[F1-MB] Bone Knight

Seeing Alkor leap and take lead, he tilted his head a bit at his statement . He soon traversed after him with his dagger in hand. Kiluia stood staring at the creature. A skeleton Knight of sorts. " Happy Halloween. " He spoke with a smile on his face. Dagger flipped in his hand as he ran toward the bony creature. Eyes narrowed in on its right upper torso and he swung at it with an arc." Trick or treat? I choose trick!" He shouted . It did a trick all right. He blinked as the shield of the monster came up faster than he had anticipated deflecting his dagger. " Oh man." He spoke jumping back and squatted beside the people .

Eyes honed in on Lessa urging her to strike fast and quick. He honestly had no idea who or what could tank this creature. A light sigh escaped his lips as he spoke." That was uneventful." He would stay stationary and await for the rest to do their business on the obscene looking creature. Another look was given to them wondering what they..could do. A lot of these people he hadn't seen before.

BD 2 = miss

Alkor 17/17

Kiluia 33/33

Bone Knight 146/150

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With a serious look on my face I start to shout positions to people that will listen. "I suggest that paralyzers and people that have abilities that cause a monster to go after you should go into team one, while the lower levels go into team 2 so as to not be damaged by the creature as much. Team 3 should be people that are fast and can take more than a few hits while team 1 tries distracting it from the lower levels and check if it can be paralyzed by their weapons... now everyone move out! I shout the last part and run out the door already getting ready to put myself into team 2 cause of my current power in this world.

Before she knew what was happening, Alkor was on his feet. Blue eyes watched him leave the inn, and through the window, she saw him approaching the enemy. He drew his sword. He was going to deal the first blow. She leapt to her feet, nearly tipping the stool in the process. This time, she was less conscious of the other people in the inn, hurrying by them in her attempt to catch Alkor. As she burst into the light of the street, she witnessed him take the first of the monster's health. A small smile crossed her lips. Starting off strong.

Kiluia, who she had seen enter at the last moment, chose to take the next spot. She winced as his attack missed, but she would not dwell on it too much. He was a strong man, who could take a hit without it affecting him too much. He would be fine.

Watching her two friends attack gave her strength, and the drive she needed to finally make her attack. She realized that it was her time. She drew her sword.

With a cry, the woman lunged at the Bone Knight. Her eyes flashed as she quickly determined the best place to strike. The shield was still in the position it had been to block Kiluia, revealing an opening. That was where she would aim.

Throwing all of her weight and momentum behind her blade, Lessa pierced it into the bone for a split second. Then, as quickly as she had approached, she returned. It had not been a perfect attack, but to her delight, the first health bar dipped slightly.

{Battle die = 6 (5 + 1 accuracy from gauntlets). Lessa deals four damage - base, +2 claymore, +1 two-handed skill.}

Alkor 17/17

Kiluia 33/33

Lessa 15/15

Bone Knight 142/150

[OOC- Sword of The Unknown Knight. +2 damage, except on 9-10 dice rolls. On 9-10 Paralyze]

It's really October already...I jogged through the town to meet at the Inn where the raid party was supposed to be setting up some sort of attack plan. Not that I discouraged it but I didn't like to follow plans because once your in battle the whole situation changes. No matter how carefully you plan something there will always be flaw, especially in a boss battle. The creature we were facing today was no exception though, I didn't think anyone had a clue of it's attack patterns. The Bone Knight was the monster that we were supposed to stop from terrorizing the NPCs of the town throughout October.

When I saw the Inn I saw a most unusual sight, three players running out of the building towards something. As per usual I showed up later than I thought I would. With a shrug I pulled my sword off of my back and sprinted after them, they were the first attackers against the Bone Knight. A familiar flash of white hair made my lips curl into a smirk as I charged at the enemy. Kiluia! Haven't see you- I stabbed my sword through the Bone Knight and pulled out quickly, rolling backwards to avoid a counter attack.-in awhile!

Alkor 17/17

Kiluia 33/33

Lessa 15/15

Mayonaka 31/31

-3 Damage

Bone Knight 139/150

Ryuu rushed out the door to greet the unwanted guest. "Hey! I was the Boss Tactician during the beta! Listen up. I will be joining Team 2! I suggest all of our high level players choose Team 1, the Vanguard! They will distract it, giving the other groups better openings to attack. Everyone with good status effect weapons join Team 3, the Takedown Team! They will enable us to bring this monster down. Team 2 will consist of all those who did not have a chance to gave better weaponry or level up, the Underdog Squad. They will be in the fight be must be protected. I suggest at least one other good player join Team 2 to help keep them alive. Now, Vanguard, take the frontal offensive! Takedown Team, attack it from behind! Underdog Squad, attack its right, you will be less likely to take a big hit! It holds its sword in its right hand. Everyone, aim for the legs or spine! Try to cripple it! It is made of bone so exploit that."

