[PP-F1] Secret Medicine of the Forest [Crimson Inquisition]

Roll ID: 515

He looked at L's fighting strategy. 'Well, whatever works for you I guess. I like letting gravity and momentum carry my blows, but he uses rough rigid movements to attack using his own power mostly. Maybe if he wasn't such an seemingly disrespectful arrogant fool, I might actually like this guy.' He looked at the Nephent. He wanted that Ovule, so he could get the sword. He wasn't going to let L steal his kill. He charged again keeping his sword parallel to the ground and at eye level. He thrust it forward, into the plant, as the plant slashe at him with its whip-like vines.

~Life: 17/17

~Kazuya: 13/15

~Nephent: 6/10

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

L didn't smile, he had a faint frown if anything, kazuya seemed to be trying so hard and it made him sick. He didn't care for the rewards, he was only doing this for the guild. He decided to show kazuya a small glimpse of his real power, stutter stepping and disappearing in a mere second reappearing behind the nephent, his blade already inside the nephent and kicked it off towards kazuya like he was tossing trash. "Go ahead and take it" He walked off with cold dead eyes finding another nephent.

~Life: 17/17
~Kazuya: 13/15

~Nephent: 2/10 

ID: 524

Argumail clapped and smiled,"Good show, Life lets finish this up so we can rake up the experience and then hit the hay." 

ID Battle Craft Loot MOB Character Post Link Time
736 6 1 3 3 Argumail 2014-11-10 21:34:04

He stood up and sliced the Nephent but he purposely missed a critical so that life could kill it and collected the material.He was happy that is was going so well.

~Nephent: 1/10 

He looked back noticing that they didn't feel like finishing it off themselves. He closed his eyes and sighed "Very well then" He picked up a small stone and threw it at the nephent, the 1 base damage of the stone was enough to finish it off. The stone hit its face piercing straight through it as the nephents body disappeared into a cloud of gold polygons. He turned back around and jumped into a tree. "We going yet?"

• 1 year later...