PP - Floor Two: The Goblin King and the quest for Silver & Gold [Alkor, Argumail, Rue, Life] {COMPLETED}

When the Goblin swung at him again and crashed into his shield, Alkor pressed forward. His blade cut deeply into the King, and though the creature's enhanced defense shut down the bulk of his damage, he sent the beast reeling.

Combined with the damage from his shield's Thorns effect, the creature coughed and sputtered, climbing back to its feet and scowling at the players. If it had any last words, now was the time to say them.

Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Rolled a 8 on the d12 (craft) dice.

Rolled a 5 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Alkor deals 2 damage

Block successful (no damage)

Goblin King takes 2 damage from Flame Thorns.

~Alkor: 17/17

~Argumail: 31/31

~Life: 17/20 - Well fed: +5Hp. Fiber: +1 damage mit.

~Rue: 11/15

Goblin king 1/50

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Goblin King looked at them all in anger along with the feelings of despise and disgust. "You think you've gotten the best of me... Young pitiful creatures, this is not the end. It is merely the beginning,  you will all learn soon enough. Suffering cannot be escaped or avoided! Curse you all... You won't get the best of me!" The Goblin King took his blade and committed seppuku cutting its stomach wide open blowing its large body up into billions of polygons with a cry of pain. 

CONGRATULATIONS

You have slain the Goblin King and ended the creation of thousands 

weapons that would otherwise be distributed to thousands of monsters

Rewards: 1050 Col (800 for the two pages + 250 for goblin king);  350 for each player

1 Mat for each player.

Edited by Life

"I guess this is it for now guys.. Im glad we could fight together...Alkor, Argumail, Rue. I'll remember you guys." And with that he smiled and waved goodbye as he disbanded the party. "We should do this again sometime" He turned around and started to walk away, not 100% satisfied with the result of the battle, he was basically useless during the whole fight. He guessed that was just another incentive to get stronger and shrugged it off. He will not be obsolete the next time he faces off with another boss, he won't allow himself.