrius held on to one of their arms, not letting one go. He smirked and yelled to Garou.

"Don't worry I got this. You go on and do what you want," He called his voice echoing throughout the small Crater town. He went forth and kicked one down. Keeping his foot on one and his sword pointed at the other.

Zelrius looked around, noticing that Garou left without hearing him. Zelrius took his palm and smacked, right in his face, to show how dumb he probably sounded ANYONE who might be listening, Which luckily there wasn't. He took his teleport Crystal and followed behind them. Zelrius held it up and shouted

"Floor 2 Urbus Jail!" with that he dispersed into a million blue particles, almost as if he died, and was gone from the scene.

"Welcome to the Jail Zelrius." I say and smile. I bring my bandit over and push him over to the jail warden. I point at the other bandits and he takes all three of the bandits to a jail cell."So what next?" I say turning around to the people in front of me. I can sense something is missing, then it hit me.Where is Miles!"Zelrius.... wheres Miles?"

Garou shoved his Laughing Coffin into a cell, using a menu to lock the gate door. I hope this Zelrius guy didn't lose his familiar, he thought. Garou turned to check what was in the exiting hallway, seeing two NPC guards. "Hey!" They called out. "Halt, player killer! You're under arrest!" Garou was relieved for a second, believing it to be a mention of the remain Coffin. But he looked at his crystal above his head: 'twas red.

After Zelrius had answered Clarence's question, the purple-haired lad dashed back towards them. "NPC guards at 12:00. Stay lively!" He skidded to a stop, pulling out Heaven's Beam, the two-handed longsword that Rage had crafted for him specifically.

NPC Guard A's HP : 8 / 8

NPC Guard B's HP : 8 / 8

Zelrius didn't listen to a word after noticing Miles had disappered. He instantly pulled out another Crystal and teleported to Nubius, the town closest to the Mountain they were just on. After landing there, he didn't miss a beat and rad as fast as his skills would let him, reaching enormous heights of acceleration towards the Mountain. When he finally reached there, out of breath, Miles was gone completely without a trace

Zelrius reached the Spot Miles was just at. Calming down a bit to think clearly he thought of all the possiblities of catching up to Miles. He thought quickly, as always, and turned on his tracking, ready to burn the whole floor to the ground to get his Wolf back. Zelrius Loved Miles more than anything. He had never really owned a pet in real life as his dad complained it was too much work to keep and feed, so to Zelrius, This was his substitute.

Garou smiled when he saw Keith but growled as the NPC Guards neared the cell hall. He could make out the rapid slapping of their crude leather sandals on the cobble floor. "I'm sorry, Keith, but there's no time for chit-chat. I'm afraid we now must help our former foe locate his familiar."

The boy grabbed his "brother's" shoulder, raising another teleportation crystal. "Teleport! Nubius!" As they were spliced into blue crystals, he momentarily felt bad about leaving Keith behind. He knew he shouldn't have run off and delivered the prisoners, but there wasn't much time to stop and think at the moment.

Keith looked around the place they had just been teleported to. "Woah, where are we big bro? Nubius was it?" Keith stepped down from the teleportation gate and looked up at Garou. "Why do things like that keep happening to us?"

I stop and open my inventory, drinking a speed potion I made a while back."I'm coming to catch up Zelrius." I smile and run faster, slowly catching up to Zelrius."Dude, Zelrius. Lets wait for everyone to catch up, we'll have a better chance on finding him!" I yell at Zelrius.