Ryuu drew his sword and came up on the knight's right and slashed at its knee, hoping to force it to fall to the ground. His blade met its mark, but it did not cause the thing to topple. 'I need more power to get this thing to fall over. After that, we will tear it apart.'

Alkor 17/17

Kiluia 33/33

Lessa 15/15

Mayonaka 31/31

Ryuu 11/11

Damage: 2

Bone Knight 137/150

"I guess the party's getting started... Ourian jokes, standing up from the table and drawing his longsword from its sheath as he ran out the door.

As he ran through the town, Ourian couldn't help but notice the terrified faces of both players and NPCs alike. His thoughts began to drift towards his sister back at the shelter. Don't worry, Nell... We'll protect you... He thought as he rushed past the city's gates and towards the boss.

Joining the battle, Ourian rushes the boss head on. As it swung its sword, Ourian dove and rolled underneath it between its legs. Catching the boss off guard, Ourian rushes at it from behind, slashing at its waist.

Huge Critical: 4 damage

---GA

Alkor 17/17

Kiluia 33/33

Lessa 15/15

Mayonaka 31/31

---GB

Ryuu 11/11

Ourian 15/15

---GC

---Boss

Bone Knight 133/150

Angel saw everyone rush out of the inn and slowly stood up. "Well, I guess it's time I stepped in." He said with a shrug. Then he ran out the door and began his approach at the boss. Armed with his black blade, <>, and his trusty shield, he ran right up to the boss. He noticed the other players who had already joined the fight. But his attention quickly returned to the boss. Planting his feet, he stabbed forward at the boss's abdomen.

[Dice]

Unfortunately, the boss was a little faster than him. The monster's shield came up and blocked Angel's attack, forcing the player to jump back at a safer distance. He looked around and slowly formed a smile. "Alkor! Mayonaka! What's up?!" He said, a little happy to see some familiar faces.

---GA

Alkor 17/17

Kiluia 33/33

Lessa 15/15

Mayonaka 31/31

---GB

Ryuu 11/11

Ourian 15/15

---GC

Angel 29/29

---Boss

Bone Knight 133/150

Zelrius smirked as it seemed someone was taking advantage of Zerlius's hospitality. Pointing to the person who was taking major advantage of his generosity, Zelrius stated to himself not to pay for those 5 meals or the several drinks he had ordered. This is not what he was wanting to happen. Damned low levels always being the most ungrateful little shits this game has to offer. Maybe an unexpected sword in their back during the fight would teach them a little... Zelrius shook that thought. The players went forth to the Boss, and Zelrius had now a fully developed plan after watching the intial attack. He proposed it out loud while taking his stance next to the boss. "Ladies and Gentlemen Here Is what I have planned, Follow it as you please. Though keep in mind I have expereince in Boss fights and planning so you would be wise to atleast consider this:" Presenting the information on a holoshpere, Here is what came up

TEAMS:

TEAM 1 (Tank): Made up of the Higher Levels of Kiluia, Zelrius, Micahad1532, Zero

TEAM 2 (DPS): Made up of Alkor, Lessa, Mayonaka, Ryuu, Ourian

TEAM 3 (DPS): Reaminder (Those who may or may not post or participate

TEAM 4 (Look-out): Not exactly made up of anyone, Just a place where those with low health can go if they need to heal or otherwise cure any effects

And now for Zelrius to complete his own role. Walking up infront of the Boss, Zelrius activated All 3 of his hate Skills, Generating some attention from the boss

(Fighting Spirit

Taunt

Hate

Activated (+3 Hate)

---GA

Alkor 17/17

Kiluia 33/33

Lessa 15/15

Mayonaka 31/31

---GB

Ryuu 11/11

Ourian 15/15

---GC

Angel 29/29

Zelrius 65/65 (3 Hate)

---Boss

Bone Knight 133/150

He walks out of the inn and see the battle up head out of the safe zone.His smile would fade to a more serious look as his is right hand grips the hilt of his sword and unsheathes it. His green eyes scans the bone knight up and down. He looked at the upper left side of the knights shoulder as he ran up to the knight, he got about 5 feet away from him and swings his sword only to hit nothing but air. He felt a little awkward about not landing a hit on the knight as he jumped back a bit. maybe next time he could get some damage in if he last that long.

[bd 3 + 1 from sword = 4 miss]

---GA

Alkor 17/17

Kiluia 33/33

Lessa 15/15

Mayonaka 31/31

---GB

Ryuu 11/11

Ourian 15/15

---GC

Angel 29/29

Zelrius 65/65 (3 Hate)

Claim 13/13

---Boss

Bone Knight 133/150

I've filled in the remaining groups from here on out...

---Group A

Alkor 17/17

Kiluia 33/33

Lessa 15/15

Mayonaka 31/31

Xethan 9/9

---Group B

Klutes 11/11

Ourian 15/15

Rebekah 19/19

Shade 21/21

Kirigiri 9/9

---Group C

Micahad 29/29

Zelrius 65/65 (3 Hate)

Claim 13/13

Steel 17/17

I will message the groups when it is their turn to do their posts. They will be able to post within the 24 hours, meaning that an ENTIRE group will be given 24 hours to post. Anyone who hasn't posted in the given time will be skipped. So this will keep things moving quickly.

Group A, has been messaged. After you have attacked, it is your job to PM me so I can review it so I can track of all the necessary details for the boss fight.

I sigh to myself as I realize group 1 needs more people helping them out. "It appears this is not really my choice anymore now is it.. I pull back my hood, take out my knife and start to run at the boss. "Lets see if I can injure you even if it's just slightly! While running at the boss I trip on a rock and fall on my face some would say possibly even doing a barrel roll. Getting back up I brush myself off and sigh to myself. "It appears that I have missed my chance to score some damage on him... Noticing that the boss was getting ready to attack I prepare myself to dodge if possible.

---Group A

Alkor 17/17

Kiluia 33/33

Lessa 15/15

Mayonaka 31/31

Xethan 9/9

---Group B

Klutes 11/11

Ourian 15/15

Rebekah 19/19

Shade 21/21

Kirigiri 9/9

---Group C

Micahad 29/29

Zelrius 65/65 (3 Hate)

Claim 13/13

Steel 17/17

---Boss

Bone Knight 133/150

The Bone Knight felt the blades against it's armor like it was nothing. In fact, the Bone Knight gave a red glare towards the players that had just attacked it. The monster held it's weapon like a tool for killing, which is exactly what it was. The Bone Knight suddenly moved at unbelievable speeds. For an undead creature, this monster was in fact fast compared to any other undead type creature.

As it neared the group it swung it's weapon at the player it felt was easier to hit at the moment. Out of the first group of players, the Bone Knight chose to attack Mayonaka, who looked ready as ever for a fight. Suddenly during the attack, the Bone Knight seemed have activated a Sword Skill. > a hollow voice echoed through the wind as it went through the players.

Battle Dice: 10 = 4 Damage (Ignores Armor) + 2 (Critical) = 6 Total Damage x 2 (Bone Smash Ability) = 12 Damage + 3 Turn Wither (9/10 Activation deals 1 damage for 3 turns)

---Group A

Alkor 17/17

Kiluia 33/33

Lessa 15/15

Mayonaka 19/31 - Withered (1 Damage For 3 Turns. Deals damage on player's turn)

Xethan 9/9

Bone Knight: 133/150 - Bone Smash Cooldown: 5 Boss Turns

[skipped Players This Turn: Rebekah, Shade, Kirigiri]

The Bone Knight would have been grinning under it's bone helmet when it found nobody else charged in besides two of the players from the second group of players. The Bone Knight gave a glare towards the group now, and charged forth at the players that stood there. The Bone Knight held it's weapon while sprinting quickly towards the players and readied its body for a full swing towards one of the players.

This time one of it's targets was one of the players that hadn't done anything yet. It wasn't sure who had the most power, but it just chose the higher level. More like, the Cardinal system did it already. The Bone Knight let out a terrifying roar that echoed through the air as it swung it's weapon towards the player's body. The Bone Knight then slowed it's attack and instead backed away instead, chosing that it wasn't ready to attack the party yet. it wanted to see what it was going up against.

Battle Dice: 3 + 1 (Passive Ability) = Miss

---Group B

Klutes 11/11

Ourian 15/15

Rebekah 19/19

Shade 21/21

Kirigiri 9/9

Bone Knight: 133/150 - Bone Smash Cooldown: 4 Boss Turns

"It's time to do this!!" Steel shouted now that it was his group's turn to attack the boss monster. With a shout, he got into a sword stance and readied his attack and used a sword technique that he had learned from childhood. "Kofuna Shizen Ryu: Samidare!" With that, he swung and hit the boss monster with his Anneal Blade, dealing it a decent amount of damage. "Prepare to switch!" He then exclaimed to the tanks knowing that he was also the last person of his group to attack.

Micahad1523

Zelrius

Claim

Steel 17/17

Bone Knight: 128/150

OOC: Sorry I don't know the HP of the other people in my party.

The Bone Knight watched as another player went in for the attack. Letting out a roar into the air again, the Bone Knight rushed at Zelrius, whom had attracted the aggro of the boss in the beginning, a wise move as his group wasn't the toughest. It was clear how much damage this creature can do now, and it was brave of him to prepare for a heavy hit himself.

The Bone Knight began to near his target, holding it's weapon by it's side, it was sprinting faster. Leaving indents in the ground, the grass, which withered away with each footstep it took on the grass, it finally got close enough to swing it's massive blade at the player. The weapon hit hard enough at the player, but something that made this opponent tough is that it had a force that could practically remove any mitigation effects. The player took the full damage for this hit, which may have proven to be a grave mistake.

After the attack had worn out, the aggro wore out as well. As the undead do not have the mind to stay after the same target multiple times without true reason. The hate for Zelrius was a smart tactic to use in the beginning, but wouldn't give much of an advantage later in the fight.

Battle Dice: 6 (Normal) + 1 (Passive Accuracy Skill) = 7 = 4 Damage Dealt (Ignores Armor)

---Group C

Micahad 29/29

Zelrius 61/65

Claim 13/13

Steel 17/17

Bone Knight: 128/150 - Bone Smash Cooldown: 3 Boss Turns

As the knight charged Zelrius and struck him, Alkor seized the opportunity. "Now," he hissed through grating teeth, thrusting his blade forward for the boss. Malice surged through his entire form as thoughts of dead and dying players and NPCs alike tore into his mind. As a man, and as someone with the will to act, Alkor would not allow that to stand.

His blade felt heavy in hand as it took on the weight of his purpose. The gap between player and boss was diminished in a flash, and Alkor slashed his blade to wound the Bone Knight once again. He missed his strike on the beast, which seemed altogether uninterested in him beyond the quick step it made to evade his attack.

Alkor grunted, composing himself and resetting his stance into something more reactive, defensive. "Focus," he said, more to himself than anyone else. "You can't be too quick. You have to make every slash count. Get it together, Alkor."

-Group A

Alkor 17/17

Kiluia 33/33

Lessa 15/15

Mayonaka 19/31 - Withered (1 Damage For 3 Turns. Deals damage on player's turn)

Xethan 9/9

Bone Knight 128/150

The monster was a bit outrageously strong. He trusted that Mayonaka could take one more hit before he would let his aura loose. His right fist clenched and he ran at the creature full speed. He took the creature head on and swung his dagger at its lovely skeletal figure. Hand swung wide as he closed in on it.

His dagger came close and it raised its shield one more time. A thunderous sound was heard but no damage was done. For God same why couldn't he hit this damn thing when it was distracted. He hurried away from it but his eyes never left it.

"Kiluia!" The woman cried out, watching the man miss yet another blow. She frowned, pushing her blonde hair back from her face forcefully. Alkor had missed his mark too. This was not uncommon - even an expert cannot land every single attack. Yet watching her two closest comrades trip up was incredibly difficult for her. Pale pink lips were drawn into a tight line, and her brows furrowed in concentration. Blue eyes now focused on the enemy, she inhaled sharply through her nose. We will not miss a third time.

Now, she gave an enraged cry, pushing off of her back foot, and springing toward the Bone Knight. Her pink gauntlets shimmered beneath the sunlight, and her blade glowed just as brilliantly as she brought it up across her body. As quickly as she could, and with as much force as she could gather, Lessa thrust Hell Rose just under the Bone Knight's arm. It stuck in the beast's skinless ribs, and she yanked it back the moment she knew she had made contact. Another dip in the enemy's health bar. She had been successful. Dropping back, the blonde returned to the others.

{Rolled a 6 on the d10 die. Lessa deals four damage - base, +2 claymore, +1 two-handed skill.}

-Group A
Alkor 17/17
Kiluia 33/33
Lessa 15/15
Mayonaka 19/31 - Withered (1 Damage For 3 Turns. Deals damage on player's turn)
Xethan 9/9

Bone Knight 124/150